Institute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu University All India Entrance Test 2013
IMS BHU All India Entrance Test 2013 :: IMS BHU Application Form 2013
IMS BHU Entrance Test 2013
Institute of Medical Sciences,
Faculty of Ayurveda,
Banaras Hindu University,
Varanasi – 221 005.
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi – 221005 ( Uttar Pradesh ), India as per the following schedule for admission to Ayurveda Vachaspati MD( Ay ) / Ayurveda Dhanwantari MS ( Ay ) Courses for session 2013 – 14.
IMS BHU All India Entrance Test Date 2013
|IMS BHU 2013 Exam Date : 26th June, 2013 – Wednesday ( 10.00 A.M. to 12.30 A.M. ).|
IMS BHU 2013 Specialty wise Distribution of Total Seats
|Department||Specialty||No. of Seats|
|Mano Vigyan evam Manas Roga||1|
|Prasuti Tantra||Prasuti Tantra evum Stri Roga||4|
|Shalya Tantra||Shalya Tantra ( Samanya )||3|
|Shalya Tantra ( Kshara evam Anushastra Karma )||1|
|Chhaya avam Vikiran||1|
|Kaumarbhritya / Balroga||Kaumarbhritya - Balroga||3|
|Shalakya Tantra||Shalakya Tantra - Netra Roga||2|
|Vikriti Vigyan||Roga Nidana evam Vikriti Vigyan||2|
|Rasa Shastra||Rasa Shastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana||3|
|Swasthavritta Avam Yoga||Swasthavritta Avam Yoga||2|
|Kriya Sharira||Kriya Sharira ( Dosha - Dhatu - Mala Vigyana )||2|
|Siddhant Darshan||Ayurveda Siddhanta||2|
|Rachana Sharira||Rachana Sharira||2|
|Samhita & Sanskrit||Ayurveda Samhita||2|
|Total||Eighteen ( 18 ) Specialties||40|
Note : PC : One seat will be filled reserved as Horizontal Reservation for Physically Challenged.
IMS BHU 2013 Eligibility
- The candidate holding BAMS or equivalent degree recognized by BHU and CCIM.
- The candidate holding MBBS degree recognized by MCI. ( For MBBS supernumerary applicants only ).
- The candidate should have passed I.Sc. ( Biology ) or equivalent examination recognized by BHU.
- All the candidates ( except MBBS ) must have qualified with Sanskrit as one of the subjects in Intermediate or equivalent examination or as a part of BAMS examination recognized by Banaras Hindu University.
- The candidate must have completed minimum 12 months Internship ( 4 ½ years BAMS Course ) / 6 months Internship ( 5 years BAMS Course ) by 31st July, 2013 after passing the final professional examination.
- There is no age limit for candidates.
- In case of the foreign nationals the degree must have approval of the CCIM or MCI as equivalent to the corresponding examination for admission.
- Temporary registration as medical practitioner of foreign nationals is essential. CCIM or MCI should approve their registration valid for study period.
- 50% of total seats will be reserved for Institutional Candidate means who have passed final professional BAMS examination of December 2011 from Faculty of Ayurveda, IMS, BHU and likely to complete their internship on or before 31st July, 2013.
IMS BHU All India Entrance Test 2013 – IMS BHU Exam Date 2013 – IMS BHU Eligibility Criteria 2013 – IMS BHU Distribution of Seats 2013
Exams Date Related : IMS BHU 2013 Entrance Exam Date, IMS BHU 2013 Exam Schedule, IMS BHU Entrance Exam 2013 Time, Institute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu University All India Entrance Test 2013, Eligibility for IMS BHU 2013, IMS BHU 2013 No of Seats, IMS BHU 2013 Test Details, IMS BHU 2013 Seat Distribution, BHU 2013 Admission Notification, IMS BHU 2013 Seats Allotments, IMS BHU PG Medical Entrance Exam 2013, IMS BHU Entrance Exam 2013 Date, IMS BHU Eligibility 2013, IMS BHU 2013 Information Bulletin, IMS BHU 2013 MS Eligibility, IMS BHU 2013 All India Entrance Test, Seats Offered by IMS BHU 2013, IMS BHU 2013 Distribution of Seat Status, IMS BHU 2013 MD Eligibility, IMS BHU 2013 Test Date, IMS BHU 2013 Exam Prospectus, IMS BHU 2013 Information Brochure, IMS BHU 2013 Educational Qualification ,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for institute of medical sciences banaras hindu university all india entrance test 2013 by amala