Indira Gandhi National Open University Entrance Examination 2019
Indira Gandhi National Open University invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in UG and PG programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
IGNOU Entrance Examination Eligibility 2019
Here, candidates can check the eligibility criteria to appear in UG and PG courses offered by the IGNOU.
For UG Courses : Candidate passed the 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with a minimum passing mark.
For PG Courses : Applying candidate should have bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university / institution.
Appearing Candidates : Such candidates studying in their final year / semester examination are also eligible to apply.
IGNOU Entrance Examination Application Form 2019
Indira Gandhi National Open University Entrance Examination application form is available in the official website www.ignou.ac.in.
- IGNOU releases its application form through online mode only. No hard copy will be provided for filling application form.
- The application form will be started from the first week of September, 2018 for OPENMAT ( for MBA ). For other courses it will be released from the first week of October, 2018.
- Candidates can fill the application form till the third week of February, 2019.
- Already registered candidates can fill the application form with their login details ( user ID and password ).
- Fill all the details carefully and upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Those applying for OPENMAT exam, they have to download the application from the official website and fill the form and send it by post to the address :
Student Evaluation Divison,
Maidam Garhi, NewDelhi – 110068
How to Apply for IGNOU
Follow the instructions given below to complete the IGNOU registration 2019.
- Go to the official website ( link will be given above ).
- Open the link in new tab and click on “Applicant Login” tab.
- Now, click on ‘LOGIN’ tab if old student else click on ‘Register Yourself’ for new user.
- Fill all the fields required for registration and submit.
- The system will send the user ID and password on candidate’s registered email ID.
- Now login to your account to fill the application form.
- Fill all the details carefully like your personal, contact and educational details.
- Click on ‘Upload’ button to upload the scanned images of signature, photograph, age proof, qualification certificates, category certificate and other required documents.
- Now, choose the payment mode to pay application fee online.
- After submission of application fee, take the printout of confirmation page.
Registration Fee :
- The application fee will be 200 / – for all candidates. Candidates can submit it through online mode only.
- Candidates can use the facility to pay the application fee such as debit card ( Master / Visa / Rupay ) / credit card ( Master / Visa ) / internet banking and ATM card ( PNB ).
IGNOU Entrance Examination Important Dates 2019
|1||Opening of application||1st week of September, 2018|
|2||Closing of application||3rd week of September, 2018|
|3||Exam Date||4th week of October, 2018|
|4||Opening of application||1st week of September, 2018|
|5||Closing of application||3rd week of December, 2018|
|6||Exam Date||1st week of March, 2019|
|7||Opening of application||1st week of October, 2018|
|8||Closing of application||3rd week of February, 2019|
Indira Gandhi National Open University,
93, Maidan Garhi Rd,
Prajapati mohalla, Maidan Garhi,
New Delhi – 110068, India.,
Phone No. : 011- 29532741,
Fax : 011- 29532686,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.ignou.ac.in.