National Institute Of Industrial Engineering Admission –Exams Date »
Important : National Institute Of Industrial Engineering Admission will be based on GATE ( Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering )
NITIE Admission 2019
National Institute Of Industrial Engineering invites application for admission to the Engineering Programs academic year 2019.
NITIE Admission Courses Offered 2019
- Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Engineering ( PGDIE )
- Post Graduate Diploma In Materials Management ( PGDMM )
- Post Graduate Diploma In Project Management ( PGDPM )
- Post Graduate To The Industrial Management ( PGDIM )
- Post Graduate Diploma In Industrial Safety & Environmental Management ( PGDISEM )
NITIE Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Candidates Should be Passed The Candidates must have aggregate 60% marks in mechanical, production, automobile, chemical, textile, electrical, electronics and other relevant branches such as industrial engineering, instrumentation and industrial electronics for reserved courses.
- Final year Engineering/Technology students can also apply, provided they qualify the above criteria for exams appeared till date.
- The Candidates must have aggregate 60% marks at graduation in Engineering / Technology with two years of full-time work experience as on last date of submission of application as prescribed in the advertisement.
- Candidate should have a valid GRE score.
- Foreign candidate should have a valid TOEFL / IELTS score.
NITIE Admission Application Form 2019
- NITIE Admission Application Form will be available at website: www.nitie.edu.
- Application Registration fee ₹ 1000/- ( ₹ 500/- in case of SC / ST / PwD candidates ) for applicants from India and SAARC countries and USD 50 for International students, plus bank charges as applicable. The fee can be paid online.
NITIE Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Admission is based on Group Discussion ( GD ), Personal Interview ( PI ) with appropriate weightage to GATE / GRE score ( as applicable ), academic performance and relevant experience of reputed Industrial Organization / Academic Institution.
- Shortlisted International candidates should attend GD and PI along with Indian students or take up an extempore speech and PI through video conferencing.
NITIE Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Online Application process starts from||01st week of November, 2018|
|2||Last date to submit the form||04th week of January, 2019|
|3||Group Discussion / Personal Interview shall be held by||March, 2019 / April, 2019|
|4||Commencement of the Academic Session||June, 2019|
|5||Gate Examination ( Forenoon )||2nd February, 2019 - 3rd February, 2019 ( 9:30 AM to 12:30 Noon )|
|6||Gate Examination ( Afternoon )||9th February, 2019 - 10th February, 2019 ( 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM )|
Assistant registrar ( academi c),
NITIE, Vihar Lake, P.O. NITIE,
Mumbai – 400 087.
Phone No : +91-22-28035363
Fax : 91-22-28573251
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.nitie.edu.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.