Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Admission to MBA 2019Exams Date »
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Admission to MBA 2019
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Invites application from Candidates for the admission of MBA program for the academic year 2019
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Eligibility 2019
Eligibility For General / Reserved Category Candidates
- Candidates must complete Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline with 50% marks in Graduation ( 45% for SC / ST / PWD candidates ).
- Candidates appearing in final year of Graduation can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th October, 2019.
- No age limit.
Eligibility For Foreign Nationals / NRI Candidates
- Candidates must complete Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th October, 2019.
- In order to qualify as an international candidate for the purpose of applying to IIFT entrance exam, a candidate should have been ( expected to be ) resident outside India for a period of not less than 18 months as on 31st December, 2018 and be outside India during the IIFT examination window. The Indian nationals who are living, working, studying abroad should produce with application a certificate from the Indian Embassy / High Commission / Consulate of the country where the candidate is currently based, stating that the candidate has been resident in that country continuously for a period of not less than 18 months as on 31st December, 2018.
- Foreign Nationals need to have a valid passport / travel document from a country other than India. The Foreign Nationals who are present in India at the time of IIFT entrance test are required to take the same.
- The candidate should produce Graduate Management Aptitude Test ( GMAT ) score which should be received by the Institute latest by 15th February, 2019. GMAT taken before 1st January, 2017 is not valid.
- If the candidate has appeared for any MBA entrance examination for that year in India ( 2018 ) such as CAT / XAT / IIFT, etc., he / she is not eligible to apply
- NRI-Sponsored candidates and Children of NRIs are not considered under this category.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Seats 2019
- Delhi Campus – 220 Seats
- Kolkata Campus – 200 Seats
- Seats are reserved as per Government of India’s norms. The reservations are subject to candidates meeting the admission requirements of the Institute under this category.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Exam Pattern 2019
- The admission test is a multiple choice objective type written test ( in English ).
- Duration of the test is two hours and will cover English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Application Form 2019
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade application form is available in the official website: www.tedu.iift.ac.in/iift/
- The cost of Prospectus and Application Form is one-time payment of ₹1,650/- ( ₹825/- for SC / ST / PWD candidates ) which includes application screening and Entrance Test Fee and the candidates are not required to pay any other fee.
- SC / ST / PWD / OBC ( Non-creamy layer ) candidates need to upload the requisite certificate with the Application Form. ( Category once filled by the candidate in his / her online application, will not be changed under any circumstances )
- Documents to be submitted along with Application Form are following
- Filled in CV Form.
- Copy of latest GMAT score certificate.
- Attested copy of a ll academic mark-sheets / certificates ( Class X, XII & Graduation )
- Copy of all Passport pages having official entries.
- An undertaking that the candidate has not appeared for any MBA entrance examination for that year ( 2018 ) such as CAT / XAT / IIFT, etc
- Two letters of recommendation. Preferably, one of these should be written by a current supervisor or manager. The second one should be from someone who is in a position to evaluate the applicant’s professional performance as well as his / her managerial and leadership potential. No letter of recommendation should be written by immediate family members, e.g. parents, grandparents, siblings and spouse.
- The Indian nationals who are living, working, studying abroad should produce with application a certificate from the Indian Embassy / High Commission / Consulate of the country where the candidate is currently based, stating that the candidate has been resident in that country continuously for a period of not less than 18 months as on 31st December, 2018.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Exam Centers 2019
- Written Test on Sunday, 2nd December, 2018 between 10.00 a.m. and 12.00 noon at the following centers
- Candidates should be careful while opting for the Admission Test Centre. A fee of ₹1000/- will be charged for changing the opted centre. No request for change of centre will be entertained after 5th November, 2018
- The Institute reserves the right to add / delete any centre, if required
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Selection Procedure 2019
General / Reserved Category Candidates
- Candidates are Selected On the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion, Writing Skills Assessment and Interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Writing Skills Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview to be held in January / February, 2019
Foreign Nationals / NRI Candidates
- Selection is based on the basis of GMAT score and interview.
- Shortlisted candidate would be required to undergo a Personal Interview at IIFT campus. Candidates called for this will have to make their own travel arrangements. In case they are not able to be physically present, they would be interviewed through Skype.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Important Dates 2019
|1||Last Date to apply on Line||14th September, 2018 ( Friday )|
|2||Last Date to apply online and to submit GMAT Score For Foreign Nationals / NRIs||15th February, 2019|
|3||Written Examination||2nd December, 2018 ( Sunday 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM )|
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
IIFT Bhawan, B-21,
Qutab institutional area,
New Delhi – 110016, India.,
Phone : +91-11-39147200,
Fax : +91-11-26853956,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.tedu.iift.ac.in/iift/
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.