Loyala Institute Business Administration Entrance ExaminationExams Date »
Loyala Institute of Business Administration Entrance Examination 2021
Loyala Institute of Business Administration invites admission application for Entrance Examination leading to admission in PGDM program for the academic year 2020 – 2021.
LIBA Entrance Examination Courses Specializations 2021
- Human Resource Management
- General Management
LIBA Entrance Examination Eligibility 2021
PGDM ( Full Time )
- The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised university ( AIU ) under regular mode only.
- The candidate should have a consistent academic record of the firstclass ( minimum 60% marks ) in STD X, STD XII & graduation.
- The candidates who have cleared all the subjects in their first attempt will be preferred. Candidates with a history of more than two arrears are not eligible to apply.
- CAT 2020 or XAT 2021 is a prerequisite to apply for LIBA’s PGDM programme.
PGDM ( Part Time )
- The applicant should be a graduate from a recognized university or hold a professional qualification recognized as equivalent to a bachelor’s degree and should have secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- The applicant should have full time work experience in business / industry / Government for a minimum period of two years.
- The applicant should be employed at the time of applying for the programme.
LIBA Entrance Examination Application Form 2021
Loyala Institute of Business Administration application form is available in the official website www.liba.edu.
Upon logging on to the official LIBA website, candidate should click the link on the Home Page to create a login account. The details of the login ID and password will be sent to your registered email ID.
- After logging into account using the user name and password, candidate should enter CAT ID / XAT ID, personal detail and upload their passport size photograph.
- Then, candidate should enter their academic details and upload the support documents.
- Next, enter the work experience details ( if any ) and upload the support documents followed by the reference information.
- Upon confirming all the details and submitting the application form, candidate should make online payment of ₹ 1500/- through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking.
- Finally, candidate should download the completed application in PDF format and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates must keep the following documents ready to be uploaded :
- Scanned Passport size photograph
- Scanned academic certificates
- Scanned work experience certificates
LIBA Entrance Examination Selection Procedure 2021
PGDM ( Full Time )
- Candidates who have applied to LIBA will be short-listed only on the basis of their CAT 2020 / XAT 2021 scores. Short-listed candidates will be called for a group discussion and an interview for the final selection.
- Group discussions and interviews will be held at Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata and Chennai.
PGDM ( Part Time )
- The selection committee will make a preliminary screening of the applications and the shortlisted candidates will be called for a written ability test and personal interview.
- The call letter will have the exact time and timings.
- Candidates selected for the admission into the programme will be intimated through SMS and Email and will also be displayed on the LIBA website.
LIBA Entrance Examination Important Dates 2021
|1||Online Application Opens||17th September, 2018|
|2||CAT Online Registration closes||19th September, 2018|
|3||CAT Admissions Test – 2018||25th November, 2018|
|4||XAT Online Registration closes||30th November, 2018|
|5||XAT Admissions Test - 2019||6th January, 2019|
|6||Online Registration for LIBA 2019 PGDM ( Full-Time ) closes||31st January, 2019|
|7||Date of Interview||March, 2019|
Loyala Institute of Business Administration,
1, Sterling Road,
Chennai – 600 034, Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone : +91 44 28177100,
Fax : +91 44 28173183,
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.liba.edu.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.