Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) 2006
Exam Date: 25-May-2006
Integrated Common Entrance Test for Admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. Courses of all Universities in Andhra Pradesh and their Affiliated Colleges (Being conducted on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE))
Applications are invited for appearing at the Common Entrance Test for Admission into MBA and MCA Courses (full time/part time/ evening/distance mode) at the following Universities in the State of Andhra Pradesh Including their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2006-2007 to be conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal (as per G.O.Ms.No.25 dt: 19-3-2004 of Higher Education (EC) Department).
- Andhra University
- Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University
- JNT University
- Kakatiya University
- Acharya Nagarjuna University
- Osmania University
- Sri Padmavathi Manila Vishwa Vidyalayam
Exam States: Andhra Pradesh
- The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/ non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended up to date.
- The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the universities concerned.
- The candidates seeking admission into MBA course should have passed a Bachelor’s Degree Examination of not less than three years duration from any recognized University or equivalent there of besides passing SSC or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- The candidates seeking admission into MCA course should have passed Bachelor’s Degree Examination of minimum three years duration in any discipline with Mathematics at 10+2 level (OR) Should have passed Bachelor’s Degree Examination of minimum three years duration in any discipline with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Provided that a candidate who appeared for the final year degree Examination shall also be eligible to appear for Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) 2006.
- Admission into any college depends on its Recognition/ Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies.
Mere qualification in the Entrance Test does not entitle a candidate to get admitted into MBA/MCA course unless the candidate:
- Appears before the ‘on-line counselling’ at any of the counselling centres as notified
- Applies in response to the admission notification issued by the authority concerned (for distance mode)
- Satisfies all the eligibility conditions of admission stipulated by the authority concerned.
How To Apply:Prescribed application form for the Entrance Test together with instructions booklet can be had in person on payment of Rs.200/- in cash at
- All the Head Post Offices,
- All the Post Offices located on the University Campuses and
- The e-seva centres in Hyderabad and Secunderabad in Andhra Pradesh.
Submission of Application Form:
Duly filled-in Application Forms (placed in the envelope supplied) may be submitted along with relevant documents by paying postal charges through the Head Post Offices preferably by Speed Post or In person so as to reach the ”
SDLCE Building, Kakatiya University, Warangal-506 009 (A.P)
India” on or before 4th April 2006. The application forms may also be submitted up to 5.00 p.m. on 11th April 2006 along with a late fee of Rs.400/- by way of DD drawn on any Nationalised Bank in favour of the Secretary, APSCHE payable at Hyderabad. Incomplete application forms and application forms received after the specified date and time will summarily be rejected.
Commencement of Sale of Application Forms:
2nd March 2006
Last date for the Sale & Receipt of Application Forms:
Without late fee:
4th April 2006
With a late fee of Rs.400/- through DD:
11th April 2006
Date of Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) 2006: (Thursday)
25th May 2006 (Time: 10.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.)