Management Aptitude Test(MAT) 2006
For details of participating management institutes/ universities accepting the MAT score for admission to its post-graduate programmes, please visit
Eligibility for Management Aptitude Test(MAT):
- You must be a graduate in any discipline.
- You could be a final year student awaiting your result.
- The MAT bulletin and application form will be available until
- Please send in your completed application form before
How To Apply:
- Obtain the MAT bulletin and application form by sending a demand draft of Rs 690 in favour of AIMA-CMS, payable at New Delhi.
- You must also send two self-addressed slips/ adhesive stickers.
- Or, obtain the bulletin and application form against a cash payment of Rs 650 at AIMA nodal centres and selects UTI Bank branches all over the country.
Senior Deputy Director-CMS
All India Management Association
14 Institutional Areas
New Delhi — 110 003
Phone: (011) 24653382