National Board of Examinations FMGE Screening Test 2017
National Board of Examination invites application form for NBE FMGE Screening Test for Indian Nationals with Foreign Medical Qualifications December, 2017. The NBE FMGE Screening Test is held twice a year at New Delhi.
NBE FMGE December 2017 Eligibility
The Applicant must meet / fulfill the following criteria :
a) He / She is a citizen of India or Overseas Citizen of India.
b) The candidate should possess a primary medical qualification, which is confirmed by the Indian Embassy concerned, to be a recognized qualification for enrolment as medical practitioner in the country in which the institution awarding the said qualification is situated.
c) Cut-off date for obtaining the Primary Medical Qualification is on or before 30th November, 2017.
It is mandatory to provide proof / documentary evidence in support of the candidate having passed final examination for such a primary medical qualification / posses the primary medical qualification on or before the cut-off date. In the event of the date of issue of result / proof of primary medical qualification being after the prescribed cut off date, the application form shall be rejected and candidate declared as ineligible
d) Candidate seeking provisional or permanent registration shall not have to qualify the Screening Test if he / she holds an Under Graduate medical qualification from Australia / Canada / New Zealand / United Kingdom / United States of America and the holder thereof has also been awarded a Post Graduate medical qualification in Australia / Canada / New Zealand / United Kingdom / United States of America and has been recognized for enrolment as medical practitioner in that country.
e) Applicants / Candidates may also refer to Screening Test Regulations and Regulations on Graduate Medical Education, Eligibility Certificate Regulations issued by Medical Council of India.
The same may be referred to at www.mciindia.org or obtained from the following address :
Medical Council of India,
Sector-8 Pocket-14, Dwarka,
Telephone : 25367033, 25367035,
Fax : 25367024.
NBE FMGE December Exam Scheme 2017
NBE Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Test ( FMGE )
1. The exam consists of one paper, comprising 300 multiple choice, single correct response questions in English language only, delivered in two parts to be taken in a single day.
2. The examination shall be a multiple choice questions test delivered using computer network as per prescribed scheme.
3. Negative Marking : There shall be no negative marking.
4. Allocation of time for the FMGE shall be as follows:
|Particular||Part – A||Part – B|
|Allow Candidates to enter the examination centre and commence Biometric Registration||07:30 AM||01:00 PM|
|Entry closes at Examination Center||09:00 AM||02:30 PM|
|Grant access for Candidate Login||09:15 AM||02:45 PM|
|Candidates log in to read instructions||09:20 AM||02:50 PM|
|Exam Start Time||09:30 AM||03:00 PM|
|Exam End Time||12:00 PM||05:30 PM|
Note : FMGE is divided into two parts of 150 questions each with time allocation of 150 minutes for each part. There is a scheduled break between the two parts.
NBE FMGE December Exam Centre 2017
The list of various cities where Examination centres are located is as under :
|S. No.||City||S. No.||City||S. No.||City||S. No.||City|
The candidate shall appear at the centre as shown on his / her Admit Card at his / her own cost. Candidates have the option of choosing their examination centre through online registration and scheduling system. Availability is on a first come, first serve basis, and candidates will only be shown options that are available at the point of scheduling
- NBE FMGE Test Centre Location : Exact address and location of the test centres is available at the FMGE website http://www.fmge.nbe.gov.in/. Candidates are advised to familiarize themselves with the test centre locations and ensure that they report for the exam as per scheduled time only. Maps and directions to each centre are available on FMGE website http://www.fmge.nbe.gov.in/. Candidates are required to plan their travel accordingly.
- Candidates have to reach the test centres on or before the reporting time, that is, one hour prior to the exam start time. Candidates may note that no late arrivals are allowed 30 minutes prior to the exam start time under any circumstances. NBE shall not be responsible for any delayed arrival of the candidate in reaching the centre due to any reason.
- All candidates at the centre shall be screened as per the security protocol and biometric information shall be captured.
- Identity checks will be made upon arrival at the test centre to ensure that there are no unauthorized candidates appearing for the exam. Candidates are required to cooperate with the security checks.
NBE FMGE December Important Dates 2017
|1.||Online Registration for FMGE December, 2017||30th October - 27th November, 2017|
|2.||Examination Dates for FMGE||21st December, 2017|
|3.||Declaration of Results||By 21st January, 2018|
Instructions : Online applications can be accessed and completed till 11:59 PM on 27th November, 2017.
NOTE : The candidates are advised to read this Information Bulletin carefully before starting online registration.
Contact Details :
Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring Road)
Telephone No : 0124-6771700 OR 1800 11 1700
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website : http://www.fmge.nbe.gov.in/