National Board of Examination – DNB Final Examination
New Delhi –110 029
DNB Final Examination
The Board shall conduct the DNB Final examination in the following Dental Specialties in the 9th and 10th December 2006.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Conservative Density
- Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Oral Pathology
- Community Density
- Pedodontics & Preventive density
Candidates who have passed MDS degree in any specialty as above on or before 10th November 2006 are eligible to appear in the DNB final exam of the same specialty. These candidates have to submit a proof passing MDs with the application form.
Candidates who have cleared their DNB theory exam and wish to apply for their 2nd or 3rd Practical attempt can also apply subjected to the fulfillment of criteria as stated in information bulletin.
The Bulletin of Information and Application can be obtained w.e.f 11th October 2006 from:
1. Office of National Board of Examinations at Ansari Nagar, New Delhi. (Through Bank draft / Pay Order of Examinations payable at New Delhi)
2. The Bulletin of information can also be downloaded from the website (
(Downloaded forms have to be accompanied with Bulletin fees of Rs.500.00)
The last date for submitting the completed Application Form is 10th November 2006.