Important: Jawaharlal Institute of Post-Graduate Medical Education MBBS Admission will be based on JIPMER Entrance Exam 2019
JIPMER Entrance Examination Admission 2019
Jawaharlal Institute of post-Graduate Medical Education Invites application from Candidates for the admission of MBBS for the academic year 2019
JIPMER Entrance Examination Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should be an Indian National / Overseas Citizen of India.
- Candidates should complete the age of 17 years at the time of admission on or before 31st December, 2019.
- Candidates must born on or before 1st January, 2003.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Candidates should pass the 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board / university. with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology along with English with one elective subject.
- Candidate must pass individually in each subject and 50% marks taken together. 40% marks ( OBC / SC / ST / OPH ) & 45% marks ( GEN-OPH ) in PCB stream.
- Candidates those appearing in the qualifying exam in March / April 2019 can also apply.
JIPMER Entrance Examination Exam Pattern 2019
- The exam will be conducted through online ( CBT ) mode.
- The total duration will be of about 150 minutes.
- It will be conducted in two shifts, i.e. one in morning and another in afternoon.
- The examination will be asked in English language.
- 200 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Multi choice Questiob ( MCQ ) will be asked in the exam.
- 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer
- No negative marks for wrong answer
|English Language and Comprehension||10|
|Logical & Quantitative Reasoning||10|
JIPMER Entrance Examination Application Form 2019
- JIPMER Application Form will be available at official website : www.jipmer.edu.in
- Candidates make sure that they have valid email ID and mobile number to register in JIPMER 2019.
- JIPMER 2019 application form will be started from 6th March, 2019.
- The application form filling process will be continued to till 12th April, 2019.
- Candidates have to fill the basic and educational details in the online application form.
- Candidates have to upload the passport size photograph ( 30mm width x 45mm Height of minimum size 10KB and the maximum size 80KB ).
- Signature should be of 80mm Width X 35mm Height of minimum size 10KB and maximum size of 80 KB.
- If a candidate belongs to any reserve category, they have to upload the relevant category certificate.
- The candidates are advised to download a copy of their filled in application and keep it securely
- The application fee for General / P-UR / OBC / P-OBC category candidates will be 1500/- ( 1200/- for SC / ST & P-SC / ST ). NRI / OCI category candidates have to pay 3000/-. OPH & P-OPH candidates are exempted to pay the fee.
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode ( credit card / debit card / net banking ). The application fee and refund of application fee will not be considered in any circumstances.
JIPMER Entrance Examination Admit Card 2019
- Candidates are instructed to carry the valid photo Id proof along with JIPMER Admit Card 2019. Without admit card and one photo Id proof candidate will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
- Admit cards will not sent to the candidates individually. They have to download it only through the online mode. It is the important document to sit in the examination. So, candidates are advised to keep it safely.
- The admit card contain the contents like name of the candidate, date of birth, photograph & signature of the candidate, examination city, roll number, test venue & time, etc. candidates have to carry the Aadhaar card / Voter Id / Passport along with them. If the candidate find any discrepancy in the admit card they can contact the help desk
JIPMER Entrance Examination Syllabus 2019
- JIPMER 2019 entrance exam syllabus is based on the syllabus as prescribed by the State Board Higher Secondary and CBSE for 11th and 12th standards. Candidates are advised to go through the complete syllabus prescribed by the official authority.
- Candidates can follow the NCERT books along with some other reference books. It cover the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Logical Quantitative Reasoning and English & Comprehension. Below candidates can check the complete syllabus which is given subject-wise
JIPMER Entrance Examination Results 2019
- The authority will release the list of the candidates those will be selected for the counselling rounds. JIPMER results along with rank list will be declared in the third week of June 2019. Candidates can view their results and the rank list through the online mode.
- The merit ranking will be based on percentile score after normalization procedure. Merit list will be drawn category-wise based on minimum percentile prescribed by the authority.
JIPMER Entrance Examination Counselling 2019
- Candidates have to first register for the counselling procedure. The counselling will be commenced after the declaration of result through offline mode. First counselling will be started from 26th June, 2019.
- In the JIPMER counselling 2019, the biometric, image and certificate will be verified for the allotment of seats. Candidates have to opt one of the campus for admission.
- Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
- Hall ticket with the sign and seal of the centre invigilator and Rank Letter of JIPMER 2019.
- Proof of Date of Birth ( Birth Certificate or 10th Standard Certificate )
- Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Character and Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institute last attended.
- Residence Certificate issued by Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- OBC / BC / SC / ST, a Community Certificate, recently obtained from the competent authority by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Transfer Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied.
- In case of Puducherry residents, the Residence Certificate /Employer Certificate as required in the prospectus.
- Medical Certificate in case of OPH Candidate.
- 6 Passport size colour photographs recently taken.
- NRI / OCI Certificates.
JIPMER Entrance Examination Important Dates 2019
|1||Filling of online application form||6th March, 2019|
|2||Last date of filling and submitting the application form||12th April, 2019|
|3||Releasing of admit card||3rd week of May, 2019|
|4||Examination date||2nd June, 2019|
|5||Publishing of merit list||2nd week of June, 2019|
|6||Releasing of Rank Letter||3rd week of June, 2019|
|7||1st Counselling||26th – 28th June, 2019|
|8||2nd Counselling||24th July, 2019|
|9||3rd Counselling||21st August, 2019|
|10||Final Counselling||26th September, 2019|
|11||Admission process closing||30th September, 2019|