Indian Institute of Science Education & Research ( IISER )Exams Date »
Indian Institute of Science Education & Research ( IISER ) 2019
Indian Institute of Science Education & Research ( IISER ) invites admission application for BS and BS – MS ( Dual – Degree ) Programmes and conducts Entrance Examinations for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
IISER Eligibility 2019
Following is the eligibility criteria for IISER 2019 :
Indian National, PIO & OCI candidates are eligible to apply.
KVPY Stream :
- Candidates have a valid KVPY scholarship commencing from 2019 – 2020 session.
SCB Streams :
- Passed 10+2 or intermediate examination with science stream in 2017 or 2019.
- Candidates have to secure marks equal or above the cut – off percentage in their respective boards.
- The cut – off percentage marks is 55% in 10+2 level for all boards for SC / ST / KM category candidates.
- There is 5% relaxation in qualifying marks for the OBC – NC & PwD category.
JEE Advanced Stream :
- Must qualify the JEE Advanced exam & secure a rank within 10000 in CRL ( Common Rank List ).
- Their category rank will be considered, for OBC – NC / SC / ST / PwD category.
IISER Seats 2019
Following are the number of seats at each institute of IISER :
|S. No||Location of IISER Institute||Number of Seats|
IISER Exam Pattern 2019
The exam pattern details are mentioned below :
- Mode of Exam : KVPY Aptitude Test will be conducted through offline mode ( pen – paper based ).
- Type of Questions : The questions will be multiple choice types.
- Exam Duration : The duration of the exam will be 3 hours ( 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM ).
- No. of Questions : 15 questions will be asked from each subject.
- Total Marks : The question paper will be of 180 marks.
- Marking Scheme : 3 marks will be given to the candidates for each correct response.
- Negative Marking : For incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted.
- Subjects : The question paper will be comprised of PCMB subjects ( Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology ).
IISER Application Form 2019
Indian Institute of Science Education & Research application form is available in the official website www.iiseradmission.in.
Students need to fill IISER Online application through SCB ( State & Central Boards ) streams, KVPY Stream & JEE ( Advanced ) Stream.
- Students should note that Online Application form for IISER will be available from 4th week of May, 2019.
- Form will be filled in online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the IISER 2019 Application Form till the 4th week of June, 2019 ( SCB ), 2nd week of June, 2019 ( KVPY ) & 1st week of July, 2019.
Step 1 – Filling of Application Form
Candidates are required to provide the following personal and academic details :
- Full Name ( as per Class X Board examination certificate )
- Date of birth ( as per Class X Board examination certificate )
- Category ( GEN / OBC / SC / ST )
- Whether belonging to PD category.
- Year of passing Class XII
- Name of parent / guardian
- Address for communication
- PIN code
- Phone / Mobile Number
- Email address
- IISER preferred for counselling ( select any one )
- Choice of IISER for admission
Step 2 – Fee Payment
Here are some Application Fee details which are required to make payment :
- For General candidates, they have to deposit the Application Fee of [rupee] 1500/-.
- For SC / ST category & Kashmiri Migrants, they have to deposit the Application Fee of [rupee] 750/-.
- Candidates can pay the fee through online or offline mode.
- The fee is non – refundable.
Step 3 – Upload Photograph
After successful payment of the application fee, applicants are required to upload a photograph according to the following specifications :
- Must be recent, coloured passport size photograph
- Format : jpg
- Size : not be more than 1MB
- The file name should have alphanumeric characters only
Step 4 – Submission
- Once the entire process is complete, submit the online IISER 2019 Application Form and take a printout of the same on A4 size paper.
- Signature of the candidate and a parent / guardian is compulsory on the printout of the IISER 2019 Application Form.
- The barcode printed on the IISER 2019 Application form must not be tamper.
- The printout of the IISER 2019 Application Form and the bank slip of payment of IISER examination fee must be taken safely by the candidate as they are required to be produced at the time of counselling.
IISER Admit Card 2019
Candidates will be able to download their admit card for a SCB channel through online mode. The admit card will be issued from the last week of June, 2019. No other mode will be entertained to get IISER 2019 Admit Card. Without an admit card, candidates will not be allowed to enter in the exam centre. Candidates have to bring a valid admit card along with the filled application form, print copy in the examination hall.
The steps to download IISER 2019 Admit Card are as follows :
- Log in the official site for IISER Admission 2019.
- Click on the link for IISER Admit card 2019.
- Provide the Application Number and Date of Birth
- The IISER 2019 Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout to be carried to the examination centre on the test day.
IISER Exam Centres 2019
IISER Result 2019
- IISER 2019 Result will be declared through online mode from July 2nd week, 2019 for SCB channel by entering their roll no. & registration id.
- Candidates can register for allotment of seats, after the result declaration. The seat will be allotted on the basis of merit secured in the exam.
IISER Important Dates 2019
|1||Announcement of cut - off criteria of 10+2 board marks||March, 2019|
|2||IAT 2019 practice / mock test||April, 2019|
|3||Opening of admission portal||April, 2019|
|4||IAT 2019||June, 2019|
|5||Results / Counselling / Admissions||June, 2019 - July, 2019|
|6||Start of academic session||August, 2019|
Indian Institute of Science Education & Research,
Knowledge City, Sector 81,
P.O Manauli, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar,
Mohali – 140306,
Phone No. : +91 172 229 3122,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.iiseradmission.in.