IGNOU Admission 2019
Indira Gandhi National Open University invites admission application for MBA and PG Diploma programs and conducts OPENMAT Entrance test for the academic year 2019.
IGNOU Admission Courses Offered 2019
- Master of Business Administration ( MBA )
PG Diploma programmes
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management ( PGDHRM )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management ( PGDFM )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management ( PGDOM )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management ( PGDMM )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice ( PGDFMP )
IGNOU Admission Eligibility 2019
- Any graduate ( Including Chartered Accountancy / Cost Accountancy / Company Secretaryship ) with 50% marks for general category / 45% for reserved category as per government of India rules.
- Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU.
- No age bar
PG Diploma programmes
- Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree.
IGNOU Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- The exam pattern & syllabus will vary as per the courses opted by the students.
- Candidates can check their syllabus and exam pattern according to their opt course.
- The general topics covered in the entrance exams are General aptitude, quantitative analysis, logical reasoning, GK, etc.
IGNOU Admission Application Form 2019
- Indira Gandhi National Open University admission application form will be available at website : www.ignou.ac.in.
- The application fee will be 200/- by online mode and 250/- through Demand Draft.
- Fee can be made through Credit Card ( Master / Visa ), Net Banking & Debit Card ( Master / Visa / Rupay ) or demand draft.
Re – Registration / Re – Admission :
- Application Form for Admission to Management Programme ( Form 2 ) will be submitted only at the time of first entry to the programme. Subsequent continuation in the programme will be through Re – registration Forms, which is through online mode.
- Applicants must submit Re – registration Form ‘online’.
- Applicants will be allowed to register for a maximum of five courses per semester.
- Registration for MS – 100 ( Project Course ) will be allowed only after Applicants have registered for MS – 1 to MS – 9 and MS – 95 ( 10 courses ).
- A course once registered for study, must be successfully completed within 4 semesters ( the validity period ). In case of failure to do so, Applicants will be required to re – validate the registration by paying the requisite fee of 1,500/- per course by filling the Re – registration form as per schedule.
- On re – registration once again, the SLMs are dispatched for the 2nd time. Besides, the earlier score of qualified assignments and / or term – end examination can be retained and the student will be required to complete the left over requirements of that course.
- Mailing of study material is course – wise and material for each course will be dispatched in one package.
Change of Courses
- A learner has to indicate in the Re – Registration / Course Option / Re – Admission Form , the courses she / he is opting for. However, request for change of courses will be entertained within one – and – ahalf month of the commencement of the session on payment of a fee of 1500/- per course through Demand Draft drawn in favour of IGNOU payable at the city of the Regional Centre. The application should be addressed to the Regional Director, IGNOU Regional Centre of applicants region.
- Change of specialisation stream is not permitted.
IGNOU Admission Admit Card 2019
- The admit card can be downloaded from the official website of the university.
- Candidates will have to take the admit card with them at the examination centre otherwise, they will not get entry into the examination hall.
- The admit card shall have applicants’ name, date of birth and address, name, timing, and venue if the entrance examination.
- It is important to take Admit Card with candidate while going to the examination centre.
- Candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
IGNOU Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Admission to Management and PG diploma Programmes of IGNOU is done through OPENMAT Entrance test, held twice a year.
IGNOU Admission Results 2019
- The result of the entrance test will be available on the official website of the university.
- Candidates will get admission in the university, on the basis of the scorecard.
- The result shall comprise of the scorecard of the candidates.
IGNOU Admission Counselling 2019
- University invites all the successful candidates to appear for the counselling.
- The last and the only process for the admission is Counselling of the candidates.
- Candidates get the admission in the university or the affiliated colleges to pursue the degree in the desired course, after counselling.
IGNOU Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Admission Form Available||July, 2018|
|2||Last date to submit the application form||August, 2018|
|3||Date of exam||September, 2018|
|4||Admission Form Available||July, 2018|
|5||Last date to submit the application form||December. 2018|
|6||Date of exam||February, 2019|
|7||Declaration of result||March, 2019|
Indira Gandhi National Open University,
IGNOU Residential Campus Road,
New Delhi, Delhi 110068, India.,
Phone No. : 011- 29532741,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.ignou.ac.in.