MGM University of Health SciencesExams Date »
MGM University of Health Sciences 2018
MGM University of Health Sciences invites admission application for PG courses for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
MGM University of Health Sciences Courses Offered 2018
MD – Doctor of Medicine
- Community Medicine
- General Medicine
- Respiratory Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
MS – Master of Science
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
MGM University of Health Sciences Eligibility 2018
MD : Eligibility is MBBS degree
MS : Eligibility is MBBS degree
M.Sc. Nursing : B.Sc. Nursing or B.Sc. Hons. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum 55% marks
MGM University of Health Sciences Seats 2018
M.Sc. Nursing : 10 Seats
MGM University of Health Sciences Application Form 2018
MGM University of Health Sciences application form is available in the official website www.mgmuhs.com.
How to Apply
- Visit the website of the university and apply online for MGM UG CET.
- Click on the link given for Online Application form.
- Fill the form, upload scanned copy of documents and click on submit.
- After submission, bank challan will be displayed in two parts.
- Unique Application number along with other details will be displayed in the challan which will also be emailed to the candidate.
- Pay the application fee through Bank Challan.
- Login and take print out of the form.
- Candidate can also download the application form from official website.
- Submit the copy of the form along with bank challan on or before the stipulated date.
Application Fees :
Pay the application fee of [rupee] 4500/- through the bank challan payable at any branch of State Bank of India or DD favoring “MGM Institute of Health Science” payable at Mumbai.
Documents Required :
- Admit Card of MGM – UG – CET
- Passing Certificate and Marksheet of SSC, HSC
- Domicile and Nationality Certificate
- Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Affidavit related to Educational GAP
- Passport Sized photograph
MGM University of Health Sciences Selection Procedure 2018
MD & MS : NEET – PG or MGM – PG – CET
M.Sc. Nursing : MGM – PG – CET
MGM University of Health Sciences Important Dates 2018
|1||Releases of Advertisement||2nd week of April, 2018|
|2||Online application form Registration Dates||3rd week of April, 2018|
|3||Registration and submission Last date||1st week of May, 2018|
|4||Admit Cards Availability||2nd week of May, 2018|
|5||Entrance Exams Schedule||During the last week of May, 2018|
|6||MGM Institute of Health Sciences final result||3rd week of June, 2018|
|7||MGM - PG - CET Entrance Exam Date||April 2nd week, 2018|
MGM University of Health Sciences,
MGM Educational Campus, Sector 1,
Kamothe, Navi Mumbai-410209,
Maharashtra State, India.,
Phone : 022 – 5616 8115/ 2742 2471,
Fax : 022 – 2742 0320,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.mgmuhs.com.