Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidhyalaya Entrance Examination 2019
Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidhyalaya invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in PG and Research courses for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
MGAHV Entrance Examination Courses Offered 2019
MA – Master of Arts
Ph.D. – Doctor of Philosophy
M. Phil. – Master of Philosophy
MGAHV Entrance Examination Eligibility 2019
- Candidates should have graduated with a minimum 50% ( 45% for SC / ST / Other Backward / PH ) from a recognized central / state board / University or other equivalent examination cleared.
- Tech. Candidates with 55% marks and specialization in science and maths can also apply.
MGAHV Entrance Examination Application Form 2019
- Students can apply online for registering themselves. They should check the last dates of the entrance exams, as the university takes admission through the entrance exams.
- Applying candidates can make the payment online via net banking / master card etc. For further details on MGAHV Admission 2019 online application form & fee, you need to visit the official website. All the eligible & interested students who want to get admission at MGAHU they should apply as soon as possible.
How to apply
- Visit the Official website of MGAHV i.e. http://www.hindivishwa.org.
- Fill all the Mandatory details.
- Minimum Image Dimension should be 3.5 cm Width x 2cm Height maximum 50 KB.
- Make the online payment.
MGAHV Entrance Examination Important Dates 2019
|1||Releases of Advertisement||4th week of April, 2019|
|2||Online application form Registration Dates||3rd week of May, 2019|
|3||Registration and submission Last date||2nd week of June, 2019|
|4||Admit Cards Availability||4th week of June, 2019|
|5||Entrance Exams Schedule||During the 3rd week of July, 2019|
|6||Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya final result||1st week of August, 2019|
Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidhyalaya,
Post : Hindi University,
Wardha – 442005, Maharashtra, India.,
Phone No. : + 91-7152-230902,
Fax : + 91-7152-230903
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.hindivishwa.org.