Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA) 2007-2009
Two-Year Full Time Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)
(Approved by AICTE & Recognised by AIU)
The Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM) is a two-year full-time course, streamlined and programmed with the best inputs in management education. The highlights of the programme are:
- 100% placement in blue chip companies since the first batch.
- Dual specialization in functional areas of Marketing, Finance, Systems, HRM, General Management and International Business.
- Highly qualified Faculty with rich industry experience.
- Course content constantly updated to respond to the challenges and needs of the business world.
- State-of-the-art IT Infrastructure and well-stocked library.
- Hostel facilities.
- International collaboration with Universities in the U.S.A., South America, Europe, China and Australia.
Graduate of any discipline from a recognized University with at least 50% aggregate marks. Final year students completing their degree examination by June 07, 2007 may also apply.
Register for XAT 2007 with the required fees at
and obtain XAT ID. For more details, see the above-cited website.
For applying to LIBA, get a demand draft (DD) for Rs.800/- favouring “LIBA Chennai” payable at Chennai and register online at
by giving your XAT ID and details of DD.
- Take a print-out of the Payment advice form.
- Mention your name and XAT ID on the reverse of the DD.
Send your DD along with the payment Advice Form to the Admissions Office, LIBA, Loyola College, Chennai – 600 034.
Note: You can also obtain LIBA Bulletin from IMS Learning Centre anywhere in India by producing your XAT ID
Dates to Remember
September 24, 2006: LIBA Online Registration Begins
November 30, 2006: XAT Online Registration Closes
January 7, 2007: XLRI Admissions Test (XAT 2007)
February 10, 2007: LIBA Online Registration Closes
February 17, 2007: Receipt of LIBA Application Fees Closes
For further information contact:
Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA)
Chennai – 600 034, India.
Ph: +91 44 28175353 – 57 Extn.123