Maharashtra Common Entrance Test ( MHT-CET )Exams Date »
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test ( MHT-CET ) 2019
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Maharashtra Common Entrance Examination test ( MHT – CET ) for academic year 2019
MHT-CET Eligiblity 2019
- The candidate must have passed minimum of 3 year Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a university recognized by UGC /AIU.
- For reserved categories and disable person ( belonging to Maharashtra State only ) an aggregate of 45% is required.
- Final year students are also eligible to apply.
MHT-CET Exam Pattern 2019
- Time slot will be of 150 minutes to answer 200 questions.
- For every correct response +1 mark will be awarded for every correct response
- There will be no negative marking
|Name of the section||Number of questions||Maximum marks
|Verbal Ability / Reading Competition||50||50
MHT-CET Application Form 2019
- MHT-CET Application Forms will be available from the official website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Application Fee for General category ( from Maharashtra State, outside Maharashtra State ( OMS ), J&K Migrant candidates is ₹1000/- Backward class category [ SC, ST, VJ / DT- NT ( A ), NT ( B ), NT ( C), NT ( D ), OBC, SBC ] and persons with disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State is ₹800/- Foreign national, PIO living in foreign is ₹ 5000/-
- Debit Cards ( RuPay / Visa / MasterCard /Maestro ), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets
- Pre-requisites for filling application are following
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Photo size should be between 200KB to 50KB
- Signature size should be between 10KB to 20KB.
- Valid e-mail ID and mobile number
- Academic details
MHT-CET Admit Card 2019
- Candidates can visit the official website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in to download the admit card.
- The intimation for the same will be sent through SMS on the registered mobile number. For generation of hall ticket, you must enter your registration id / roll number and password / date of birth to access the link for downloading MAH CET 2019 Admit Card
MHT-CET Exam Centers 2019
- MAH CET is conducted annually across 36 cities in Maharashtra and 13 cities outside the state.
Exam Centers in Maharashtra
|Mumbai Sub Urban||12|
Exam Centers Outside Maharashtra
- Delhi / Delhi-NCR
MHT-CET Syllabus 2019
- Assumptions / Blood Relations / Clocks / Calendars / Data Arrangement / Propositions / Puzzles / Sets / Seating Arrangement / Statements / Syllogism / Venn diagram
- Bar Graph / Case lets / Combination of Graphs / Data Sufficiency / Line Graph / Pie Chart / Tables
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
- Fact Inference Judgement / Fill in the blanks / Para Jumble / Para completion / Sentence Correction / Word usage
- Arithmetic / Algebra / Geometry / Mensuration / Calculus / Trigonometry
MHT-CET Counselling 2019
- MAH CET counselling has several rounds. Centralized Admission Process is being conducted in three rounds for confirmation and allotment of seats.
- The counselling process is being done through Online Web Counselling only.
- All candidates who have appeared in MAH CET 2019 are required to fill in the online application form for CAP counseling registration.
- Visit official website of MAH CET www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Click on the link “Counselling Procedure of MAH CET 2019 registration”.
- Enter your name, application number, roll no. date of birth and Password.
- Pay the counselling fee through online net baking
- The counselling fee is non-refundable and has to be paid at the time of form submission only. Fee payment has to be made through online transaction only.
- The Counselling General category ( candidates from Maharashtra and outside Maharashtra ) is ₹2000/- and the Candidates in reserved category is ₹1800/-
- Post registration, the applicant is required to get their documents verified at Application Form Receipt Center.
- To know your ARC center, visit the official website of MAH CET.
- The applicant is required to carry a set of photocopy of all documents at the counselling venue.
- Documents required at the time of MAH CET 2019 Counselling Procedure are Following
- MAH CET Admit Card
- MAH CET Rank Card
- Class 10th and 12th certificate
- Residence proof
- Migration certificate
- Category certificate
- Post verification of documents, the applicant is required to login their account and choose their respective college and branch.
- Once the choices have been locked, the applicant won’t be able to change them
- The seat allocation is done on the basis of vacancies, rank of appeared students and choices filled by the apllicants.
- To check the seat allocation result the applicant is required to login on his / her account
- On selection in any college, the applicant will be issued a provisional admission letter.
Reporting to Allotted Institute
- After successful allocation of seat, the applicant is required to report to the allotted institute.
- The applicant is required to carry the seat allotment letter and all the necessary documents.
- If the candidate fails to report to the institute then, this will result in cancellation of the allotted seat.
- The applicant will be provided a confirmation letter by respective college, post completion of online Counselling Procedure.
MHT-CET Important Dates 2019
|1||MAH CET 2019 online registration date||3rd week of January, 2019|
|2||Closing date of application||3rd week of February, 2019|
|3||Release of admit card||Last week of February, 2019|
|4||MAH CET exam date||4th week of March, 2019|
|5||Announcement of result||3rd week of March, 2019|
Directorate Of Technical Education, Maharashtra State
3, Mahapalika Marg,
Post Box No. 1967,
Phone: 91-022-2264 1150
Fax: 91-022-2269 2102
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.