National Board of Examinations FMGE Screening Test 2014
NBE FMGE December Exam Date 2014
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar,
Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Ring Road,
New Delhi – 110 029,
Telephone No. : 46054605,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.natboard.edu.in.
National Board of Examination invites application form for NBE FMGE Screening Test for Indian Nationals with Foreign Medical Qualifications December 2014. The NBE FMGE Screening Test is held twice a year at New Delhi.
NBE FMGE Dec 2014 Exam Date
|NBE FMGE December 2014 Screening Test : 08th December, 2014|
NBE FMGE Dec 2014 Eligibility
The Applicant must meet / fulfill the following criteria :
a) He / She is a citizen of India or Overseas Citizen of India.
b) The candidate should possess a primary medical qualification, which is confirmed by the Indian Embassy concerned, to be a recognized qualification for enrolment as medical practitioner in the country in which the institution awarding the said qualification is situated.
c) Cut – off date for obtaining the Primary Medical Qualification is on or before 31st October, 2014.
It is mandatory to provide proof / documentary evidence in support of the candidate having passed final examination for such a primary medical qualification / posses the primary medical qualification on or before the cut – off date. In the event of the date of issue of result / proof of primary medical qualification being after the prescribed cut off date, the application form shall be rejected and candidate declared as ineligible.
d) Candidate seeking provisional or permanent registration shall not have to qualify the Screening Test if he / she holds an Under Graduate medical qualification from Australia / Canada / New Zealand / United Kingdom / United States of America and the holder thereof has also been awarded a Post Graduate medical qualification in Australia / Canada / New Zealand / United Kingdom / United States of America and has been recognized for enrolment as medical practitioner in that country.
e) Applicants / Candidates may also refer to Screening Test Regulations and Regulations on Graduate Medical Education, Eligibility Certificate Regulations issued by Medical Council of India.
The same may be referred to at www.mciindia.org or obtained from the following address :
Medical Council of India,
Sector – 8 Pocket-14, Dwarka,
Telephone : 25367033, 25367035,
Fax : 25367024.
NBE FMGE December 2014 Exam Scheme
NBE Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Test ( FMGE )
1. The test consists of one paper comprising 300 multiple choice, single correct response questions in English language only, delivered in two parts to be taken in a single day.
2. The examination shall be a multiple choice questions test delivered using computer network as per prescribed scheme.
3. Negative Marking : There shall be no negative marking.
4. Allocation of time for the FMGE shall be as follows :
|Part - A||Part - B|
|Candidate Entry Time at Reporting counter||9:00 A.M.||02:30 P.M.|
|Reporting Counter Entry Closes||9:30 A.M.||02:45 P.M.|
|Check - in Procedure||9:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M.||02:30 to 03:15 P.M.|
|Test Start Time*||10:00 A.M.||03:15 P.M.|
|Test End Time||12:45 P.M.||05:45 P.M.|
* including 15 minutes tutorial.
Note : FMGE is divided into two parts of 150 questions each with time allocation of 150 minutes for each part. There is a scheduled break between the two parts.
NBE FMGE December 2014 Exam Centre
The list of various cities where Examination centres are located is as under :
The candidate shall appear at the centre as shown on his / her Admit Card at his / her own cost.
- NBE FMGE Test Centre Location : Exact address and location of the test centres is available at the FMGE website www.natboard.edu.in/fmge. Candidates are advised to familiarize themselves with the test centre locations and ensure that they report for the test as per scheduled time only. Maps and directions to each centre are available on FMGE website www.natboard.edu.in/fmge. Candidates are required to plan their travel accordingly.
- Candidates have to reach the test centres on or before the reporting time, that is, one hour prior to the exam start time. Candidates may note that no late arrivals are allowed 30 minutes prior to the exam start time under any circumstances. NBE shall not be responsible for any delayed arrival of the candidate in reaching the centre due to any reason.
- All candidates at the centre shall be screened as per the security protocol and bio metric information shall be captured.
- Identity checks will be made upon arrival at the test centre to ensure that there are no unauthorized candidates appearing for the exam. Candidates are required to cooperate with the security checks.
NBE FMGE Dec 2014 Important Dates
|1||Online Registration for NBE FMGE December 2014||9th September, 2014 to 18th October, 2014|
|2||Examination Dates for NBE FMGE||8th December, 2014|
|3||Declaration of NBE FMGE Results||08th December, 2014|
NBE FMGE 2014, NBE FMGE Screening Test 2014 – NBE FMGE Exam Date 2014 – NBE Entrance Exam 2014 – NBE FMGE Eligibility 2014 – National Board Examination FMGE Exam Date 2014
Exams Date Related : NBE FMGE 2014, NBE FMGE 2014 Entrance Exam, NBE 2014 Foreign Medical Graduate Examination Dec, National Board of Examinations FMGE Screening Test 2014, NBE FMGE 2014 December Exam, NBE 2014 Screening Test, NBE 2014 Entrance Exam Date, National Board Examination FMGE 2014, NBE FMGE 2014 Exam Date, NBE FMGE 2014 Eligibility, NBE FMGE 2014 Entrance Eligibility, NBE FMGE 2014 Dec Entrance Exam Date, NBE FMGE 2014 December Test Date, NBE FMGE 2014 Exam Schedule, NBE FMGE 2014 Screening Test Date, National Board Examination FMGE Exam Date 2014, NBE FMGE 2014 Exam Centres, NBE FMGE 2014 Important Dates, National Board Examination Schedule 2014, NBE FMGE 2014 Entrance Exam Centres, National Board of Exam FMGE Notification 2014, NBE FMGE 2014 Exam Pattern, NBE FMGE 2014 Exam Scheme, NBE FGME Exam Fee 2014, National Board Examination FMGE Prospectus 2014, National Board Examination FMGE Screening Test 2014,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for national board of examinations fmge screening test 2014 by amala