Meenakshi Academy Of Higher Education and Research-MAHER-Exam DateExams Date »
MAHER Entrance Exam 2019
Meenakshi Academy Of Higher Education and Research invites admission application for UG / PG and Super Speciality courses for the academic year 2019.
MAHER Courses Offered 2019
- D.M / M.Ch
- MD / MS
- M.Sc ( Non Clinical )
- M.Sc( N )
- B.Sc ( N )
- Post Basic B.Sc ( N )
MAHER Eligibility 2019
|Sl. No.||Name of the Course||Entry Qualification|
|1||D.M / M.Ch||A recognized MD / MS Degree Course|
|2||MD / MS||A recognized MBBS Degree Course|
|3||M.Sc ( Non Clinical )||B.sc Degree in Zoology, Chemistry and Bio chemistry or Micro bilogy ( either major or ancillary )|
|4||MDS||A recognized BDS Degree Course|
|5||M.Sc( N )||A recognized B.Sc ( N ) Degree Course|
|6||M.P.T||A recognized B.P.T Degree Course|
|7||MBBS||12th Standard or Equivalent|
|8||BDS||12th Standard or Equivalent|
|9||B.Sc ( N )||12th Standard or Equivalent|
|10||Post Basic B.Sc ( N )||A recognized Diploma in Nursing|
|11||B.P.T||12th Standard or Equivalent|
MAHER Exam Pattern 2019
- Exam Pattern and Syllabus can be downloaded from the website of University after the notification for the same.
MAHER Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Meenakshi Academy Of Higher Education and Research application form is available in the official website www.maheruniversity.org.
- For more details contact the admission office.
MAHER Admit Card 2019
- Admit Card is generated after the applicants have enrolled for the course.
- The admit card of exam reveals the name of the applicant, application number, address of test centre, photograph, date and time of the exam.
- The applicants who are new to the process need to know the process to download the admit card.
- The University has made it easier through the link which is to be followed to get the admit card.
- It is compulsory for contenders to transmit the hall ticket to the test centre together with any one of the quantified identity documents.
Steps to download the Admit Card
- Primarily, get on the official website
- After that click on the admit card link through which admit card comes up on the screen
- Enter roll number and other details
- Click on submit
- Take a print out of admit card
- Save the admit card to be produced later.
MAHER Selection Process 2019
- Admission to all the courses is settled on grounds of marks attained in entrance exam led by the university.
- The undergraduate entrance test is led in the month of May and PG Entrance Test is led in the month of January, and for a Super-Specialty course in the month of June every year.
- Selection is settled by counselling according to the merit list.
MAHER Results 2019
- The merit list and ranks of the applicants is revealed by the University on scheduled date.
- Applicants will be needed to glace through the marks secured by them in the respective exam.
- Downloading the result involves the keying of application no and date of birth on the correct manner.
- At the counselling, students are asked to produce the copy of result along with other documents.
- The following steps are to be followed for downloading results
- Click on the link of result
- Candidates will be led to the result
- Arrange for application number to check the result
- Result will be presented on the screen
- Applicants will be equipped to download the Result
- After downloading result, take its print out.
MAHER Important Dates 2019
|1||Entrance for UG courses||15th May, 2019|
|2||Entrance for PG courses||15th January, 2019|
|3||Entrance for Super speciality courses||15th June, 2019|
Meenakshi Academy Of Higher Education and Research,
No 12, Vebbali, Mariamman Kovl St, KK Nagar West,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600078, India.,
Phone No. : (044) 23643955,
Fax : (044) 23643958,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.maheruniversity.org
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.