Management Aptitude Test ( MAT )Exams Date »
Management Aptitude Test ( MAT ) 2019
Application are invited from eligible candidates for MBA, PGDM management Aptitude Test ( MAT ) For the year 2019
Management Aptitude Test ( MAT ) Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should graduate in any discipline from a recognized university / institution.
- There is no minimum and maximum age limit to appear in the exam.
- Those appearing in final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
- There is no limit of attempts to apply in MAT.
Management Aptitude Test ( MAT ) Exam Pattern 2019
- The exam will be conducted in both ( online and offline ) modes.
- Duration of the exam will be of about 150 minutes.
- Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Total of 200 questions will be asked in the exam.
- It will be consisting of five sections.
|Sections||Subjects||No. of Questions||Time ( In Minutes )|
|III||Data Analysis & Sufficiency||40||35|
|IV||Intelligence & Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|V||Indian & Global Environment||40||15|
Management Aptitude Test ( MAT ) Application Form 2019
- The MAT 2019 registration can be done through online mode only.
- The MAT application are available at All India Management Assocation official website: www.mat.aima.in
- The registration will be started from the third week of December, 2018 for February exam.
- The last date to apply for MAT 2019 Feb exam will be the last week of January, 2019 for PBT and second week of February 2019 for CBT.
- Candidates have to fill all the details carefully and upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Candidates also have to fill the five institutions where they want to send their MAT score card for admission.
- Candidates can check their application status after a few days of the application form submission date.
Management Aptitude Test ( MAT ) Admit Card 2019
- Candidates can download their admit card from the last week of January, 2019. Different admit cards will be generated for both computer based test and paper based test. Candidates can get their admit card by entering the online application number, date of birth or email Id.
- Candidates must take a printout of the admit card as without it no candidate will be allowed to enter in the written test venue. The admit card for written test will not be sent by post or email
Management Aptitude Test ( MAT ) Selection Process 2019
- The candidates can approach the participating MIs along with their score card for admission. Candidates have to apply individually to each of the participating institutions. Each MI has its own selection and eligibility criteria to offer admissions.
- The selection process may be comprised of Group Discussion, Personal Interview / Written Ability Test ( WAT ) rounds depending upon the institution. Final admission will be provided on the basis of candidate’s performance in entrance exam and further rounds followed by the verification of documents.
Management Aptitude Test ( MAT ) Syllabus 2019
- The MAT syllabus will be prepared from the subjects mentioned in the exam pattern of this article as:
- Language Comprehension
- Mathematical Skills
- Data Analysis & Sufficiency
- Intelligence & Critical Reasoning
- Indian & Global Environment
- Candidates should study these topics to the depth to score good in the exam. The authority will not provide any particular syllabus for the exam.
Management Aptitude Test ( MAT ) Result 2019
- The authority will release the result after one or two weeks of the examination date. Candidates those will appear in the exam can check get their result through online mode.
- The result will most probably be published in the last week of February 2019. The result can be checked by entering the roll number and application form number according to the month of test.
Management Aptitude Test ( MAT ) Important Dates 2019
|1||Last Date for Online Registration for Paper Based Test ( PBT )||30th November, 2018|
|2||Availability of Admit Card for Paper Based Test ( PBT )||1st December, 2018|
|3||Last Date for Online Registration for Computer Based Test ( CBT )||07th December, 2018 Friday|
|4||Paper Based Test ( PBT ) Date||09th December, 2018 Sunday|
|5||Availability of Admit Card for Computer Based Test ( CBT )||10th December, 2018|
|6||Computer Based Test ( CBT ) Date||15th December, 2018 Saturday|
Senior Deputy Director-CMS
All India Management Association
14 Institutional Areas
New Delhi — 110 003
Phone: (011) 24653382
Web site: www.mat.aima.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.