International Institute of Information Technology PGEEExams Date »
International Institute of Information Technology ( PGEE ) 2019
International Institute of Information Technology invites admission application for Post Graduate Entrance Examination ( PGEE ) leading to admission in M. Tech programs for the academic year 2019
IIITH PGEE Eligibility 2019
- Candidates should have completed B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech in any of the branch ( CSE / EEE / ECE / Civil / Biotechnology )
- B.Arch Candidates can also apply for the admission
- Candidates with Masters Degree in Science / Mathematics / Computers / Information Technology / MCA programmes are also eligible to apply for the admission
- Candidates currently pursuing last year of their graduation course are also eligible to apply
IIITH PGEE Exam Pattern 2019
- IIITH Exam will be Online ( Computer Based Examination )
- Duration of Examination is 3 hours
- There are two Section , Section I consists of General aptitude paper for 90 Minutes and Section II consists of Subject paper for 90 Minutes
- Ther are two types of question paper, paper 1 has Objective type question and paper2 has Objective and Subjective Both
- Paper1 :General aptitude paper – Basic Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Basic Questions on Computer and Mathematics
- Paper2 :Subject Paper ( according to the course selected by the candidates )
- No Negative Marking
IIITH PGEE Application Form 2019
IIITH PGEE application form is available in the official website : www.iiit.ac.in
- The IIITH PGEE 2019 Application Process is an online process. The candidates must submit the IIITH PGEE 2019 Application Formby the last date to ensure the candidature.
- The candidates are required to fill two 2 Registration Forms namely Pre-Registration Form and Main Registration Form. The candidates have to pay an amount of ₹ 2000/-
- Application are paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- The steps followed for the IIITH PGEE 2019 Application Process are following
- Form Filling
- Online Application Form
- Fee Payment
- The candidates would be required to register themselves by providing the personal information such as name of the candidate, parent’s name, gender, address, mobile number and email address. The candidates would also be required to create a password as per their choice. After successful registration, an OTP will be send to the email address provided by the candidate
Online Application Form
- The candidates will be required to log in through the online portal and then will be required to submi the academic information. Apart from the academic information, the candidates will also be required to provide names and details of two references, statement of purpose, photograph and resume
- After the application form is completely filled, the candidates would be required to pay ₹ 2000 as the application fees. The payment of application form will be accepted in an online mode only through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking. An email will be sent to the registered email ID of the candidate upon successful payment.
IIITH PGEE Admit Card 2019
- The admit card of IIITH PGEE 2019 will be released by the institute ten days before the exam. The registered candidates can download their admit card by logging into the online portal. The IIITH PGEE 2019 admit card will have the candidates information and detailed instructions regarding the exam. The candidates will be required to present the admit card to the invigilator at the time of IIITH PGEE 2019 exam.
How to download IIIT PGEE Admit Card 2019
- Login to the online portal by providing the UserID and Password
- Admit card of IIITH PGEE 2019 will be displayed on the screen
- Candidates will be required to download the admit card and before downloading, they are advised to go through the details carefully
- After successfully checking, download the admit card
- Get at least 2 prints of the downloaded admit card to present it before the invigilator and for further use during counselling
IIITH PGEE Exam Centres 2019
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
IIITH PGEE Result 2019
- The result of IIITH PGEE 2019 will be available in the first week of May. The institute will release the score secured by the candidates in the entrance examination of IIITH PGEE 2019.
- The candidates can check their result after logging into the online portal. The qualified candidates are advised to download the call letter and visit the venue of counselling for the interview
IIITH PGEE Counselling 2019
- The qualified candidates will be required to download the call letter for counselling of IIITH PGEE 2019, which can be downloaded from the online portal. The candidates will be required to report at the reporting centre for the counselling process and interview.
- The document verification will be done during the IIITH PGEE 2019 counselling followed by the personal interview. The candidates will be required to clear the personal interview to get the admission in the institute. The final selected candidates will be required to pay the tution fees if they wish to confirm their admission.
- The candidates will be required to appear for the personal interview after the document verification of IIITH PGEE 2019 is complete. If the candidates gets through the personal interview, seat is allotted to the candidate in the course of their choice. The candidate who has been allotted the seat can then pay the tution fees in order to confirm the admission in the IIIT Hyderabad
IIITH PGEE Important Dates 2019
|S.No||Event||Dates ( Tentative )|
|1||Application - IIIT Hyderabad PGEE Application Form 2019 | Mode: Online||10th February, 2019 - 28th March, 2019|
|2||Admit Card - IIIT Hyderabad PGEE Admit Card - Available | Mode: Online||12th April, 2019|
|3||Exam - IIIT Hyderabad PGEE 2019 | Mode: Online||12th April, 2019|
|4||Result - IIIT Hyderabad PGEE Result 2019 | Mode: Online||03rd May, 2019|
|5||Counselling - IIIT Hyderabad PGEE Counselling 2019 - Start Date | Mode: Online||03rd June, 2019|
International Institute of Information Technology,
Hyderabad 500 032,
Andhra Pradesh, India.,
Phone : +91-40-6653 1000,
Fax : +91-40-6653 1413,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.iiit.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.