Institute Rural Management Anand IRMA Entrance TestExams Date »
Important : Institute of Rural Management Anand ( IRMA ) will be based on IRMASAT
Institute of Rural Management Anand ( IRMA ) Admission 2019
Institute of Rural Management Anand invites application from Candidates for the admission to the Post graduate program in Rural Management ( PRM ) program for the academic year 2019.
IRMA Admission Eligibility 2019
Post graduate program in Rural Management ( PRM )
- A Graduate from any discipline, with a minimum of 15 years of education.
- 50 percent or above ( 45 percent or above for SC / ST / DAP ) aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA at the graduation level.
- Students in final year of their graduation can apply if they expect to complete all the requirements of graduation before 4th June, 2019.
Fellow Program in Rural Management ( FPRM )
- Candidate with a post graduate or post graduate equivalent degree / diploma from a recognized university or institution in any discipline with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade can apply. ( 5% less for those eligible for reservations ). Those expecting to complete the final exams of these degrees by 14th June, 2019 may also apply.
- Qualifying Exams: Having valid scores / results of the last five years in any of the following standard qualifying exams or tests.
- CAT / XAT
- GMAT / GRE
- UGC-JRF / NET
- CSIR-JRF / NET
- ICAR / ASRB-NET
- The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated as per the practice followed by the concerned university or institution. In case the university / institution does not have a scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence will be established by IRMA by dividing the obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the resultant with 100. Applicants, who expect to fulfill the eligibility requirements before 14th June, 2019, are encouraged to apply.
- The cut-off period for validity of the qualifying exam or test score is five years preceding the last date specified for the submission of application form to FPRM. Valid scores obtained from 16th February, 2013 onwards in all the specified qualifying exams are eligible.
- Those with PGDRM from IRMA and PGP from any of the IIMs ( including Agri-Business Management ) are exempted from the above qualifying tests or validity period.
- IRMA follows the statutory reservation policy of Government of India. Seats not filled by candidates of the reserved category will be offered to the general category.
- Merely fulfilling eligibility criteria may not entitle a candidate for a personal interview or automatic admission to FPRM.
IRMA Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- IRMASAT 2019 is a computer-based test of 80 minutes duration.
- A total of 40 objective type multiple choice questions will be asked from the topic ‘Issues of Social Concern.’
- Candidates will be offered five choices out of which they need to mark one correct response.
- Marking Scheme : One mark will be awarded for every correct answer and one-fourth negative marking will be applied for each incorrect answer.
IRMA Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- IRMA admission application form will be available at website : www.irma.ac.in.
- For more details contact the admission office.
- Application registration fee for General & OBC : [rupee] 1400/- and for SC /ST / DAP : [rupee] 700/- and for foreign candidates : [rupee] 2000/-
- Applicants opting for this method may collect the application form from the IRMA Admissions office or they may write to the following address with a demand draft drawn in favour of the “Institute of Rural Management Anand” payable at par at Anand.
Mr. Janak R. Brahmbhatt | Manager ( Academics )
Institute of Rural Management Anand ( IRMA ) Anand 388 001, Gujarat.
IRMA Admission Exam Admit Card 2019
- The IRMASAT 2019 admit card will be available for download in online mode from the last week of January 2019.
- Candidates must login using their IRMASAT credentials – Form Number and DOB to download the admit card of IRMASAT 2019.
- The hall ticket of IRMASAT 2019 carries candidates’ roll number, venue and time of the exam.
IRMA Admission Selection Procedure 2019
Post graduate program in Rural Management ( PRM )
- IRMA will use CAT / XAT and “IRMASAT 2019” scores for admission to PGDRM 2019.
- All applicants for IRMA Admissions have to additionally appear for “IRMASAT” – The IRMA Social Awareness Test “IRMASAT” – The IRMA Social Awareness Test will be held on First week of February, 2019.
- PGDRM participants are selected on the basis of the above mentioned Admissions Test, Group Activity, and Personal Interview.
- It is compulsory for applicants to appear for CAT / XAT and “IRMASAT” of IRMA.
- Applicants from NRI / NRI sponsored applicants / Foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin ( PIO ) / Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries and Overseas Citizen of India ( OCI ) may apply through GMAT/ GRE Scores ( taken on or after January 2014 ) / CAT / XAT scores for PRM 2019.
