Indian Institute of Forest Management 2019
Indian Institute of Forest Management Invites application from Candidates for the admission of PGDFM program for the academic year 2019
Indian Institute of Forest Management Eligibility 2019
- A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA ( 45% in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste ( SC ), Scheduled Tribe ( ST ) and Differently Abled ( DA ) ( it may also be referred to as Persons With Disability ( PWD ) categories ), awarded by any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under Section 3 of the UGC Act. 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if he / she submits a certificate latest by 30th June, 2019 from the Principal / Registrar of his / her College / Institute ( issued on or before 30th June, 2019 ) stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate. The candidates will be required to submit the result by 31st December, 2018.
Indian Institute of Forest Management Seats 2019
Reservation of Seats
- As per Government of India requirements, 15% of the seats are reserved for SC and 7.5% for ST candidates. For Other Backward Classes candidates belonging to the ‘non-creamy ‘layer ( NC-OBC ) 27% of the seats are reserved. As per the provision under section 39 of the PWD Act, 1995 , 3% of the seats are reserved for Persons with Disability ( PWD ) / Differently Abled ( DA ) candidates. The three categories of disability are:- ( a ) low-vision / blindness, ( b ) Hearing impairment, and ( c ) locomotors disability / cerebral palsy. This provision is applicable if a candidate suffers from any of the listed disabilities to the extent of not less than 40% as certified by a Medical Authority as prescribed and explained in the said Act.
- The candidates belonging to categories for which seats are reserved need to note and read the eligibility requirements carefully before applying. It should be noted that while it is the endeavor of IIFM that the candidate belonging to SC / ST / PWD ( DA ) / Non – Creamy OBC categories join the programme in proportions mandated by the law, they have to meet the minimum eligibility criteria and a certain minimum level of performance in the admission process.
Indian Institute of Forest Management Application Form 2019
- Indian Institute of Forest Management application form is available in the official website www.iifm.ac.in.
- Apply through online www.iifm.ac.in/admission and remit the application fee of 1000/- ( 500/- for SC / ST ) through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking.
- Obtain admission bulletin and the application form personally or by post by sending a Demand Draft of 1000/- ( 500/- for SC / ST ) in favor of Director, Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal.
- Application complete in all respects must reach IIFM Bhopal on or before for CAT & XAT applicants: 20th February, 2019
- Duly filled application form are send by post to the following address
Chairperson, PGDFM Admission
Indian Institute of Forest Management,
Bhopal, 462 003,
Indian Institute of Forest Management Selection Procedure 2019
- Apply and appear for CAT 2018 / XAT 2019. IIFM will use CAT / XAT score for short-listing the candidates. IIMs / XLRI have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
WAT and PI
- Written aptitude test ( WAT ) and personnel interviews ( PI ) for short-listed candidates will be held at Bhopal, Bangalore, New Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati & Kochi during March / April 2019.
Indian Institute of Forest Management Important Dates 2019
|1||The last date for receipt of application is|
|For CAT applicants||20th February, 2019|
|For XAT applicants||20th February, 2019|
|2||Last date for submission of documents for selected candidates||30th June, 2019|
Indian Institute of Forest Management,
Bhadbhada Road, Nehru Nagar square,
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462003, India.,
Phone No. : 0755 277 5716,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.iifm.ac.in.