Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association – Common Entrance Test for B.EExams Date »
Important: KRLMPCA BE Admission will be based on KRLMPCA CET 2019
KRLMPCA BE Admission 2019
KRLMPCA Invites application from Candidates for the admission of BE program for the academic year 2018
KRLMPCA BE Eligibility 2019
- Candidates must have passed II PUC ( Pre University Certificate ) / 12th or equivalent qualifying exam with minimum 45%
- Candidates Should have studied Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry / Electronics / Computer Science / Biology / Bio-Technology as optional subject in the qualifying exam with English as a Language subject.
- Canditates who are still waiting for the class 12th result can also apply
KRLMPCA BE Exam Pattern 2019
- KRLMPCA Exam is an Offine Mode
- Duration of Exam will be 3 Hours
- Question Paper will be in English as an Language
- Number of Questions in question paper is 180 question with multiple Choice questions
- For each Correct answer 1 mark will be provided
KRLMPCA BE Application Form 2019
- KRLMPCA BE Application Form details will be available in the official website: www.kmca.info
- The candidate should fill all the columns provided in the online application form. No alteration / addition would be allowed once it is received in the Association Office.
- After filling all the required information in the online application form then download the filled in online application form enclose DD of [rupee]1,000/-
- The downloaded filled in application form along with DD of [rupee]1,000/- drawn in favour of KRLMPCA payable at Bangalore should be sent by Speed post / Private Courier to the Following address
Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association (Regd.) (K.R.L.M.P.C.A.)
Flat No.143, 4th Floor, “Suryamukhi”,
Garden Apartments, # 21, Vittal Mallya Road
KRLMPCA BE Exam Centers 2019
- KRLMPCA Exam Center are the Following
- Detailed Address Of The Examination Centre Would Be Made Available On The Admission Tickets
KRLMPCA BE Result 2019
- Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association will release the KRLMPCA CET 2019 in the last week of May.
- Any request for revaluation or re-totaling will not be accepted because valuation and scoring is based on the scanning of OMR sheets.
- Merit / Rank will be prepared on the basis of applicants’ score in the KRLMPCA CET.
- Only those candidates will be considered eligible for admission who will score at least 90 out of 180.
How to check the KRLMPCA CET Result
- The link to check the result will be activated by the authorities in the last week of May
- Candidates must use the same to login and access the result.
- To log in candidates have to enter their credentials
- The result will display the marks scored by the candidates along with the merit rank obtained in the entrance exam.
KRLMPCA BE Counselling 2019
- KRLMPCA CET 2019 counselling is online and candidates need to register for the same.
- Only qualified candidates can participate in the counselling process.
- Enter the Admission ticket no.
- Enter the DoB info as given while filling application form
- Select college of choice in order
- Select the Engineering College as per preference
- Priority of the options selected will be similar to the order they were entered
- Seat allotment will be on basis of the merit ranks of the candidates and the choices entered of course and college
- Candidates have to login to check their seat allotment of KRLMPCA CET 2019 and download the allotment letter.
- Candidates willing to accept allotted Course / College can visit the institute on designated date with original copies of documents
- Documents of the candidate will be checked by the concerned institute. If all goes well candidates will be asked to pay fee.
- If the documents are not in order, candidates will be informed about this and the seat forfeited.
- Counselling will be held in two or more rounds till the vacant seats are filled up
- Documents Required at Counselling
- Original of KRLMPCA CET Admission Ticket
- Score Card
- One Passport size Photo
- Certificate of Class X for DoB proof
- Mark sheet of Class XII
- Minority Certificate, If applicable
KRLMPCA BE Important Dates 2019
|1||Notification Release Date||23rd March, 2019|
|2||Application on online Date||26th March, 2019 - 25th April, 2019|
|3||Others - Last Date for receipt of filled downloaded Applications by Speed Post/Private Courier along with DD of fee - Start Date |in offline||28th April, 2019|
|4||Answer Key uploaded on||21st May, 2019|
|5||Others - Last date for receipt of objection - Start Date Offline||24th May, 2019|
|6||Entrance Exam Date||25th May, 2019|
|7||Declaration of Result||31st May, 2019|
|8||Declaration ofScore Card||31 May, 2019|
Flat No. 143, 4thfloor,’Suryamukhi’,
#21, Vittal Mallya Road
Bangalore 560 001, India
Tel : (91) 80-4112 1233
Fax : (91) 80-4112 1266
Email : email@example.com