Management Development Institute Entrance Exam 2018
Management Development Institute invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in PG programs for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
MDI Gurgaon Entrance Exam Courses Offered 2018
- PGP – HRM
- PGP – IM
- PGPM ( Part Time )
- PGP – EM
- PGP – PPM
MDI Gurgaon Entrance Exam Eligibility 2018
PGPM and PGP – HRM : Candidate must have obtained minimum three years Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline.
PGP – IM : Candidates must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII along with Masters or Bachelors ( 4 years minimum ) with at least 50% marks
PGPM ( Part Time ) : Minimum three years of Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline ( recognized by the Association of Indian Universities / AICTE ). Candidates must also have post qualification executive work experience of minimum three years
NMP and PGP – EM :
- Minimum three years Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks ( or equivalent CGPA ) in any discipline
- Minimum five years of post – qualification executive work experience as on December
PGP – PPM :
- Officers of All India Services, Central Services should have put in at least seven years of Group “A” service.
- The State Civil Service Officers should have put in at least nine years of Group “A” service.
FPM : Master’s degree with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade point average with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification Or Five – year integrated master’s degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks
MDI Gurgaon Entrance Exam Application Form 2018
Management Development Institute application form is available in the official website www.mdi.ac.in.
Candidates can apply online and register themselves through the official MDI website.
- Visit the official website of MDI Gurgaon.
- Students can click on desired program and follow the instructions given on website.
- After filling all the required information in application form, candidates have to make an online payment of 3000/- ( Inc 18% GST ).
- Candidates can pay using Debit card / Credit card / Net Banking.
- After the payment candidates must take the printout of application receipt and bring it with the documents at the time of Personal Interview.
- The preferences of PGPM / PGP – HRM / PGP – IM will be taken only from the shortlisted candidates in the month of January / February 2019.
- The shortlisted candidates have to login at MDI website and enter their order of preference for PGPM / PGP – HRM / PGP – IM.
For PGP – PPM :
Students can download the application forms for PGP – PPM by visiting the official website of MDI Gurgaon or the application forms can be downloaded from the DoPT website and completed application forms must be sent to the following address :
Joint Secretary ( Training ),
Department of Personnel & Training,
Government of India,
Old JNU Campus,
New Delhi 110067
with a copy to :
The Chairperson ( Admissions ),
Management Development Institute,
Mehrauli Road, Sukhrali,
Gurugram 122007, India.
MDI Gurgaon Entrance Exam Selection Procedure 2018
PGPM and PGP – HRM and PGP – IM : CAT score followed by GD + PI
PGPM ( Part Time ) : Written Test and Personal Interview
NMP and PGP – EM : CAT / GMAT scores followed by Interview
PGP – PPM : Personal Interview
FPM : CAT / GMAT / GRE / UGC – JRF followed by interview
MDI Gurgaon Entrance Exam Important Dates 2018
|For PGPM / PGP - HRM / PGP - IM|
|1||MDI Online Application form availability||7th September, 2018 to 23rd Novembr, 2018|
|2||Last Date for submission of online Application||23rd November, 2018|
|3||CAT Test Date||25th November, 2018|
|For PGP - EM / NMP|
|4||Round 1 : Application window opens on||7th September, 2018|
|5||Round 1 : Last Date to Apply||6th December, 2018|
|6||Round 1 : Interview Date ( tentative )||16th December, 2018|
|7||Round 2 : Application window opens on||7th September, 2018|
|8||Round 2 : Last Date to Apply||15th January, 2019|
|9||Round 2 : Interview Date ( tentative )||27th January, 2019|
|For PGP - PPM|
|10||Announcement by DoPT||October, 2018|
|11||Announcement by MDI||October, 2018|
|12||Last date for receipt of applications||February, 2019|
|13||Date of Personal Interview||March / April, 2019|
|Commencement of the programme||Mid of MAy, 2019|
|14||Online Form Availability||5th October, 2018|
|15||Last Date to Apply||29th March, 2019|
|16||Interview of Shortlisted Candidates||April / May 2019|
Management Development Institute,
Gurgaon – 122 007, india.,
Phone : + 91-124-4560000,
Fax : + 91-124-4560456,
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.mdi.ac.in.