Indian Institutes of Management ( IIMs )Exams Date »
Indian Institutes of Management ( IIMs ) 2019
Indian Institutes of Management invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in Fellow Programme in Management ( FPM ) for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Indian Institutes of Management ( IIMs ) Courses Offered 2019
Areas of Specializations
FPM Students specialize in one of the following areas :
- Decision Sciences
- Economics & Social Sciences
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Systems
- Organizational Behavior & Human Resource Management
- Production & Operations Management
- Public Policy
Indian Institutes of Management ( IIMs ) Eligibility 2019
Candidates should have
- A Master’s Degree ( bachelor’s degree obtained in 10+2+3 pattern, followed by a master’s degree ) or a 5 year Integrated Master’s Degree ( obtained after completing higher secondary schooling in 10+2 pattern ) in any discipline, with at least 55* # percent marks in the bachelor’s as well in the master’s degrees. ( OR )
- A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS, with at least 50* # percent marks ( OR )
- A 4 year / 8 semesters Bachelor’s degree ( 10+2+4 pattern ) with at least 60* # percent marks.
Indian Institutes of Management ( IIMs ) Application Form 2019
How to Apply
The application form for admission to FPM 2019, will be available at http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/sfonlapp.home#. The deadline for submission of fully completed applications is 14th January, 2019 ( 5:00 p.m. ). Please note that candidates can apply to a maximum of two areas of specialization.
The application fee ( Non – Refundable ) is :
- Application fee – GMAT / GRE / CAT / GATE / JRF ( NET ) 1 – Area is ₹ 1000/-
- Application fee – GMAT / GRE / CAT / GATE / JRF ( NET ) 2 – Areas is ₹ 1500/-
- Application fee plus IIMB Test Fee 1 – Area is ₹ 2000/-
- Application fee plus IIMB Test Fee 2 – Areas is ₹ 2500 /-
Indian Institutes of Management ( IIMs ) Exam Centres 2019
- Test centres – Bangalore, Delhi & Kozhikode
- Interview Cities – Bengaluru
Indian Institutes of Management ( IIMs ) Selection Procedure 2019
Based on the information provided by the applicants, candidates will be shortlisted ( on the recommendation of the respective areas ) and called to Bangalore for an area specific written test and / or interview ( see FPM2019 Area wise Admission Process for details ).
Indian Institutes of Management ( IIMs ) Important Dates 2019
|1||Application Window||3rd September, 2018 to 14th January, 2019 ( 5:00 p.m. )|
|2||IIMB Test||3rd February, 2019|
|3||Interviews#||29th March, 2019 & 30th March, 2019*|
|4||Offers#||2nd April, 2019*|
|5||Offer acceptance - Last date||19th April, 2019|
|6||Programme Registration*||10th June, 2019*|
Indian Institutes of Management,
Bengaluru – 560 076,
Phone No. : +91- 80 – 26993013 / 3017,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.iimb.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.