Indian Institute of Management Technology (IIMT) Research Aptitude Test 2007
IBS Management Teacher Program
Leading to PhD Degree
3 Year Full-time Program (2007-10) at IBS®, Hyderabad
- Unique opportunity to simultaneously pursue the program and complete Ph.D,
- Financial Assistance
a) Monthly Stipend:
- I Year: Rs. 25,000 per month
- II Year & III year: Rs. 27,000 per month
- III year (for visiting scholars): $1,000-31,500 per month
b) Tuition fee waiver.
c) Visiting Scholar Program in US / UK / France / Singapore.
d)Annual Professional Development Grant.
All candidates who successfully complete the Program will be absorbed by IBS®.
- First Class Postgraduate degree (with 60% and above) in Management, Engineering, Science, Commerce or Arts.
- CA, CWA and CS are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should be preferably between 23-30 years of age.
- Based on
Research Aptitude Test (RAPT) November 2007 and Interviews,
- RAPT 2007 is on
November 25, 2007 (Sunday) at 71 Test Centres all over India (10.00 am-1.00 pm).
- Classes from January 02, 2008.
- Certain categories of applicants are exempted from RAPT November 2007, as per details in prospectus.
IBS Visit us at:
For Prospectus and Application (Rs. 400, by Cash/DD favoring ‘IUCF A / c IIMT’, payable at Hyderabad), please contact:
CPAD®: 550/14, 3rd Floor,
White’s Building, Near Reliance & Titan Showroom,
DB Road, R S Puram,
Phone: 9894409820, 2548877.