LIBA PGDBM AdmissionExams Date »
LIBA PGDBM Admission 2019
LIBA Invites application from Candidates for the admission of PGDBM program for the academic year 2019
LIBA PGDBM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised university ( AIU ) under regular mode only.
- The candidate should have a consistent academic record of the first class ( minimum 60% marks ) in STD X, STD XII & graduation.
- The candidates who have cleared all the subjects in their first attempt will be preferred.
- Candidates with a history of more than two arrears are not eligible to apply.
- CAT 2018 or XAT 2019 is a prerequisite to apply for LIBA’s PGDM programme.
LIBA PGDBM Admission Application Form 2019
- LIBA admission application forms will available at university official website : www.liba.edu.
- Register online for CAT 2018 or XAT 2019.
- Apply to LIBA by registering online at www.admissions.liba.edu by giving the CAT ID/ XAT ID
- Application fee of ₹ 1500/- must be paid through Credit Card / Debit Card / Netbanking
- The following Document need to be uploded
- Scanned Passport size photograph
- Scanned academic certificates
- Scanned work experience certificate
- Download the completed application in PDF and Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIBA PGDBM Admission Selection Procedure 2019
Candidates who have applied to LIBA will be short-listed only on the basis of their CAT 2018 / XAT 2019 scores.
Short-listed candidates will be called for a group discussion and an interview for the final selection.
- Group discussions and interviews will be held at Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata and Chennai.
LIBA Important Dates 2019
|1||LIBA 2019 Application Opens on||17th September, 2018|
|2||CAT Online Registration closes||26th September, 2018|
|3||CAT Admissions Test – 2018||25th November, 2018
|4||XAT Online Registration closes||30th November, 2018
|5||XAT Admissions Test - 2019||6th January, 2019
|6||Online Registration for LIBA 2019 PGDM ( Full-Time ) closes||31st January, 2019
|7||Interview begins from||March, 2019|
Loyola Institute Of Business Administration
Chennai – 600 034.
Phone: ( 044 ) 28177116 ( Admissions office )
Fax: 91 44 2817 3183
Website : www.liba.edu.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.