Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Exam KEAMExams Date »
Important : Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical, Medical courses Admission will be based on NEET 2019
KEAM Entrance Exam 2019
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the following courses through entrance for the academic session 2019.
- Engineering Courses: B.Tech [ including B.Tech. ( Agriculture Engineering / Food Engineering & Technology / Dairy Technology / Food Technology / Food Science & Technology ) ]
- Medical Courses: MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS.
- Allied Courses: B.Sc ( Hons. ) Agriculture, B.Sc ( Hons. ) Forestry, BVSc. & AH, BFSc.
- Architecture Course: B.Arch.
- Pharmacy Course: B.Pharm.
KEAM Entrance Exam Eligibility 2019
- Indian Nationals / PIO / OCI candidates can apply.
- Candidates seeking admission to these courses will be categorized as Keralite, Non-Keralite Category I ( NK I ) & Non-Keralite Category II ( NK II ).
- The minimum age limit should be 17 years as on 31st December, 2019.
- There will be no upper age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Pass Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination.
- Minimum Marks: Pass above exam with 50% marks in mathematics separately & in PCM subject together.
- Relaxation: 5% relaxation in minimum marks for reserved category candidates.
Medical & Allied ( MBBS, BDS, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Siddha, Unani, Agriculture, Veterinary, Fisheries, and Forestry )
- At the state level, no entrance exam will be organized.
- Qualify NEET exam & satisfy the nativity conditions stipulated in KEAM 2019.
- Qualify National Aptitude Test in Architecture ( NATA ) examination.
KEAM Entrance Exam Pattern 2019
- Papers: The examination will be consisting of two papers, i.e. PAPER 1 ( Physics & Chemistry ) & PAPER 2 ( Mathematics ).
- Duration: The exam duration will be 2 1/2 hours for each paper.
- Mode: The examination will be organized through offline mode.
- Type of Questions: In the examination, total 120 multiple choice questions will be asked.
- Marks: The question paper will be of 480 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, four marks will be allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: For the incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted.
|Papers||Subjects||Number of Questions||Time Allotted|
|PAPER 1||Physics & Chemistry||120||2 1/2 hours|
|PAPER 2||Mathematics||120||2 1/2 hours|
KEAM Entrance Exam Application Form 2019
How to apply
- KEAM registration 2019 will be started in the first week of February 2019.
- Candidates will be able to fill the KEAM 2019 online application only through online mode on the website www.cee-kerala.org.
- Candidates have to fill only one application for admission to any or all of the course.
- The last date to fill the application will be the last week of February 2019.
- At the time of form filling, candidates have to upload photograph, signature & left-hand thumb impression.
- Candidates have to send the print copy of the filled application along with the supporting documents to the given address
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695001.
- Candidates have to deposit [rupee]700 ( [rupee]300 for SC candidates ) for Engineering only / B.Pharm only / both.
- Candidates who belong to ST category, they are exempted from payment of application fee.
- The fee can be paid by credit card / debit card / internet banking or Demand Draft.
KEAM Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019
- The admit cards for KEAM exam will be downloaded through online mode from the official website.
- Candidates will get the admit card in the second week of April 2019.
- KEAM 2019 admit card will not be sent by post or any other mode.
- KEAM Hall Ticket 2019 will be downloaded by entering the application number and date of birth.
KEAM Entrance Exam Syllabus 2019
- The syllabus will be comprised of Higher Secondary or equivalent examination subjects. It contains topics & chapters of class 12th subjects, i.e. Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- The KEAM syllabus 2019 will be prescribed by the CEE, Kerala. Questions will not be based on NCERT textbook & any other textbook.
KEAM Entrance Exam Results 2019
- After a few days of the engineering examination, the result will be declared by the authority. KEAM 2019 result will be declared in the third week of May 2019 through online mode.
- The authority will release separate KEAM rank lists 2019 for engineering courses. It will be announced in the third week of June 2019.
- The authority will also publish separate category wise lists for each course on the basis of rank lists.
KEAM Entrance Exam Counselling 2019
- The admission to the engineering courses will be done on the basis of merit by giving equal weightage of 50:50 to the marks secured in exam & the marks secured in PCM subject together ( qualifying exam ).
- The Centralized Allotment Process will be done through the Single Window System ( SWS ) to offer allotments to various courses & colleges.
- The KEAM 2019 counselling will be started from the fourth week of June 2019 through online mode. Candidates have to fill choices of courses & colleges as per their preferences.
- The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of filled options, category, rank, availability of seats, etc.
KEAM Entrance Exam Important Dates 2019
|1||Online Application Release||01st week of February, 2019|
|2||Last date for submission of application including Fee payment||Last week of February, 2019|
|3||Last date for receipt of printout of application along with supporting documents||Last week of February, 2019|
|4||Admit Card Release date||02nd week of April, 2019|
|5||KEAM Exam Date 2019 ( Engineering Exam )||04th week of April, 2019|
|6||Answer Key Publish||04th week of April, 2019|
|7||Declaration of Results||03rd week of May, 2019|
|8||Counselling Starts||04th week of June, 2019|
Fifth Floor, Housing Board Buildings
Website : www.cee-kerala.org.