MGM University of Health Sciences Entrance ExamExams Date »
MGM University of Health Sciences Entrance Exam 2019
MGM Institute of Health Sciences invites admission application for MGM – UGCET ( Under Graduate Common Entrance Test ) leading to admission in UG program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
MGM University of Health Sciences Courses Offered 2019
- MBBS – Faculty of Medicine
MGM University of Health Sciences Eligibility 2019
- Candidate must be Indian citizen and medically fit.
- Candidate must have passed in qualifying examination with Physics, chemistry, biology and English from recognized board by CBSE with not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- Candidate must be born on or before 31st December, 1998
MGM University of Health Sciences Seats 2019
- MBBS – ( 100 seats for Navi Mumbai MGM College, 150 for Aurangabad MGM College )
MGM University of Health Sciences Application Form 2019
MGM Institute of Health Sciences admission application form is available in the official website www.mgmuhs.com.
How to Apply
- Candidate can register themselves by filling online application form available on the official university website
- Along with completed applications, candidate must submit the application fee amount of ₹ 5500/- through DD in favour of ‘MGM Institute of Health Sciences’, and payable at Mumbai.
- At the time of admssion, candidates must submit the original supporting documents along with two sets of attested photocopy of the enclosures
- Completed applications, in all respects, along with the fee and documents should be sent to the following postal correspondence address :
MGMIHS, Navi Mumbai,
MGM Institute Of Health Sciences,
Navi Mumbai – 410209.
- Admit Card
- Mark Sheet of MGM UG CET
- Nationality / Domicile Certificate / Valid Passport
- Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate ( if applicable )
- SSC ( 10th Standard ) Passing Certificate
- SSC ( 10th Standard ) Statement of Marks
- HSC, CBSE, ICSE or equivalent examination – Statement of marks.
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Affidavit regarding educational gap ( if applicable )
- Undertaking / Declaration ( Notarized )
- 4 recent photographs ( size: 3.5 x 4.5 cms. )
MGM University of Health Sciences Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection of the candidates will be based on their merit in the university entrance test i.e. MGM – UGCET ( MGM – Under Graduate Common Entrance Test ).
- Candidates who have secured minimum 50% marks in the MGM – UGCET will only be considered for admission to MBBS programme of the university.
MGM University of Health Sciences Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration Starting Date||9th March, 2019|
|2||Registration Ending Date||20th April, 2019|
|3||Date of Entrance Examination||11th May, 2019|
MGM Institute of Health Sciences,
Sector 1, Kamothe, Kalamboli,
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 410209, India.,
Telephone No. : 022-27432471/27432994,
Fax : 022-27431094,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.mgmuhs.com.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.