- Applicants would be shortlisted on the basis of above mentioned test score and Online Personal Interview.
Fellow Program in Rural Management ( FPRM )
- The applications will be screened by the designated selection committee of IRMA on the basis of multiple parameters like academic qualification, test scores, research proposal, and reservation. The selection committee will arrive at screening and cut-off criteria depending on the response.
- Those found eligible as per screening will be called for the personal interview ( PI ).
- The final selection will consist of presentation of the research proposal and personal interview and will focus on assessing research aptitude, subject knowledge / clarity, analytical abilities, general personality, and perseverance of the candidate.
- The selection committee, if necessary, may conduct a short written test for those called for PI to assess their analytical and communication abilities. The decision of selection committee regarding the process and criteria will be final.
IRMA Admission Exam Centres 2019
|Code||Exam Centre||Code||Exam Centre|
|1||Ahmedabad||15||Indore / Dewas|
|3||Anand /Changa / V V Nagar||17||Kochi / Ernakulam|
|4||Bangalore / Tumkur||18||Lucknow / Barabanki / Sitapur / Unnao|
|5||Bhopal / Vidisha||19||Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Thane|
|6||Bhubaneswar / Cuttack / Khurda||20||Nagpur|
|7||Chandigarh / Mohali / Panchkula||21||Patna / Hajipur / Bihta|
|8||Chennai||22||Pune / PimpriChinchwad / Talegaon|
|9||Coimbatore||23||Raipur / Bhilai / Durg|
|11||Delhi & Delhi NCR||25||Thiruvananthapuram|
|12||Greater Kolkata / Kalyani||26||Udaipur|
|13||Guwahati / RiBoi / Mirza||27||Varanasi|
|14||Hyderabad / Rangareddy / Secunderabad||28||Vishakhapatnam|
IRMA Admission Exam Syllabus 2019
The questions asked in IRMASAT 2019 will be based on the topics covered under the Issue of Social Concern or General Awareness. The important topics covered are mentioned below
- Agriculture and Education
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Environmental Issues
- Employment and Literacy
- Gender and Social Groups
- Health Issues
- Human Development
- Human Rights
- Indian Economy
- Rural Development
- Rural & Urban Population
- Social & Economic Development
IRMA Admission Exam Results 2019
- The result of IRMASAT 2019 will be declared in the fourth week of February 2019 in the form of score-cards.
- To view and download the result, candidates can visit the official website of IRMASAT to check their result.
- The result will display sectional as well as overall scores of the test takers.
- After the declaration of IRMASAT 2019 result, candidates will be shortlisted and will have to attend Group Activities and Personal Interview.
- This process is expected to begin from the fourth week of February 2019.
- A final merit list will be prepared which will have the names of qualifying students eligible for admission in IRMA.
- This list is expected to be released around the third week of March 2019.
IRMA Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date for receipt of completed applications for Indian Nationals||31st December, 2018|
|2||Last date for receipt of completed applications for FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI / NRI Sponsored||30th March, 2019|
|3||Intimation for IRMASAT 2019, Group Activity and Personal Interview to Indian Nationals||1st week of February, 2019|
|4||IRMASAT 2019, Group Activity and Personal Interview for Indian Nationals||11th to 23rd February, 2019|
|5||Announcement of final results for Indian Nationals||1 week of March, 2019|
|6||Last date for submitting acceptance form with initial fees of [rupee] 1,00,000/-||Within 1 week after
announcement of Final result
|7||Last date for depositing the first year fees||Within 15 working days after announcement of Final result|
|8||Personal Interview ( PI ) for FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI / NRI Sponsored||2nd week of April, 2019|
|9||Announcement of final results for FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI / NRI Sponsored||3rd week of April, 2019|
|10||Classes on Bridge Courses||24th to 29th June, 2019|
|11||Induction Programme||1st to 9th July, 2019|
|12||Beginning of First Term||10th July, 2019|
Mr. Janak R. Brahmbhatt, Manager ( Academics )
Institute of Rural Management Anand ( IRMA ),
Anand : 388 001,
Phone : 02692 – 221657 / 659 / 940, 70690 66711
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website : www.irma.ac.in.