ISM Entrance Examination 2017
The Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad will hold the ISM EE 2017 for the M.Tech aspirants who do not have valid GATE scores or have not appeared for GATE exam 2017. Candidates with valid GATE scores are given preference for the seats. Check the ISM EE 2017 details for Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedure, Counselling and Important Dates below on this page.
About ISM EE
The Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad offers admission in M. Tech. to the aspirants both with and without valid GATE score. Candidates without GATE scores or low GATE scores can apply and appear for the ISM EE to avail admissions.
ISM EE 2017 Programmes
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Engineering Geology
- Environmental Science & Engineering
- Fuel Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Maintenance Engineering & Tribology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mineral Engineering
- Mineral Exploration
- Mining Machinery Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Petroleum Exploration
- Power System Engineering
- Underground Space Technology
ISM EE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology or equivalent from Institutes recognized by UGC / AICTE OR a Master’s degree in Science ( as specified )
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum 55% or CGPA / CPI of 5.5 in 10 point scale ( without rounding off ) ( SC / ST candidates need have 50% or CGPA / CPI of 5.0 )
- Candidates applying on the basis of GATE must have valid GATE Scores
- Candidates must have studied Mathematics as a compulsory subject in their 10 + 2. This clause is not applicable for those who have not studied 10+2
- Candidates must be below the age of 30 years ( Relaxation as per norms )
ISM EE Selection Procedure 2017
ISM EE on the basis GATE scores and personal Interview. Candidate who will appear for the ISM EE 2017 exam will be selected on the basis of their ISM EE 2017 scores & a Personal Interview.
ISM EE Exam Pattern 2017
There will be two parts both of objective type :
- Part A : Common for all disciplines with 40 questions of 1 mark each on elementary science, engineering and computer science
- Part B : Discipline specified with 40 questions in total – 20 questions of 1 mark each and 20 questions for 2 mark each.
ISM EE 2017 Exam Centres
ISM EE Application Form 2017
- Registration must be done by candidates by giving a valid Email ID, Mobile No, Name, Sex, Father’s and Mother’s Name and password
- A link will be sent to their Email with the activation code which must be validated to log in.
- After logging in, candidates have to enter their personal details, Academic details
- A recent photograph & Signature scanned as per specifications must also be uploaded
- Next the payment of the application fees must be done online and the application form submitted.
- Candidates must download, print and send the printout of the application form along with the specified enclosures to ISM before the specified dates.
PDPU 2017 Application Fees : Rs.2000 ( Rs. 1000 for SC / ST / PC candidates ).
Payment Mode : Online.
ISM EE Admit Card 2017
The ISM EE Admit Card 2017 will be available for download from April 2017 tentatively. Candidates will have to log in, download and print the Admit card to carry it to the exam hall.
ISM EE Result 2017
ISM EE Counselling 2017
- Counselling will be held separately for the GATE qualified and ISM – EE 2017 qualified candidates.
- Counselling will be as per GATE / ISM EE 2017 Merit Rank
- Counselling for ISM EE 2017 candidates will be held once the counselling for the GATE candidates is completed.
- The ISM EE 2017 candidates will be considered for the vacant seats remaining after the first round of counselling for GATE candidates.
- Candidates who have qualified must attend the ISM EE 2017 Counselling in person in accordance with the given schedule
- Once they reach the counselling premises, they must sign on the attendance sheet after reporting
- Candidates will have to submit the specified documents in original for verification.
- After seat allotment is announced, selected candidates are required to pay the admission fees and confirm their admission.
ISM EE 2017 Important Dates
|1||Start of Online Application Form||10th March , 2017|
|2||Last Date for Online Application||20th April , 2017|
|3||Issue of admit card for IIT(ISM) Entrance Exam||01st May, 2017|
|4||IIT(ISM) Entrance Exam at various Exam Centres.||13th May, 2017 |
( Saturday )
|5||Declaration of result of IIT(ISM) Entrance Exam.||10th June, 2017|
|6||Availability of online counselling portal for registration and |
|12th - 18th June, 2017|
|7||First Round: Seat allotment, availability of online portal |
for admission fee deposit and provisional admission
|25th - 28th June, 2017|
|8||Second Round: Seat allotment, availability of online |
portal for admission fee deposit and provisional admission
|06th - 08th July, 2017|
|9||Third Round: Seat allotment, availability of online portal |
for admission fee deposit and provisional admission.
|11th - 12th July, 2017|
|10||Reporting of provisionally admitted candidates at IIT |
(ISM) Dhanbad for Admission.
|15th July , 2017 |
( Saturday )
|11||Commencement of Classes for all M. Tech. Programmes |
for the Session 2017–18
|17th July, 2017 ( Monday )|
|12||Final Round||21st July, 2017 ( Friday )|
Dhanbad – 826 004,
Phone No. : 0326 – 2235625,
Fax : 0326 – 2296563,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.ismdhanbad.ac.in.