Management Aptitude Test ( MAT )Exams Date »
Management Aptitude Test ( MAT ) 2021
Management Institutes invites admission application for Management Aptitude Test leading to admission in MBA / PGDM programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Management Aptitude Test ( MAT ) Eligibility 2021
- Graduation in any discipline or an equivalent recognized degree.
- Final year students can apply on a provisional basis.
- Prior work experience is not mandatory.
- No specific limit on age.
- No restriction on the number of attempts.
Management Aptitude Test ( MAT ) Exam Pattern 2021
- AIMA has not reported any changes in the exam pattern of MAT 2019.
- MAT will be conducted in both online and offline modes. However, MAT Exam Pattern will remain the same.
- The paper pattern of MAT Exam describes the section – wise distribution of questions, marks, duration, etc. This will give you a fair idea about the nature of questions.
Management Aptitude Test ( MAT ) Application Form 2021
Management Aptitude Test application form is available in the official website www.mat.aima.in.
Completing MAT Registration primarily involves 3 steps – Filling Application Form, Uploading Photograph & Signature and Payment of MAT Exam Fee.
- Visit MAT official website i.e. aima.in.
- Click on “Apply for MAT February 2019” button to navigate to the registration page of MAT.
- Enter your name, mobile number, date of birth and email id to register.
- Fill MAT Application Form using your personal and academic details.
- Upload scanned images i.e., coloured passport size recent photograph and signature adhere to the prescribed format. Check MAT 2019 Photo Size, Dimension, Format and Other Details
- Pay the stipulated MAT exam fee using either Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or Demand Draft.
- Recheck all the information and submit the form.
MAT Application Fee for February Session
- The fee for MAT Exam can be paid through Credit card / debit card, net banking, demand draft or cash payment.
- Candidate can opt for both the tests i.e. PBT and CBT by paying an extra fee of ₹ 1100/- in addition to ₹ 1550/-.
- There is no fee concession for the reserved category.
- In case a candidate has chosen Demand Draft, he has to make a DD in favor of “All India Management Association” payable at Delhi.
- The DD should reach the following address on or before the last day of submission of MAT Application Form –
Manager – MAT,
All India Management Association,
Management House, 14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
MAT Application Form Correction
- It may be possible that some of the candidates entered incorrect details due to lack of proper information or documents.
- AIMA does not allow correction in MAT February Application Form.
- However, for any further questions, you can contact them on 011-47673020 or email@example.com.
Management Aptitude Test ( MAT ) Admit Card 2021
- The admit card of MAT Dec 2019 will be available on 9th February, 2019 ( for PBT ) and 19th February, 2019 ( for CBT ).
- Separate admit cards are issued for online and offline exams.
- It contains details such as the language of paper, exam center, date & time slot of the exam, roll number and photo of the candidate.
- In case of any discrepancy observed in MAT 2019 Admit Card, candidates should immediately contact the official authority.
Management Aptitude Test ( MAT ) Exam Centres 2021
- AIMA has released the list of MAT Exam Centers. The centers enlist the names of the cities where the exam will be conducted at multiple centers.
- MAT exam in offline mode is held in 51 cities, as compared to the computer-based test which is conducted in 12 cities across the country.
- MAT Exam is also conducted in Dubai and Singapore.
- While filling MAT Application Form, candidates are advised to select an exam center according to their preference.
- AIMA will preferably try to allot the chosen MAT Exam Centers filled by the candidates in the application form. The venue of exam center and instructions will be mentioned on the Admit Card.
Management Aptitude Test ( MAT ) Selection Procedure 2021
- The candidates can approach the participating MIs along with their score card for admission. Candidates have to apply individually to each of the participating institutions. Each MI has its own selection and eligibility criteria to offer admissions.
- The selection process may be comprised of Group Discussion, Personal Interview / Written Ability Test ( WAT ) rounds depending upon the institution. Final admission will be provided on the basis of candidate’s performance in entrance exam and further rounds followed by the verification of documents.
Management Aptitude Test ( MAT ) Syllabus 2021
- The syllabus for MAT contains questions of graduation level. It is designed to test a candidate’s General Aptitude.
- MAT Syllabus is divided into 5 sections – Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Sufficiency and Indian and Global Environment.
Management Aptitude Test ( MAT ) Result 2021
The result of MAT February session will be announced tentatively in January, 2021.
Management Aptitude Test ( MAT ) Important Dates 2021
|S.No||Event||Pen - Paper based Test Date||Computer - based Test Date|
|1||MAT February 2019 Registration||16th December, 2018 - 8th February, 2019||16th December, 2018 - 12th February, 2019|
|2||Release of MAT February 2019 Admit Card||9th February, 2019||19th February, 2019|
|3||MAT 2019 Exam Date||17th February, 2019||23rd February, 2019|
|4||Declaration of MAT February 2019 Result||To be notified||To be notified|
All India Management Association,
14 Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110 003, India.,
Phone: (011) 24653382,
Web site: www.mat.aima.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.