MASCOM – Manaroma School of Communication Entrance ExaminationExams Date »
MASCOM Entrance Examination 2019
Applications are invited form eligible candidates for MASCOM Entrance Examination for the academic session 2019.
MASCOM Entrance Examination Eligibility 2019
- Applicants to the course must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Students who have appeared in their final examination may also apply.
- However, they will have to furnish adequate proof of graduation for their admission to be regularised.
MASCOM Entrance Examination Pattern 2019
- The test will consist of two parts.
- Candidates will be intimated of the exact venue, date and time of the written test by means of the Admit card, which candidates must bring with them to the test centres as proof of identity.
- Candidates without the Admit Card may not be permitted to write the examination.
- Candidates must report at the test centre at least 15 minutes before the starting time.
MASCOM Entrance Examination Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Request for the prospectus and application form should be accompanied by a demand draft of ₹500/- in favour of MASCOM, payable at Kottayam, Kerala.
- Completed applications in the prescribed form along with two Admit Cards must reach the address given below on or before April, 2019.
Kottayam -686 001,
- The following documents are to be attached along with the application form
- Write legibly in BLOCK LETTERS in own handwriting
- Affix a recent passport size colour photograph
- Indicate clearly 1st and 2nd choices of examination centres
- Affix signature in black or blue ink
- Fill up both copies of the Admit Card and affix passport size photograph.
- Superscribe “MASCOM PGDBJ Application” clearly on the envelope.
- Do NOT submit original proof of age or degree certificate or mark list along with the application.
- Originals of these documents are required to be produced only at the time of interview.
MASCOM Entrance Examination Selection Process 2019
- Candidates aspiring to join the course are expected to have a good academic record, a keen interest in current affairs and politics, a deep commitment to journalism as a career and sound writing skills.
- Admission will be on the basis of a candidate’s performance in a written test and an interview.
MASCOM Entrance Examination Centres 2019
- The entrance test will be held at the following centres
MASCOM Entrance Examination Results 2019
- Candidates successful in the test will be required to appear interviews at MASCOM in Kottayam at their own expense.
- Students will be told the final results at the conclusion of the interviews.
MASCOM Entrance Examination Important Dates 2019
|1||Starting of online application form||March, 2019|
|2||Last date for submission of application form||April, 2019|
|3||Date of Entrance Exam||May, 2019|
|4||Declaration of Result||June, 2019|
Kottayam -686 001,
Website : www.manoramajschool.com.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.