Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management IITTM Admission TestExams Date »
Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management ( IITTM ) Admission 2019
Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in BBA ( Tourism & Travel Management ) program for the academic year 2019 – 2022.
IITTM BBA Admission Eligibility 2019
- The candidates who have passed 10+2 examinations in any subject from a recognized University / Board with a minimum of 50% marks for UR / OBC ( 45% for SC / ST / PWD ) are eligible to apply for BBA ( Tourism & Travel ) program.
- SC / ST / OBC and Kashmiri Migrant students can avail of 5% relaxation in marks either at the qualifying exam or at the entrance exam
- The concession cannot be availed at both levels
- Candidates appearing in final year exam of 10+ 2 are also eligible to apply, subject to they must submit their result of with the requisite percentage of marks by 31st October 2019, failing which their admission will be cancelled and course fee deposited in the institute, will also be forfeited
- The Candidates seeking admission to BBA ( Tourism & Travel ) Program Shall not be more than 22 years as on 1st July, 2018 for UR / OBC. 05 years relaxation in the age limit is allowed to the SC / ST / PWD candidates
IITTM BBA Admission Reservation of Seats 2019
- Reservation for SC, ST, OBC ( under Non – creamy layer ) and Physically Challenged candidates will be applicable as per Govt. of India rules. However, Physically Challenged candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
IITTM BBA Admission Entrance Exam Pattern 2019
- The candidate has to appear in written test “IGNTU IITTM Admission Test ( IIAT )” to be conducted by IGNTU & IITTM.
- The candidate has to write their answers on OMR Sheet. It will be an objective type test with four options of nearest answers carrying 100 questions / 100 marks [ General Awareness ( 50 Marks ), Verbal ability ( 25 Marks ) and Quantitative ability ( 25 marks ) ]. One marks for each right answer and no negative marking for wrong answers
IITTM BBA Admission Application Form 2019
Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management admission application form is available in the official website www.iittm.ac.in.
- Candidates may download application form and instructions for filling up of form along with admit cards ( for appearing in IITTM Admission Test ) by visiting the institution’s website www.iittm.net then click on Admission 2019
- Candidate will have to apply Online by visiting the weblink https://iittm.cn1.formsdotstar.com/
- Kindly read the Admission Bulletin for BBA ( TT ) 2019 – 22 thoroughly, before applying for the Admissions 2019 by visiting www.iittm.ac.in.
- Completed application form along with Demand Draft of any nationalized bank of [rupee] 1000/- ( [rupee] 500/- for SC / ST / PH ) as application fee ( non – refundable ) in favour of Director – IITTM and payable at Gwalior, photocopies of requisite documents, may be submitted at the following address: Chairman Admission ( BBA – TT ), Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management ( IITTM ), Govindpuri, Gwalior, M.P. ( India ) – 474011 ( Or )
- Candidate can apply Online by visiting the web – link iittm.cn1.formsdotstar.com.
IITTM Selection Procedure 2019
- A candidate to be considered for admission in BBA ( TTM ) 2018 – 21 would have to participate in all the three components of the screening process, as mentioned below. If any case the candidate does not appear in one of components of the screening process will not included in the merit list
- The admission in BBA ( TT ) would be strictly on the basis of overall performance of written test + GD + PI, as explained follows :
- Written Test : IGNTU IITTM Admission Test ( IIAT ) 70%
- Group Discussion : 15%
- Personal Interview : 15%
- Inter – se – merit will be determined on the basis of above out of maximum 100 marks, by moderating the score of written test into 70% of marks of total marks obtained by the candidate, as practiced by the institute
IITTM BBA Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date of applying for BBA ( Tourism & Travel )||17th May, 2019|
|2||Admission Test for BBA ( Tourism & Travel )||9th June, 2019|
|3||GD and PI for all applicants ( all centers )||17th June, 2019 - 21st June, 2019|
|4||Declaration of Merit List||28th June, 2019|
|5||Last date for depositing of admission fee||12th July, 2019|
|6||Declaration of seat allotment ( for waitlisted candidates )||19th July, 2019|
|7||Commencement of Academic Session||22nd July, 2019|
|8||Last date of apply for internal transfers||26th July, 2019|
|9||Communication of decision on transfers cases||29th July, 2019|
|10||Completion of BBA ( TT ) Central Admission 2018 - 21||31st July, 2019|
Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management,
Gwalior – 474 011,
Madhya Pradesh, India.,
Phone : 0751-2437300, 2345 821, 2345 822,
Fax : 0751-2344 054,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.iittm.ac.in.