Management Development Institute Entrance Exam 2007
MDI – Gurugram School for Thought Leaders and Change Masters
Exciting Opportunities for Professional in State Electricity Boards and Power Utilities in Central, State and Private Sector.
15- months PG Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM):
Energy Management with specialization in
‘Power Distribution’ Offered by MDI School of Energy Management
Course commencement from July, 2007
Out of 15 months, 12 months residential classroom training at MDI and 3 months in respective organization for dissertation work.
Thrust of the Programme:
- To select, train, and develop the best talent available in power distribution units so that we can meet the challenge of developing and managing our distribution in India.
- To discuss the salient features of various functional areas of management.
- To share experiences on national and international best practices and innovations in community – based model.
- To facilitate awareness, understanding and implementation of key provisions of various enactments relating to Power Distribution.
Three-Year Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline recognized by AIU / AICTE. Minimum 10 years of post qualification executive work experience in the power sector till 30 June 2007 (This should not include period of probation / training / apprenticeship)
Age: Not more than 45 years on 30 June 2007.
- Multiple choice type screening test at Gurgaon, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata Centres on Saturday
19 May 2007.
- Candidates qualifying in the test will have to appear for interview and group discussion on Sunday
20 May 2007.
- Financial Assistance of Rs.1, 80,000 will be funded by USAID under the DRUM Project.
- Participants will however have to meet their boarding charges of Rs.3000 per month.
Sponsorship / Application Forms:
For getting the application form you have to approach your employer to get him to endorse your nomination by sending your name, date of birth and mailing address c/o DAO, School of Energy Management.
Last date for receipt of application at MDI:
May 7, 2007
MDI at a Glance:
- Ranked Consistently amongst Top 5 B-schools of India
- Internationally accredited programs
- AICTE / AIU approved
- Largest Internationally acclaimed full time faculty
- 85 nationally & internationally acclaimed full time faculty
- 40 acres of lush green Campus
- Strategically located in the corporate hub of India
- Continuous mentoring by industry professionals
- Largest School for Continuing Education in Management
For Further Information Contact:
Deputy Administrative Officer
School of Energy Management,
Management Development Institute,
Mehrauli – Gurgaon Road,
Gurgaon – 122 001
Phone: (0124) 4560529, 4560187, (0124) 4013050 – 61, 2340173, 2349831-36
Fax: (0124) 2341189, 2340147