JEST Application Form 2017
|Home Page||Exam Centers|
JEST 2017 Online Application Form
To apply online, applicants must create an account using a valid email-id. This account will remain valid from the time of account creation till one month after the date of declaration of results, for that year. Email-ids are linked to the created account as well as to the application, and will be used for all communications with the applicants. Therefore, the email-id should be active and must not be changed during this period. To submit application online, applicants must login to the created account and complete the application form. After submission, an unique submission number will be sent to your email-id. Please save all the emails sent to you and the unique submission number must be quoted by the applicant for any communication with the JEST authority.
The steps for submission of Online Application Form are :
- Register yourself before you login. It is assumed that you already have an email id.
- To register, the candidate has to click on the “register to appear for the exam” link in the Homepage. You will receive an email with your account information after registering with a valid email id. Follow the instructions given in the email for resetting your password and further login.
- Login to the JEST homepage with your username ( your email id ) and password. Fill the form and save it, or, modify an already saved form. Press the “Submit Application” button ONLY when you have inserted and checked all the mandatory entries.
- Upload jpg files of your Passport size photo and scanned signature.
- Pay the application fee online using the State Bank of India i – collect facility. Please check the FAQ for details of the payment process.
- After Online submission of the application form and successful e-payment of the application fee, your submission procedure will be considered complete. NO modification will be allowed after this.
JEST 2017 Application Form Fee :
An Application Fee of 300 ( 150 for SC / ST applicants Only ) is required to be paid along with the application which can be paid online using Debit / Credit cards and Net Banking. Payment by any other mode will NOT be accepted.
JEST 2017 Important Dates
Joint Entrance Screening Test 2017 – Schedule
|1.||Registrations open from||15th November, 2016|
|2.||Online applications will be available for submission from||15th November, 2016|
|3.||Last date for submitting online applications and payments is||16th December, 2016.|
|4.||JEST 2017 will be held on||19th February, 2017|
Home Page Exam Centers JEST 2017 Online Application Form To apply online, applicants must create an account using a valid email-id. This account will remain valid from the time of account creation till one month after the date of declaration … Continue reading
Exams Date Related : JEST 2017 Application Form, JEST 2017 Online Application Form, JEST 2017 Application Form Availability, JEST Application Form 2017, JEST 2017 PhD Apply Online, JEST 2017 Application Form Issue Date, JEST 2017 Participating Institutes Details, JEST 2017 Application Form Submission, JEST 2017 Admit Card, JEST 2017 Important Dates, JEST Chennai 2017 Application Form Fee, Joint Entrance Screening Test 2017 Application Form, JEST 2017 Application Form Download, JEST 2017 Online Registration Form, JEST 2017 PhD Admission Forms, JEST 2017 Application Form Procedure, JEST 2017 PhD Admit Card Download, JEST 2017 Participating Colleges, JEST 2017 Registration Closing Date, JEST 2017 Fee Payment Details, JEST 2017 PhD Application Status,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for jest application form 2017 by nirmala