Jawaharlal Institute Post Graduate Medical Education Research JIPMER BSc Entrance ExamExams Date »
JIPMER BSc Entrance Exam 2019
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into BSc courses through entrance examination for the academic session 2019.
JIPMER BSc Entrance Exam Eligibility 2019
- Applicants who are the citizen of India are only eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
- Applicants can appear for the entrance exam if they are above the age of 17 years at the time of admission.
- Applicants must have completed HSC exam from a recognized board or university in order to apply for the entrance exam.
- Applicants must have physics, chemistry, biology along with English as mandatory subjects in the HSC exams.
- Applicants who want to get admission in the university must have scored not less than 50% marks in the qualifying exam that is HSC exams.
- Reserved category applicants must score minimum 40% marks in the qualifying exam.
JIPMER BSc Entrance Exam Pattern 2019
- The question paper of the entrance exam will be published in the English language only.
- Official authorities will provide at least 90 minutes for the applicants to solve the entire questions paper of the entrance exam.
- One mark will be given to the applicants for each correct answer and there is no provision of negative markings in the paper.
- Applicants will not get any extra time limit to solve the entrance exam paper.
- MCQ type objective questions will be asked in the entrance exam.
- The question paper will contain 100 questions.
- On below mentioned subjects the questions paper will be based:
- Logic and quantitative reasoning
- English and comprehension
JIPMER BSc Entrance Exam Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Official authorities will release the application forms for the applicants in online mode on the official website of the university jipmer.edu.in.
- Applicants who want to appear for the entrance exam are instructed to visit the official website and start filling the application form.
- Official authorities will not accept any other mode for the payment of application fee.
- Applicants can apply for one course only in one application form.
- Applicants are instructed to read carefully all the instructions related to the application form mentioned on the official website before filing the application form.
- Applicants need to enter all necessary details in the application form correctly and properly.
- False information in the application form will lead to rejection of the application form.
- Authorities will not consider incomplete application forms.
- Applicants also need to upload some necessary documents at the time of filing the application form.
- Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria set by the university are only eligible to get admission in the university.
- Applicants need to pay the application fee once the form is filled in order to get admission in the university.
- Applicants who belong to OPH category are exempted from the payment of application fee.
- Applicants need to submit the application form along with necessary documents and application fee to the university by speed post on below mentioned address
Registrar (Academic),Academic Section,
III – Floor,JIPMER Academic Center,
Dhanvantri Nagar Post,
Puducherry – 605006.
- The application fee is an important part of the application process.
- Applicants can pay the application fee in online mode or offline mode.
- That means applicants are instructed to pay the application fee by debit card, credit card or net banking, or demand draft.
JIPMER BSc Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019
- Applicants will get admit card in online mode on the official website of the university.
- Applicants are instructed to download the admit card from the website.
- Admit card will be available for the applicants before few days of the date of commencement of the entrance exam.
- Applicants need to take some printouts of the admit card for future usage.
- Without admit, cards applicants will not be able to appear for the entrance exam.
JIPMER BSc Entrance Exam Syllabus 2019
- We recommend that the applicants refer to the official website of the university in order to get information about the important topics and chapters for the preparation of the entrance exam.
- However, the question paper of the entrance exam will be based syllabus according to the class 11th and class 12th prescribed by the board.
JIPMER BSc Entrance Exam Results 2019
- After completion of the entrance exam authorities will announce the results of the applicants.
- Along with the declaration of the results, the authority will also prepare a merit list of the applicants.
- Merit list will be based on the marks secured by the applicants in the entrance exam.
- On the basis of the merit list, applicants will get admission in the university.
JIPMER BSc Entrance Exam Counselling 2019
- On the basis of the merit list, authorities will invite applicants for counseling round.
- Authorities will provide admission tot eh eligible applicants in the counseling round.
- Counseling process will be conducted for shortlisted applicants only.
- In the counseling round, applicants need to submit some necessary documents for the verification
JIPMER BSc Entrance Exam Important Dates 2019
|1||Application process begins||18th April, 2019|
|2||Last date for Submission of application form||25th May, 2019|
|3||JIPMER 2019 BSc Entrance Exam||23rd June, 2019|
|4||Commencement of counseling round 1||17th July, 2019|
|5||Commencement of counseling round 2||28th August, 2019|
|6||Commencement of counseling round 3||11th September, 2019|
|7||Commencement of counseling final round||27th September, 2019|
|8||Admission process will be closed by||30th September, 2019|
Website : jipmer.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.