Balaji Institute of Modern ManagementExams Date »
Balaji Institute of Modern Management 2019
Balaji Institute of Modern Management invites admission application for PGDM program for the academic year 2019 – 2020
BIMM Admission Eligibility 2019
A candidate who meets the following admission criteria can apply to Sri Balaji Society for the PGDM program of his / her choice.
A candidate desirous of admission to PGDM program should
- Be a graduate from a UGC recognized University with minimum 50% aggregate marks ( 45% for reserved category ).
- Students currently in the final year of their graduation and confident of securing a minimum of 50% aggregate marks may also apply for the PGDM courses. Admission committee may give more weightage to higher marks in graduation.
- It is imperative that the candidate should have taken at least one exam out of CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT or MH – CET. MAT exams held after in September, 2018 to February, 2019 will be considered for admission to academic year 2019. BIMM believe that true talent cannot be judged on the basis of the score granted by any entrance exam. Hence, BIMM do not have a cut off score below which if the candidate scores cannot apply to the program.
- For joining the Executive Batch, the applicant should have a minimum of 2 years industry experience, as a full – time employee in a Company and should be able to support that with relevant documents.
BIMM Admission Application Form 2019
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management application form is available in the official website www.bimmpune.com.
- Sri Balaji Society has a common application form for all four Institutes and all 13 courses run therein. Though it is encouraged that the applications be made online, an offline mode is also available to those who wish to avail it.
- The applications can be made online at the link given.
- Application Forms can also be obtained ( from 8th October, 2018 ) from the office for a cash payment of [rupee] 1500/- by hand; or
- Students can also obtain the Application Form ( from 8th October, 2018 ) from the office by sending a Demand Draft of [rupee] 1500/- payable at Pune in favour of ‘President, Sri Balaji Society, Pune’ with full name & postal address on the reverse side of the DD.
- All requests for application forms should be mailed to the following address :
Sri Balaji Society,
Off Mumbai-Bangalore bypass,
Pune – 411033
Maharashtra ( India )
- The following documents are required to be submitted at the time of interview:
- Submission of CAT / MAT / XAT / C-MAT / MAH-CET Result / Score
- Candidates should submit the application form with the photostat copy of CAT / MAT / XAT / C-MAT / MAH-CET scores which will be verified during Personal Interview. The latest MAT score which is available with the candidates can be submitted. It may be noted that BIMM are not going to do the short listing based on the CAT / MAT / XAT / C-MAT / MAH-CET score alone, although weightage is allotted for the same.
BIMM Admission Selection Process 2019
Selection is through the following :
- BIMM accept CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / MAH – CET scores. However, as CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / MAH – CET scores are issued to the students, any student who has appeared for the CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / MAH – CET examinations can apply for the courses with the CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / MAH – CET scores. Thus, all the four Management institutes will accept CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / MAH – CET scores. However, the XAT, MAT, CMAT, MAH – CET and scores will be equalized and validated to the CAT score value and that will only be counted for the purpose of merit list. It is not necessary that these scores should be attached to the Application form at this stage. These scores sheets can be dispatched so as to reach us latest by 28th March, 2018. Anyone having any objection to the same, need not to apply. BIMM do not believe in any cut – off points as BIMM give only 35% of the weightage for the entrance examination, while making the merit list.
- Candidates who fulfill the qualitative requirements will be called for the Group Discussions by experts . This will be for a duration of 30 – 45 minutes per group. This may include role play, case studies and extempore speech and GD. 40% of the weightage in the merit list will be given to the GD process. Therefore the GD process may extend to the second day although all efforts will be made to complete the process in one day. This is an elimination round.
- Essay Writing as Integral part of Interview Process. Written Communication Skill is very important for any one to succeed in the industry. Therefore, the applicants will be required to appear for an essay writing exercise on a subject, which will be given on the spot in the selection centres. This will be for 30 marks and fifty percent of the marks will be counted . This essay writing will be for half an hour. The topics will be general in nature and any one who follows the National Newspapers can easily appear for the same and score good marks.
- This expert panel interview and the essay marks will carry 25% of the weightage. This panel will assess the candidates on various parameters including the suitability of the candidate for a particular specialisation. The panel will also give opportunity to the applicants to add or delete course options.
BIMM Admission Exam Centres 2019
|23||Pune ( Round 1 )|
|31||Pune ( Round 2 )|
- Admit Card Issued for any Centre will be Valid for All the Centres
- Admit Card issued to any centre is valid for all the centres and candidates can appear before the selection committee in any centre provided they have informed about their intention to appear before a selection centre other than the one mentioned in the admit card well in advance. No separate communication for change of centre will be communicated by us. The candidates are required to come with all their original and certified copies of degrees and mark sheets when they come for the selection process.
BIMM Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application Process Starts||18th October, 2018|
|2||Application Deadline||28th January, 2019|
|3||Course Commencement||8th June, 2019|
Balaji Institute of Modern Management,
Survey No. 55 / 2-7, Tathawade,
Off Mumbai-Bangalore Bypass,
Pune – 411033, Maharashtra, India,
Telephone No. : + 91 – 20 – 6674 1243 / 41,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.bimmpune.com.