Mahatma Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Dental SciencesExams Date »
Mahatma Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences 2018
Mahatma Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences invites admission application for BDS and MDS courses for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
MGPGI Courses Offered 2018
- BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- MDS – Master of Dental Surgery
- Prosthodontics & Oral Implantology
- Oral Pathology & Microbiology
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
MGPGI Eligibility 2018
BDS : A pass in class 12th with Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects and a pass in PCB with 50% marks taken together
MDS : A pass in BDS + one year of mandatory internship in a recognized dental college
MGPGI Seats 2018
- BDS – 40 Seats
MGPGI Application Form 2018
Mahatma Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences application form is available in the official website www.mgpgi.puducherry.gov.in.
A candidate can download the application form from the official website and make the subsequent submission Offline. Follow the given steps for applying :
BDS course ( For NRI / NRI Sponsored / OCI students )
- Click on the official website.
- Click on the application form and a pdf will open in front of the candidate.
- Fill all the details correctly and attach the necessary documents along.
- For making the registration fee payment, the candidate has to make a crossed DD in the US Dollar currency, equivalent to [rupee] 2500/- drawn in favour of Dean, Mahatma Gandhi Postgraduate Institution of Dental Sciences, Puducherry payable at State Bank of India, Puducherry.
Necessary document submission along with the application form :
- Copy of Birth Certificates / SSLC marks list / Proof of DOB.
- Copy of Higher Secondary marks list / XII marks list.
- Copy of Transfer certificate issued by the Institution last studied.
- OCI students have to produce a valid visa obtained from the concerned Indian Mission abroad.
- Xerox copy of NEET rank and score.
- Xerox copy of NRI Status Certificate of the financial supporter issued by the embassy of the respective country under their seal.
- Copy of NRI Bank Account Passbook of the financial supporter.
- Copy of passport of the financial supporter.
- Copy of nativity certificate of financial supporter.
MGPGI Selection Procedure 2018
BDS : NEET – UG score / All India Entrance Exam
MDS : NEET – MDS score
MGPGI Important Dates 2018
|1||Last date of submission of filled in application form for BDS ( NRI / NRI SPONSORED / OCI students )||18th July, 2018 ( by 5 P.M. )|
|2||BDS course commencement||August, 2018|
Mahatma Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Dental Sciences,
Govt. of Puducherry Institution,
Pondicherry – 605 006
Phone : 0413 – 2279601 to 606,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.mgpgi.puducherry.gov.in.