KLE Academy of Higher Education and Research All India Entrance Test (KAHE-UGAIET)Exams Date »
KLEU UG AIET 2021
The University shall be conducting KLE University All India Entrance Test for the admission to the undergraduate for the academic year 2021.
- B.Sc Nursing
- P.B.BSc Nursing
KLEU UG AIET Eligibility 2021
- Passed 10+2 exam with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics / Computer Sciences / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational / PC & Electronics Subjects.
- Obtained at least 40% marks in the above subjects together.
- Lateral entry in 2nd year B.Pharm : D.Pharm candidates passed from any PCI approved institution with at least 50% marks.
- 5% of relaxation in minimum eligibility criteria for candidates belonging to reserved category.
- A pass in any one of the following examinations :
- 10+2 exam with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics / Biology.
- A pass in D.Pharm Course for an institution approved by the Pharmacy council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act.
Pharm D ( PB )
- BPharm from an institution recognized by the Pharmacy council of India with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
BSc ( Nursing )
- 45% and above aggregate marks in PCB together in 10+2.
- Pass in English.
- 5% relaxation in minimum eligibility criteria for candidates belonging to SC / ST category.
- Be physically fit ( Certificate to be issued by registered medical practitioner ).
PBBSc ( Nursing )
- Passed in G.N.M ( Diploma Program )
- To be a Registered Nurse.
- Be Physically fit ( Certificate to be issued by registered Medical Practitioner )
KLEU UG AIET Exam Pattern 2021
- The KLEU AIET 2021 will consist of one question paper. It will be set in English medium & will contain 200 multiple choice objective type questions, 50 each on Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology followed by 10+2 Boards / Universities.
- The test time allotted will be 180 minutes ( 3 hours ). Candidates are required to mark their answers in an ICR ( Intelligent Character Reader ) Answer Sheet.
- Each correct answer will get one mark. There is No Negative Marking.
KLEU UG AIET Application Form 2021
How to apply
- A candidate desirous of appearing in the KLEU AIET 2021, is required to complete the prescribed Online Application Form available in the University website www.kleuniversity.edu.in.
- KLEU AIET 2021 Online Application Form Submission for examination on or before last date upto 4:00 PM.
- The Cost of KLEU AIET 2021 Medical Application Form is ₹1000/- .
- The Application Should be paid Online Only.
KLEU UG AIET Admit Card 2021
- TAT cards can be downloaded by the candidates from the KLE University website www.kleuniversity.edu.in.
- The TAT Card will indicate the Roll Number & Examination Centre allotted to the candidate with its address.
- The candidate must not mutilate this TAT Card or Change any entry, made therein after the university authorities have authenticated it.
- In case a candidate does not found his / her the KLEU AIET 2021 TAT Card ( Hall Ticket ) by the due date from University website www.kleuniversity.edu.in, he / she should contact University office immediately.
KLEU UG AIET Important Dates 2021
|1||Advertisement release date||03rd May, 2019 ( Tentative )|
|2||Availability of Admit card||10th July, 2019 ( Tentative )|
|3||Date of Entrance Exam||15th July, 2019 ( Tentative )|
|4||Declaration of Result||03rd week of July, 2019 ( Tentative )|
BELAGAVI – 590 010.
Phone.No : +918312444444
Fax : +918312493777
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.kleuniversity.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.