Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance ExaminationExams Date »
Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination 2019
JNUEE Invites applications form candidates for admission to the following courses for the acadmic session 2019
JNUEE Courses Offered 2019
- B.A ( Hons ) 1st year
- B.A ( Hons ) 2nd year
- M.A ( Economics )
- M.A ( Persian, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Chinese & French )
- M.Tech ( Statistical Computing )
- M.Tech ( Computer Science and Technology )
- M.Sc ( Life Sciences )
JNUEE Eligibility 2019
- B.A ( Hons ) 1st year : 12th or equivalent exam with minimum 45% marks. Appearing candidates can also apply.
- B.A ( Hons ) 2nd year : 1st year of any bachelor degree or any equivalent with minimum 45% marks with adequate proficiency in the concerned language.
- M.A ( Economics ) : Bachelor degree or equivalent in any stream with minimum 50% marks and knowledge of 10+2 level mathematics
- M.A ( Persian, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Chinese & French ) :Bachelor degree or equivalent in any stream with minimum 45% marks with adequate proficiency in the concerned language.
- MCA: Bachelor degree in any discipline with a good knowledge of mathematics with 55% marks required.
- M.Tech ( Statistical Computing ) : Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Operational Research or in any branch of Science, Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering, MCA with 55% marks.
- M.Tech ( Computer Science and Technology ) : Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Operational Research, any branch of Science, any branch of Engineering, MCA with 55% marks required. P.G. holders of AYUSH related subjects are also eligible to apply.
- M.Sc ( Life Sciences ) : B.Sc. or B.Tech or equivalent in Biological, Physical or Agricultural Sciences or Biotechnology with at least 55% marks.
JNUEE Exam Pattern 2019
- B.A ( Hons ) : The paper comprises of objective type questions and short answers. Candidates will need to qualify the entrance test which comprises of the questions from General Knowledge, General English, and Elementary Knowledge.
- M.A: Candidates will judge on the basis of subjects’ studied in B.A course.
M.Sc Course : Test for this course comprises of objective type questions from the subjects such as Physics, Physical Chemistry, and Mathematics of B.Sc level.
MCA: There will be objective type connected to Computer application and information technology
- M.Tech : For this course, the question paper will be divided into two different parts. The First part will be comprised of the questions such as Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology. The second part of the examination will be comprised of subjects as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Bioinformatics, Engineering Sciences, Mathematics / Statistics. There will be multiple choice types questions.
- Ph.D Course: Candidates for this course will evaluate base on the area of specialization. A written test will commence which will have analytical and critical appraisal type questions.
JNUEE Application Form 2019
- JNUEE Application Form Details will be available at the website : www.jnu.ac.in
- JNUEE Application process will be started soon. After the release of official notification, candidates can apply online for JNUEE 2019. Fill in the application form with all the details so that further n complications come up with the JNU admission.
- Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. The online application form will be issued from the website.
M.Sc / M.C.A / M.Tech / ( Application Fees )
|S.no||Choices||GEN||SC / ST / PWD & OBC||BPL|
|1.||For 1 Choice||[rupee] 530||[rupee] 310||[rupee] 110|
|2.||For 2 Choices||[rupee] 800||[rupee] 415||[rupee] 215|
|3.||For 3 Choices||[rupee] 1000||[rupee] 500||[rupee] 300|
B.A ( Hons ) ( Application Fees)
|S.no||Choices||GEN||SC / ST / PWD & OBC||BPL|
|1.||For 1 Choice||[rupee] 400||[rupee] 265||[rupee] 65|
|2.||For 2 Choices||[rupee] 575||[rupee] 325||[rupee] 125|
|3.||For 3 Choices||[rupee] 750||[rupee] 380||[rupee] 180|
JNUEE Admit Card 2019
- Download the admit card using official website.
- Use the official site for knowing all about the admit card.
- It requires the document that candidate need to have along with candidate while attempting for the exam.
- It is important to take the Admit Card with candidate while going to the examination centre.
- Candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
JNUEE Syllabus 2019
- The syllabus of JNUEE will differ according to the course.
- The syllabus for the bachelor’s course is of 10+2 standard.
- Basically, the syllabus for the particular course includes the topics from the qualifying examination of that course.
JNUEE Results 2019
- The announcement of the result will make via official site www.jnu.ac.in. so keep on checking the site in order to fetch the result of the examination.
JNUEE Important Dates 2019
|1.||The release of Application form||3rd week of September, 2018|
|2.||Last date to submit the application||3rd week of October, 2018|
|3.||Application correction window||4th week of October, 2018|
|4.||Availability of Admit card||2nd week of December, 2018|
|5.||Date of exam ( JNUEE )||Last week of December, 2018|
|6.||Declaration of the result ( for viva-voce courses )||Last week of February, 2019|
|7.||Viva-voce for shortlisted candidates||3rd week of March, 2019|
|8.||Merit list release ( for non-viva courses )||3rd week of March, 2019|
|9.||Merit list release ( for viva voce courses )||3rd week of April, 2019|
|10.||Registration for candidates selected for admission||3rd week of July, 2019|
|11.||Last date for fee payment||Last week of July, 2019|
|12.||Registration for waiting list||1st week of August, 2019|
|13.||Deadline for Admission / Registration||2nd week of August, 2019|
Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Mehrauli Road,
New Delhi 110067,
website : www.jnu.ac.in.