Kalasalingam University Entrance ExamintionExams Date »
Kalasalingam University Entrance Examintion 2019
Kalasalingam University invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in UG, PG and PhD programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Kalasalingam University Courses Offered 2019
- B.Tech Programs in Automobile Engg., Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Food Technology, Information Technology, Information and Communication Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering.
- B.Arch Program : 5 years Program
Other Undergraduate Programs
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Information Technology : 3 years Program
- BA in English Literature : 3 years Program
- BBA : 3 years Program
- BCA : 3 years Program
- B.Ed. ( Special Education – Hearing Impaired ) : 1 – year Program
Post Graduate Programs
- M.Tech in Automotive Systems Eng., Biotechnology, CAD / CAM, Computer Applications, Computer Science & Eng., Construction Engg & Mgmt, Control & Instrumentation Eng., Digital Communication & Network Eng., Embedded Systems Technology, Energy Eng., Environmental Eng., Industrial Safety Eng., Information Assurance and Security, IT, Nanotechnology, Network Eng., Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Power Systems Eng., Power Electronics & Drives, Process Control and Automation
- M.Sc. ( 2 years Program ) in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Technology, Microbial Technology.
- MBA ( 2 years Program ) Banking and Insurance, Finance, H.R., Marketing, Retail Management and Systems, Actuarial Science, Psychology, Master of Social Work.
- MCA ( 3 years Program ) in Master of Computer Applications.
- MPhil ( 1 year Program ) in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology.
- In Automobile Engg., Bio – Technology, Business Administration, Chemistry, Chemical Eng., Civil Eng., Computer Applications, Computer Science Eng., Electronics & Communication Eng., Electrical & Electronics Eng., English, Food Technology, Instrumentation & Control Eng., IT, Information & Communication Technology, Mathematics, Mechanical Eng., Manufacturing Engineering, Physics.
Kalasalingam University Eligibility 2019
Eligibility for Undergraduate
- A Pass in Higher Secondary ( +2 / Intermediate ) of State Board, CBSE, Matric and any other Board of Education recognized by State and Central Government with an aggregate of 50% and above in ( Mathematics / Biology ), Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidate appearing in MPC is eligible to apply for all the B. Tech. Engineering programs
- Candidate appearing in BPC is eligible to apply only for B. Tech Bio – stream Engineering programs ( B. Tech Biotechnology, B. Tech Food Technology ).
- Students holding High School Diploma issued by Northwest Accreditation Commission – US ( NWAC-US ) are eligible by providing an equivalent certificate issued by association of Indian University ( AIU ) for B. Tech. courses.
- ‘NIOS’ candidates are eligible to apply
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July, 1995 are eligible to apply.
- B. Arch Course is done on the basis of candidate’s performance in the NATA examination conducted by CoA and in the performance of +2 examinations.
- Students with average 60% marks in pre – final and final semester put together in a three – year Diploma Courses in the relevant area are eligible to apply.
Eligibility for Postgraduate
- Minimum of 60% marks in the relevant branch of study at Undergraduate Level
Eligibility for Research
- M.Phil. : Master’s degree in relevant subject with a first class or minimum 60% marks ( CGPA 6.5 on a 10 – point scale ).
- PhD in Engineering : Master’s degree in Engineering / Technology / Business Administration with a first class or a minimum 60% marks ( CGPA 6.5 on a 10-point scale ) or equivalent like M.Sc. ( Engineering ) / M.S. by Research.
- PhD in Sciences / Humanities / Languages : Master’s degree with a minimum 60% in Sciences / Master’s degree with a minimum 55% in Humanities / Social Sciences / Languages.
Kalasalingam University Application Form 2019
Kalasalingam University application form is available in the official website www.kalasalingam.ac.in.
All the communications from the Institution will be done through your registered E-mail ID and Mobile Number. So provide a valid e – mail ID and mobile number. Change in e-mail ID and mobile number after registration is not allowed.
Step 1 : Candidate Registration
Enter all the relevant details carefully. Registration details will be sent to your registered mobile number and e – Mail ID.
Step 2 : Filling online application form
Login with your registration details send to your E – Mail / Mobile number. Provide all relevant details carefully, before submission.
Step 3 : Photo & Signature Upload
Photograph Image : Size should be between 10KB to 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM. Signature Image : Size should be between 10KB to 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 1.5 CM. For Photograph, background must be plain white or off-white. Head must be directly facing the camera with your full face in view. No hats or head coverings, unless you wear it daily for religious purposes. Your full face must be visible and your head covering cannot cast shadows on your face.
Step 4 : Mode of payment
Online mode through Netbanking / Credit / Debit card. – for General Candidates. DD Mode – Get ready with DD drawn in favour of ‘Kalasalingam University’ payable at Rajapalayam.
- All B. Tech, B. Arch and PG Courses – [rupee] 600/- ( Online Mode & Direct ) and [rupee] 650/- ( DD Mode )
- B.Sc. ( Agri & Horti ) – [rupee] 600/- ( Online Mode & Direct ) and [rupee] 650/- ( DD Mode )
- Arts ( UG Programs ), B.Voc Programs – [rupee] 300/- ( Online Mode & Direct ) and [rupee] 350/- ( DD Mode )
- NRI & Foreign ( All Programs ) $50 – Usage of DD mode is preferred for NRI and Foreign candidates.
Kalasalingam University Important Dates 2019
|1||Issue of Online Application Form||14th December, 2018|
|2||Last Date to Apply Online||30th March, 2019|
|3||Date of Commencement of Online Entrance Examination||To be notified|
|4||Publication of Results of Entrance Exam||To be notified|
|5||Counseling for Admission||To be notified|
Krishnan Kovil, Tamil Nadu 626126, India.,
Phone : +91 04563 – 289042/43/44/52,
Fax : +91 04563 – 289322,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.kalasalingam.ac.in.