Application are invited from eligible candidates for MBA / MHA Program from Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test ( JEMAT ) for the academic year 2019.
JEMAT Eligibility 2019
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen with a relevant AICTE approved Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy / Architecture or appearing in the final year examination of such programmes or equivalent.
- The candidate should be an Associate Member of a Professional of Engineers that are recognized by the Govt. of India for the purpose of admission to higher studies in Engineering. M.Sc. or final year M.Sc. Candidates in appropriate branches are also eligible. However, degrees acquired through any distance education programme are not eligible.
- Final year PG and UG candidates are also eligible to apply for the exam.
- A CAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT vaild scorecard ( if applicable ).
JEMAT Exam Pattern 2019
- Exam will be an offline mode Pen and Paper based exam.
- Duration of Exam is 2 Hours.
- 100 Questions will be asked.
- Types of Questions will be Objective types with multi choice ( MCQ )
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks
|General English ||40||40
JEMAT Application Form 2019
- JEMAT application form is available at Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology official website : www.wbut.ac.in.
- A demand draft also needs to be submitted in favor of WBUT-JEMAT payable at Kolkata.
- The application fee for a candidate from general category is [rupee]600/- and for SC / ST / OBC candidate application fees is [rupee]300/-
- Applicants have to upload their scanned photographs and signatures in a prescribed format.
- Now, take a print out of duly filled application form and attach it along with the copy of following documents
- Marks sheets ( Self-attested )
- Certificate and testimonials
- SC / ST / OBC certificate ( if applicable )
- Send all the documents along with DD to the university with Application form number and contact no. at the back of the envelope to the following address
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal
BF 142, Sector 1, Salt Lake City,
Kolkata 700064, West Bengal
JEMAT Admit Card 2019
- JEMAT 2019 Admit card will be generated electronically for all the candidates who will apply successfully. Admit card will be available to download from the 2nd week of July, 2019.
- Application number and password is necessary in order to download the admit card. If any candidate forgets the password, it can be retrieved back by lodging a complaint at JEMAT helpdesk.
JEMAT Selection Process 2019
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks scored in written exam of JEMAT 2019 along with the performance in a group discussion or personal interview round.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the counseling round where they will be allowed to choose the college of their choice. GD / PI round will be organized by MAKAUTWB.
JEMAT Result 2019
- The result of JEMAT 2019 will be announced in the month of July 2019 ( tentatively ). The candidates who successfully appear in the entrance test will be issued Rank cards in online mode.
- Candidates can check their result / rank card from the official website by entering their Registration number and password.
- Those who clear the entrance test with prescribed cut off marks will qualified to appear in Group Discussion round and Personal Interview Rounds organized by the authority.
- Thereafter a merit list will be prepared based on the candidate’s performance in the written examination and GD / PI.
- Candidates, who clear both stages, their names will appear in the merit list for appearing in the counseling rounds.
- The merit list will comprise of the name of the candidate, region number, date of birth and roll number.
JEMAT Counselling 2019
- Candidates will be called for JEMAT 2019 counselling according to the merit list. During the counselling, seats will be allotted to the candidates as per their preference of course in their desired college.
- Candidates have to produce their original documents at the time of counselling. Therefore, candidates should carry the following documents with them
- JEMAT 2019 scorecard
- Admit card
- Community certificate
- Provisional or original degree certificate from 10th onwards
- Photocopy of the DD
- Class X mark sheet for date of birth proof
JEMAT Important Dates 2019
|Dates ( Tentative )
|1||Starting of online application|
|3rd week of June, 2019
|2||Last day to submit application form|
|1st week of July, 2019
|3||Download availability of admit card|
|From 2nd week of July, 2019
|4||Date of Exam|
|3rd week of July, 2019
|3rd week of July, 2019
|6||Group discussion / Personal Interview|
|To be announced later
|To be announced later
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology,
BF 142, BF Block,
Sector 1, Salt Lake City,
Kolkata, West Bengal 700064, India.,
Phone No. : 033 2334 1014,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.wbut.ac.in.