Kalinga Institute Of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination ( KIITEE )Exams Date »
Kalinga Institute Of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination ( KIITEE ) 2019
Kalinga Institute Of Industrial Technology invites admission application for Entrance Examination leading to admission in Undergraduate Law programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
KIITEE Courses Offered 2019
- BA LLB,
- BBA LLB &
- B.Sc LLB
KIITEE Eligibility 2019
- Candidate must pass 10+2 pass or equivalent in any stream with at least 45% marks.For B.Sc. LL.B candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent in the science stream with at least 45% marks
- Not completed 21 years of age as on 1st July, 2019
KIITEE Seats 2019
- The KIITEE-2019 Quota Seats are distributed among different categories of candidates as follows. Separate Merit list will be prepared for each Category
- Candidates will be considered eligible for admission under PC Category, who are having 40% disabilities in consonance with Section-39 of the Persons with Disabilities ( Equal Participation ) Act, 1995. As the institution is not having adequate facilities, the candidates having locomotory disabilities are only eligible to apply KIITEE- 2019.
Categories of Candidates
- General : – GE
- Scheduled Caste : – SC
- Scheduled Tribe : – ST
- Physically Challenged: – PC
- 15% & 7.5% seats of KIITEE-2019 quota seats will be reserved for Schedule Caste & Scheduled Tribe ( by birth ) respectively. ( Not by adoption or marriage )
KIITEE Exam Pattern 2019
- In each of these sections, every question is followed by 4 answer options. Choose the option that is most appropriate. Indicate Candidate’s answer by clicking on the circle adjacent to the option candidate think is right.
- Candidate can go to any question directly by clicking on the question number, which will appear at the bottom of the screen. The answered question number will be marked Green and the unanswered / skipped question number will
remain in blue.
- If Candidate are doubtful of the answer, candidate can mark a question for review using the ‘Mark for review button’. This will be unmarked once candidate come back to the same question at a later time and change the answer.
- If Candidate want to change the answer of any question, Candidate may select the question and change the answer by clicking on the appropriate answer.
- Each correct answer fetches 4 marks.
- There is negative marking. 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- If Candidate have completed answering all the questions in the sequence of a particular section, candidate will be automatically directed to the first question of the next section.
- Candidate can move between sections at candidate’s will.
- The test closes automatically once the allotted time of 180 Minutes are over.
- In case Candidate finish test before allotted time, candidate will get a confirmation page which will give two options. Either to go back to the test or to complete the test.
- In case Candidate want to review the answers in the remaining time candidate can do so, else candidate may complete the test and submit. Ensure that candidate click on submit as a sign of completion.
KIITEE Application Form 2019
- Application Form and Prospectus will be available online only. It will not be available in hard copy. Candidates have to apply online at http://www.kiitee.ac.in or http://www.kiit.ac.in or they can download it from the website
KIITEE Admit Card 2019
- Admit Card will be hosted in the website from 05th April, 2019 to 10th April, 2019. In case, the Admit Card is not available in the website within 10th April, 2019, candidates should write / contact KIIT between 11th April, 2019 to 14th April, 2019 giving details of the Application Form. The candidates have to download the admit card from the website and have to come with the printed copy to the examination Centre. Admit Cards will not be dispatched in Hard Copy. Candidates must preserve the Admit Card till the admission process is over
KIITEE Exam Centers 2019
- KIITEE Law 2019 will be conducted in as many as 63 centres across India. Candidates will be given an opportunity to choose three centres as per their choice and proximity. Out of the available centres, the university will allot one to the candidate. Moreover, candidates will get complete information on the admit card of KIITEE Law 2019.
KIITEE Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidates seeking admission into the undergraduate law programmes need to appear in KIITEE Law 2019. Kalinga Institute of of Industrial Technology begins it’s admission process with the announcement of the notification for the law entrance examination. Once the KIITEE Law notification is announced, candidates need to fill the KIITEE Law Application Form after reading and understanding the eligibility criteria laid down by the university. Followed by the application form announcement, the university will issue the admit cards for the candidates to appear in the examination. After the conduct of KIITEE Law 2019, the university will announce the results followed by the counseling procedure.
KIITEE Result 2019
- KIIT University will announce the result of KIITEE Law 2019 by 30th April, 2019 Candidates will get to know their qualifying status and marks in the KIITEE Law 2019 Result. On the basis of the marks acquired, candidates will be given admissions into the undergraduate law programmes.
KIITEE Important Dates 2019
|1||Apply KIITEE Online from||16th November, 2018 to 31st March, 2018|
|2||Last date of hosting Admit Card in the website||05th April, 2019|
|3||Date of Entrance Examination ( Online )||15th April, 2019|
|4||Declaration of Result||30th April, 2019|
|5||Counseling starts from||15th May, 2019|
Kalinga Institute Of Industrial Technology,
Shikhar Chandi Rd, Chandaka Industrial Estate,
Bajrang Vihar, Patia,
Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751024, India.,
Phone : +91 674 2725113,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.kiit.ac.in.