Indian Agricultural Research Institute Entrance Exam 2019
Indian Agricultural Research Institute invites admission application for Entrance Examination leading to admission in PhD programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
IARI Entrance Exam Courses Offered 2019
Agricultural Chemical, Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Extension, Agricultural Physics, Agricultural Statistics, Agronomy, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Computer application, Entomology, Environmental Science, Genetics, Horticulture, Microbiology, Nematology, Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Plant pathology, Plant physiology, Plant Genetic Resources, Post – Harvest Technology, Seed Science and Technology, Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry, Water Science and Technology
IARI Entrance Exam Eligibility 2019
Essential Qualification for Admission
Only those candidates who had their Bachelor’s Degree Programmes under 10+2+4 OR10+2+3 OR 10+1+4 system ( OR awarded B.Sc. degree under 10+2+2 system prior to 1985 ) and fulll the qualifications as prescribed in this bulletin are eligible to apply for admission.
For General / OBC candidates : At least 60% marks OR an overall grade point average ( OGPA ) of 7.00 out of 10.00 OR 3.50 out of 5.00 OR 2.8 out of 4.00 OR 2.21 out of 3.00 in M.Sc. / M.Sc. ( Ag. ) / M.Tech. / M.E.
For SC / ST / PC / CWSF candidates : At least 55% marks OR OGPA of 6.50 out of 10.00 OR 3.25 out of 5.00 OR 2.6 out of 4.00 OR 1.95 out of 3.00 in M.Sc. / M.Sc. ( Ag. ) / M.Tech. / M.E.
- The minimum age for Ph.D. admission shall be 21 years as on 31st July, 2018. No relaxation is admissible regarding the minimum age limit.
IARI Entrance Exam Application Form 2019
Indian Agricultural Research Institute application form is available in the official website www.iari.res.in.
The application form is provided online by the institute and it has to be submitted to the Academic Council before the due date with all the required documents. Candidates can apply for single discipline only.
- Visit the college website.
- Click on Admission option under the Academics tab.
- Separate links of Ph.D. & PG application form will be given on the Admission page.
- Click the link, download the form and fill it up properly.
- Enter all the relevant details correctly and carefully viz. personal details, academic details, work experience details, the address of correspondence, etc. Attach all the required documents such as :
- Proof of DOB
- SSC mark sheet or equivalent certificate.
- HSC mark sheet or equivalent certificate.
- Graduate degree course mark sheet or equivalent certificate from any recognized university.
- Postgraduate degree course mark sheet or equivalent certificate from any recognized university.
- Candidates from the university that follows course – credit system shall submit Course Completion Certificate issued by the Registrar / Principal / Dean / Associate Dean of the university / college.
- Certificate of Schedule Caste / Tribe / OBC / PH issued by the District Magistrate or other concerned authorities.
- Document of evidence of continuous employment by the employer, if the candidate is employed.
- Recent Passport sized photograph of the candidate.
- Complete the application form by making the payment of fee through the following method.
- Online mode : In case the application form is downloaded online from the institute’s website a DD of 500/- ( General category ) and 250/- ( Reserved category ) drawn in favor of the Registrar, Post Graduate School, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi.
- By Post : Send a crossed DD of 575/- along with the written request for application form and information bulletin clearly mentioning the correspondence address of the candidate.
- Submit the application form before the last date of submission to the following address :
Post Graduate School,
Indian Agricultural Research Institute.
IARI Entrance Exam Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection is on the basis of marks in the entrance test.
IARI Entrance Exam Important Dates 2019
|1||Last Date for Receipt of Application||16th April, 2019|
|2||Last Date for Receipt of Application through Proper channel and documents submission for online Application Form||23rd April, 2019|
|3||Download Admit Card||3rd June, 2019|
|4||Download Interview Letter||25th June, 2019 - 2nd July, 2019|
|5||Interview||2nd July, 2019|
|6||Announcement of Result||7th July, 2019|
|7||Download Final Selection Letter||16th July, 2019 - 27th July, 2019|
Indian Agricultural Research Institute,
Wellington, Tamil Nadu 643202, India.,
Phone No. : 011 2584 7649,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.iari.res.in.