Institute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu University All India Entrance Test 2016
IMS BHU Ayurveda Entrance Test 2016 :: IMS BHU Application Form 2016
IMS BHU Ayurveda Entrance Test 2016
Banaras Hindu University conducts Entrance Test for admission to Ayurveda Vachaspati MD( Ay ) / Ayurveda Dhanwantari MS ( Ay ) Courses for the academic session 2016 – 17.
IMS BHU Ayurveda Eligibility 2016
- The candidate holding BAMS or equivalent degree recognized by BHU and CCIM.
- The candidate should have passed I.Sc. ( Biology ) or equivalent examination recognized by BHU
- All the candidates must have qualified with Sanskrit as one of the subjects in Intermediate or equivalent examination or as a part of BAMS examination recognized by Banaras Hindu University.
- The candidate must have completed minimum 12 months Internship ( 4 ½ years BAMS Course ) / 6 months Internship ( 5 years BAMS Course ) by 31st July, 2016 after passing the final professional examination.
- There is no maximum age limit for candidates.
- In case of the foreign nationals the degree must have approval of the CCIM as equivalent to the corresponding examination for admission.
- Temporary registration as medical practitioner of foreign nationals is essential. CCIM should approve their registration valid for study period.
- 50% of total seats will be reserved for Institutional Candidate means who have passed final professional BAMS examination of December 2014 from Faculty of Ayurveda, IMS, BHU and likely to complete their internship on or before 31st July, 2016.
IMS BHU Seats 2016
Specialty wise Distribution of Total Seats
Number of seats / disciplines shall be subject to approval by the CCIM / Ministry of AYUSH. There will be no Sponsored Category. Admission of Foreign National Candidates will be only after receiving of specific nomination from the ministry of AYUSH with a sanction of extra seat over and above the regular P.G seats.
- Entrance Examination will be conducted only in the campus of BHU, Varanasi.
- There shall be one paper consisting 200 multiple choice questions from all the specialties including modern counterpart of Ayurvedic specialties. The duration of test will be 3 hrs.
- The qualifying marks for the General category will be 50%, 45% for General PC candidates, 40% in case of OBC ( Non Creamy layer ) / SC / ST category and respective PC candidates.
- No Scrutiny / Revaluation of the answer book of the entrance test shall be allowed on any ground.
IMS BHU Ayurveda Entrance Test – IMS BHU Ayurveda Exam Date – IMS BHU Ayurveda Eligibility Criteria – IMS BHU Ayurveda Distribution of Seats
Exams Date Related : IMS BHU Ayurveda Entrance Test Date, IMS BHU Ayurveda Exam Date, IMS BHU Ayurveda Exam Date and Time, Institute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu University All India Entrance Test 2016, IMS BHU Ayurveda Test Dates, Entrance Exam for IMS BHU Ayurveda, IMS BHU Ayurveda Eligibility Criteria 2016, Eligibility Details for IMS BHU Ayurveda, IMS BHU Ayurveda Eligibility Scheme 2016, Educational qualification for IMS BHU Ayurveda, Age limit for IMS BHU Ayurveda, Minimum Eligibility for IMS BHU Ayurveda, IMS BHU Ayurveda Reservation Category, Reservation Seat Availability for IMS BHU Ayurveda, Seat Availability for IMS BHU Ayurveda 2016, IMS BHU Ayurveda exam type, IMS BHU Ayurveda test pattern, pattern of IMS BHU Ayurveda entrance exam, IMS BHU Ayurveda Pattern, IMS BHU Ayurveda examination pattern ,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for institute of medical sciences banaras hindu university all india entrance test 2016 by nirmala