Institute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu University All India Entrance Test 2015
IMS BHU All India Entrance Test 2015 :: IMS BHU Application Form 2015
IMS BHU Entrance Test 2015
Institute of Medical Sciences,
Faculty of Ayurveda,
Banaras Hindu University,
Varanasi – 221 005.
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi – 221005 ( Uttar Pradesh ), India as per the following schedule for admission to Ayurveda Vachaspati MD( Ay ) / Ayurveda Dhanwantari MS ( Ay ) Courses for session 2015 – 16.
IMS BHU All India Entrance Test Date 2015
|IMS BHU 2015 Exam Date : 12th July, 2015 – Sunday ( 9:00 A.M. to 12:00 Noon ).|
IMS BHU 2015 Specialty wise Distribution of Total Seats
|Department||Specialty||No. of Seats|
|Mano Vigyan evam Manas Roga||1|
|Prasuti Tantra||Prasuti Tantra evum Stri Roga||4|
|Shalya Tantra||Shalya Tantra ( Samanya )||3|
|Shalya Tantra ( Kshara evam Anushastra Karma )||1|
|Chhaya avam Vikiran||1|
|Kaumarbhritya / Balroga||Kaumarbhritya - Balroga||3|
|Shalakya Tantra||Shalakya Tantra - Netra Roga||2|
|Vikriti Vigyan||Roga Nidana evam Vikriti Vigyan||2|
|Rasa Shastra||Rasa Shastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana||3|
|Swasthavritta Avam Yoga||Swasthavritta Avam Yoga||2|
|Kriya Sharira||Kriya Sharira ( Dosha - Dhatu - Mala Vigyana )||2|
|Siddhant Darshan||Ayurveda Siddhanta||2|
|Rachana Sharira||Rachana Sharira||2|
|Samhita & Sanskrit||Ayurveda Samhita||2|
|Total||Eighteen ( 18 ) Specialties||40|
Note : PC : One seat will be filled reserved as Horizontal Reservation for Physically Challenged.
IMS BHU 2015 Eligibility
- The candidate holding BAMS or equivalent degree recognized by BHU and CCIM.
- The candidate should have passed I.Sc. ( Biology ) or equivalent examination recognized by BHU
- All the candidates must have qualified with Sanskrit as one of the subjects in Intermediate or equivalent examination or as a part of BAMS examination recognized by Banaras Hindu University.
- The candidate must have completed minimum 12 months Internship ( 4½ years BAMS Course ) / 6 months Internship ( 5 years BAMS Course ) by 31st July, 2015 after passing the final professional examination.
- There is no maximum age limit for candidates.
- In case of the foreign nationals the degree must have approval of the CCIM as equivalent to the corresponding examination for admission.
- Temporary registration as medical practitioner of foreign nationals is essential. CCIM should approve their registration valid for study period.
- 50% of total seats will be reserved for Institutional Candidate means who have passed final professional BAMS examination of December 2012 from Faculty of Ayurveda, IMS, BHU and likely to complete their internship on or before 31st July, 2015.
IMS BHU All India Entrance Test 2015 – IMS BHU Exam Date 2015 – IMS BHU Eligibility Criteria 2015 – IMS BHU Distribution of Seats 2015
Exams Date Related : IMS BHU 2015 Entrance Exam Date, IMS BHU 2015 Exam Schedule, IMS BHU Entrance Exam 2015 Time, Institute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu University All India Entrance Test 2015, Eligibility for IMS BHU 2015, IMS BHU 2015 No of Seats, IMS BHU 2015 Test Details, IMS BHU 2015 Seat Distribution, BHU 2015 Admission Notification, IMS BHU 2015 Seats Allotments, IMS BHU PG Medical Entrance Exam 2015, IMS BHU Entrance Exam 2015 Date, IMS BHU Eligibility 2015, IMS BHU 2015 Information Bulletin, IMS BHU 2015 MS Eligibility, IMS BHU 2015 All India Entrance Test, Seats Offered by IMS BHU 2015, IMS BHU 2015 Distribution of Seat Status, IMS BHU 2015 MD Eligibility, IMS BHU 2015 Test Date, IMS BHU 2015 Exam Prospectus, IMS BHU 2015 Information Brochure, IMS BHU 2015 Educational Qualification,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for institute of medical sciences banaras hindu university all india entrance test 2015 by vennila