Narsee Monjee Institute Of Management and Higher studies-NMIMS-Admission-2019Exams Date »
NMIMS Admission 2019
NMIMS invutes application form candidates for admission to the following courses for the MBA programme acadmic session 2019
NMIMS Admission Courses offered 2019
- MBA Human Resource
- MBA Analytics and Decision Science
- MBA Pharmaceutical Management
- PGDM – Bengaluru Campus
- PGDM – Hyderabad Campus
- PGDM – Navi Mumbai Campus
- PGDM – Indore Campus
NMIMS Admission Eligibility 2019
- MBA / MBA HR / MBA Analytics and Decision Science : Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marksin the aggregate ( of all years ).
- MBA Pharmaceutical Management : Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Life Sciences, Medical Technology, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, B.Sc. Biotechnology and M.Sc. Biotechnology from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate ( of all years ). Post Graduate degree holders in Economics, Psychology and Sociology can also apply
- PGDM – Bengaluru Campus : Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marksin the aggregate ( of all years ).
PGDM – Hyderabad Campus : Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marksin the aggregate ( of all years ).
- PGDM – Navi Mumbai : Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marksin the aggregate ( of all years ).
- PGDM – Indore Campus : Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marksin the aggregate ( of all years ).
NMIMS Admission Seats 2019
- MBA – 540
- MBA Human Resource – 60
- MBA Analytics and Decision Science – 60
- MBA Pharmaceutical Management- 120
- PGDM – Bengaluru Campus – 180
- PGDM – Bengaluru Campus – 120
- PGDM – Navi Mumbai Campus – 60
- PGDM – Indore Campus – 60
NMIMS Exam Pattern 2019
|S.no||Section||No.Of Questions||Time In Minutes|
NMIMS Admission Application Form 2019
- NMIMS MBA application form details will be available at the website : www.nmims.edu.
- It is candidate’s responsibility to select the program preference at the time of filling up the NMIMS application form on The final short listing of the candidate will happen as per the latest preference selected by candidate on his / her NMIMS application form.
- The candidate has to register and complete the application / fees payment process on the website
- ₹ 1300 /- plus applicable taxes for normal registration for either MBA Full Time Program / s -Mumbai Campus or PGDM – Bengaluru / PGDM – Hyderabad / PGDM – Navi Mumbai / PGDM –Indore
- ₹ 1600 /- plus applicable taxes for both MBA Full Time Program / s – Mumbai Campus and PGDM – Bengaluru / PGDM – Hyderabad / PGDM – Navi Mumbai / PGDM – Indore
NMIMS Admit Card 2019
- The candidate will be able to select the venue of their choice while scheduling their NMAT by GMAC™ test. Candidates will receive confirmation letter providing them with all the information pertaining to their appointment. Candidates will be able to print their admit card from website after registration.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to carry their Admit Card at the time of NMAT by GMAC™ exam and get it signed by the Test Centre Administrator. The signed admit card shall be required to be presented during CD and PI, if shortlisted. Admit card is a mandatory document to be retained till the admission cycle is not complete.
- GMAC reserves the right to cancel / change any venue of examination for any reason and the applicant will have to take the test at any of the other venues available.
- It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to check whether he / she is eligible for the respective Program as per the eligibility criteria stated above.
NMIMS Admission Selection Process 2019
- The result for NMAT by GMAC test will be declared on the website. The shortlisting for the next round of CD and PI as per the latest preference of the programme will be declared on www.nmims.edu.
- Shortlisted candidates are required to download the call letter from website. The shortlisted candidate also needs to bring his / her NMIMS Call letter for CD/PI process
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the application data in terms of academic marks obtained, work experience, marks obtained in NMAT by GMAC™ and Case Discussion – Personal Interview.
- The selection criteria will be based on merit only. Decision regarding cut-off of the merit list will solely lie with NMIMS. Those candidates who have applied for more than one Programme / Campus in their application forms, their selection will be based on the merit score and preferences obtained by them as well as on the availability of the seats in the respective Programme.
- In this regard, the decision of the NMIMS shall be final and undisputable and shall be binding on all concerned.
- Canvassing, in any form for admission will disqualify the candidate.
- All matters of dispute will be subject to the legal jurisdiction of Mumbai only.
- Candidates are advised to visit the NMIMS to know the details of various steps of selection process. All communication to the candidates will be through NMIMS website only.
NMIMS Exam Centres 2019
|1.||North||Agra, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Jammu, Kanpur, Lucknow, Noida, Patiala, Varanasi|
|2.||West||Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Pilani, Surat, Vadodara|
|3.||South||Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Hyderabad, Manipal, Mysore, Tiruchirapalli, Vellore, Vizag, Vijaywada|
|4.||Central||Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Raipur|
|5.||East||Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi, Shillong|
|6.||International||Kathmandu ( Nepal ), Thimphu ( Bhutan ), Dhaka ( Bangladesh ) and Colombo ( Sri Lanka )|
NMIMS Important Dates 2019
|1.||Application Start Date||7th July, 2018|
|2.||Application End Date||15th October, 2018|
|3.||Re-application Start Date||6th October, 2018|
|4.||Re-application End Date||25th December, 2018|
|5.||Announcement of results||22nd January, 2019|
|6.||Registration for CD/ PI||23rd January, 2019 to 28th January, 2019
|7.||Conduct of CD/ PI||1st February, 2019 to 20th February, 2019|
|8.||First Merit List - MBA Program||25th February, 2019|
Narsee Monjee Institute Of Management & Higher Studies ( Deemed University )
V. L. Mehta Road,
Vile Parle (W),
Mumbai – 400 056.
Phone : 022-2613 4577,
Fax : +91 – 22 – 2611 4512
Email : email@example.com
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.