Kerala Entrance ExamExams Date »
Kerala Entrance Exam 2021
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations ( CEE ) invites admission application for Kerala Entrance Examination ( KEAM ) leading to admission in Engineering & Pharmacy courses for the academic year 2020 – 2021.
KEAM Courses Offered 2021
- Engineering Courses : B.Tech [ including B.Tech. ( Agriculture Engineering / Food Engineering & Technology / Dairy Technology / Food Technology / Food Science & Technology ) ]
- Medical Courses : MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS.
- Allied Courses : B.Sc ( Hons. ) Agriculture, B.Sc ( Hons. ) Forestry, BVSc. & AH, BFSc.
- Architecture Course : B.Arch.
- Pharmacy Course : B.Pharm.
KEAM Eligibility 2021
- Indian Nationals / PIO / OCI cand
- idates can apply.
- Candidates seeking admission to these courses will be categorized as Keralite, Non – Keralite Category I ( NK I ) & Non – Keralite Category II ( NK II ).
Age Criteria :
- The minimum age limit should be 17 years as on 31st December, 2021.
- There will be no upper age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam : Pass Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination.
- Minimum Marks : Pass above exam with 50% marks in mathematics separately & in PCM subject together.
- Relaxation : 5% relaxation in minimum marks for reserved category candidates.
Medical & Allied ( MBBS, BDS, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Siddha, Unani, Agriculture, Veterinary, Fisheries, and Forestry )
- At the state level, no entrance exam will be organized.
- Qualify NEET exam & satisfy the nativity conditions stipulated in KEAM 2021.
- Qualify National Aptitude Test in Architecture ( NATA ) examination.
KEAM Exam Pattern 2021
The exam pattern complete details are given below :
- Papers : The examination will be consisting of two papers, i.e. PAPER 1 ( Physics & Chemistry ) & PAPER 2 ( Mathematics ).
- Duration : The exam duration will be 2½ hours for each paper.
- Mode : The examination will be organized through offline mode.
- Type of Questions : In the examination, total 120 multiple choice questions will be asked.
- Marks : The question paper will be of 480 marks.
- Marking Scheme : For the correct answer, four marks will be allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking : For the incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted.
KEAM Application Form 2021
KEAM application form is available in the official website www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
- KEAM registration 2021 will be started in the first week of February, 2021.
- Candidates will be able to fill the KEAM 2021 online application only through online mode.
- Candidates have to fill only one application for admission to any or all of the course.
- The last date to fill the application will be the last week of February, 2021.
- At the time of form filling, candidates have to upload photograph, signature & left-hand thumb impression.
- Candidates have to send the print copy of the filled application along with the supporting documents to the given address :
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695001
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to deposit ₹ 700/- ( ₹ 300/- for SC candidates ) for Engineering only / B.Pharm only / both.
- Candidates who belong to ST category, they are exempted from payment of application fee.
- The fee can be paid by credit card / debit card / internet banking or Demand Draft.
KEAM Syllabus 2021
- The syllabus will be comprised of Higher Secondary or equivalent examination subjects. It contains topics & chapters of class 12th subjects, i.e. Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- The KEAM syllabus 2021 will be prescribed by the CEE, Kerala. Questions will not be based on NCERT textbook & any other textbook.
KEAM Result 2021
- After a few days of the engineering examination, the result will be declared by the authority. KEAM 2021 result will be declared in the fourth week of May, 2021 through online mode.
- The authority will release separate KEAM rank lists 2021 for engineering courses. It will be announced in the 2021.
- The authority will also publish separate category wise lists for each course on the basis of rank lists.
KEAM Counselling 2021
- The admission to the engineering courses will be done on the basis of merit by giving equalweightage of 50:50 to the marks secured in exam & the marks secured in PCM subject together ( qualifying exam ).
- The Centralized Allotment Process will be done through the Single Window System ( SWS ) to offer allotments to various courses & colleges.
- The KEAM 2021 counselling will be started from the fourth week of June, 2021 through online mode. Candidates have to fill choices of courses & colleges as per their preferences.
- The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of filled options, category, rank, availability of seats, etc.
KEAM Important Dates 2021
|1||Online Application Release||1st week of February, 2019|
|2||Last date for submission of application including Fee payment||Last week of February, 2019|
|3||Last date for receipt of printout of application along with supporting documents||Last week of February, 2019|
|4||Admit Card Release||2nd week of April, 2019|
|5||KEAM Exam Date 2019 ( Engineering Exam )||4th week of April, 2019|
|6||Answer Key Publish||4th week of April, 2019|
|7||Declaration of Results||3rd week of May, 2019|
|8||Counselling Starts||4th week of June, 2019|
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations ( CEE ),
Housing Board Buildings,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001, Kerala., India.,
Phone : 0471-2332120,
Fax : 0471-2337228,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.