Important : Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management MBA ( TTM ) Admission will be based on : CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / GMAT / ATMA
Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management ( IITTM ) Admission 2019
Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management invites application from Candidates for the admission of MBA ( Tourism & Travel Management ) program for the academic year 2019
IITTM MBA Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidates seeking admission to MBA ( TTM ) programme shall be required to possess a bachelor’s degree ( 10+2+3 pattern ) in any discipline of a recognized University / Institute or equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks ( 45% marks for SC / ST / PH ).
- Candidates appearing in final year examination of graduation are also eligible to apply, subject until he / she must submit their result of graduation with the requisite percentage of marks
The candidates seeking admission to MBA ( TTM ) programme shall not be more than 25 years of age as on 1st July, 2019.
IITTM MBA Admission Seats 2019
Reservation of Seats
- Reservation ( for Indian Nationals ) will be applicable as per central government guideline i.e. 7.5% for ST, 15% for SC and 27% for OBC candidates. In all the available seats, 3% horizontal reservation shall also be applicable for physically disabled candidates, for admission to MBA ( Tourism & Travel Management ) 2019. Physically disabled candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
IITTM MBA Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- The IITTM test is done in written and offline as well.
- There will be 100 questions total for the exam paper.
- The paper will be based on single mode-objective
- For every correct answer, one mark will be added for the exam Paper.
IITTM MBA Admission Application Form 2019
- IITTM MBA admission application form will be available at website : www.iittm.ac.in.
IITTM MBA Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Admission is purely done by merit.
- Candidate must appear in any of the following Management Entrance Test and submit a valid score card
- MAT ( Management Aptitude Test ) conducted by AIMA
- CAT ( Common Admission Test ) conducted by IIMs
- CMAT ( Common Management Admission Test ) conducted by AICTE
- XAT ( Xavier Aptitude Test ) conducted by XLRI
- GMAT ( Graduate Management Admission Test ) conducted by GMAC
- ATMA ( AIMS Test for Management Admissions ) conducted by AIMS
- Otherwise, Candidate appear in written test “IGNTU IITTM Admission Test ( IIAT )” to be conducted by IGNTU & IITTM.
- A candidate would have to participate in all the three components of the screening process. If any case the candidate does not appear in one of components of the screening process will not included in the merit list. The admission in MBA would be strictly on the basis of overall performance of written test + GD + PI.
- Inter-se-merit will be determined on the basis of above out of maximum 100 marks, by moderating the score of written test into 70% of marks of total marks obtained by the candidate, as practiced by the institute.
- In case of two or more candidates have scored equal marks, the inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined based on higher score and thereafter older in age.
IITTM MBA Admission Syllabus 2019
- Here is some important information about the syllabus for the candidates to prepare for the exam which will be mentioned below:
- Language proficiency
- Numerical Ability
- General Awareness
IITTM MBA Admission Result 2019
- After the exam is done, applicants will look for the marks.
- The marks will be announced online on the official website.
- All applicants will have to check their mark sheet that pops up as a score.
- The mark sheet is marked with the total rank, marks and roll number of student.
- Along with the marks, merit will be there in which it presents the name of the applicants as per rank for their selection.
IITTM MBA Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date of applying to appear in written test ( IIAT )||May, 2019|
|2||IGNTU IITTM Admission Test ( IIAT )||June, 2019|
|3||GD and PI for all applicants ( all centers )||June, 2019|
|4||Declaration of Merit List||June, 2019|
|5||Last date for depositing of admision fee||July, 2019|
|6||Declaration of seat allotment ( for waitlisted candidates )||July, 2019|
|7||Commencement of Academic Session||July, 2019|
|8||Last date of apply for internal transfers from one program / center to another programme / center||July, 2019|
|9||Communication of decision on transfers cases||July, 2019|
|10||Completion of MBA ( TTM ) Central Admission 2019||July, 2019|
Gwalior – 474 011,
Phone : 0751-2437300, 2345 821, 2345 822
Fax : 0751-2344 054
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.iittm.ac.in.