NBE Diplomate of National Board CET – DNB CET 2015
NBE DNB CET Entrance Exam 2015
National Board of Examination DNB 2015,
( Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India ),
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110 029,
Telephone No. : 011 – 46054605,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.natboard.edu.in.
The Diplomate of National Board ( DNB ) invites application form eligible candidates for Final Examination during the admission session January, 2015.
DNB Entrance Exam 2015 Date
|DNB CET 2015 Final Exam Date : 27th to 29th November, 2014|
DNB Final Exam 2015 Eligibility
1. Candidates who are in possession of MBBS degree / Provisional Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and possess permanent / provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India and have completed one year of internship / likely to complete on or before 31st January, 2015 may apply for DNB CET examination through online application.
2. Candidates found to be ineligible at any stage of DNB CET will not be permitted to appear in the examination. In an unlikely event of any ineligible candidate appearing and / or being successful in the DNB CET, the results / candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled and / or are deemed to be cancelled.
3. Requests for appearing in DNB CET from candidates completing internship after 31st January, 2015 shall be summarily rejected.
Candidates who are completing their internship after 31st January, 2015 or are likely to complete after 31st January, 2015 need not apply for the DNB CET exam as they shall be ineligible to participate at any stage of the admission process.
4. Candidates already pursuing a DNB course are not eligible to appear for the DNB CET till such time they have completed the entire duration of the prescribed course or have been discharged from the course.
5. Registration and / or appearance in DNB CET does not confer any automatic rights upon the candidate for admission at NBE accredited hospital / institute.
6. Registration with M.C.I. / State Medical Council / is necessary and its documentary proof has to be furnished at the time of counseling.
7. A Candidate can register & appear for DNB CET November, 2014 only once for admission to DNB January, 2015 session. Registration for CET, more than once shall constitute unfair means and lead to disqualification and / or penal action.
DNB Final Exam 2015 Application Form
Registration for appearing in the DNB CET examination is to be undertaken online at the website www.natboard.edu.in/cet
DNB CET application forms CANNOT be submitted in offline / printed copy by post.
DNB CET Online applications can be accessed and completed till 23:59 hrs on 18th October, 2014 only.
DNB CET Final 2015 Exam Fee
DNB CET Amount : 4500/-
The above fees is inclusive of examination fees and information bulletin; Information Bulletin shall be available at website for information.
How to pay for DNB CET
The prescribed registration fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through net banking. For more information, please visit the website www.natboard.edu.in/CET
Candidates remaining absent from the examination will forfeit their examination fee. Candidates are advised to read the rule position carefully and satisfy the terms and conditions for fulfillment of eligibility criteria before proceeding for payment of fees.
Fees shall neither be refunded nor carried forward If the application For DNB CET is Rejected / Candidature is Found to be Ineligible.
NBE DNB CET 2015 Examination Scheme
1. DNB CET is an entrance examination and is an essential pre – requisite for entry to DNB Broad Specialty and Post MBBS Direct 6 years super specialty courses. The next session of entrance examination shall be held in November, 2014 and conducted as computer-based test only.
2. The test comprises of 200 multiple choice, single correct response questions in English language only.
3. Candidates successful in the DNB CET shall be asked to participate in a Centralized merit based counseling conducted by National Board of Examinations for allotment of DNB seats at NBE accredited Institutions / hospitals / medical colleges in order of their merit and candidate shall be able to opt for the NBE accredited institution / hospital / medical college of their choice as per availability at their merit.
4. The provisional list of National Board of Examinations accredited institutes where candidates can pursue DNB is available at NBE website www.natboard.edu.in
5. The examination shall be a multiple choice questions test delivered using computer network as per scheme prescribed.
6. Kindly note that the weightage of MCQ’s is indicative and purely provisional. NBE reserves its rights to alter / vary / amend the same.
7. Negative Marking : There shall be no negative marking.
8. Allocation of time for the DNB CET shall be as follows :
|Forenoon Session||Afternoon Session|
|Candidate Entry Time at Reporting Counter||9:00 A.M. ||2:15 P.M.|
|Reporting Counter |
|9:30 A.M.||2:45 P.M.|
|Check - in Procedure||9:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M.||2:15 P.M. to 3:15 P.M.|
|Test Start Time||10:00 A.M.||3:15 P.M.|
|Test End Time||1:15 P.M.||6:30 P.M.|
9. Kindly note that the applicant candidates shall be allocated to appear either in FORENOON session or in the AFTERNOON session i.e. the DNB CET comprises of ONE session / candidate only.
DNB CET 2015 Exam Center
1. The list of various cities where Examination centres are located is as under :
2. The candidate shall appear at the centre as shown on his / her Admit Card at his / her own cost. Candidates will be required to provide 3 choices of preferred location where they are willing to take the test.
3. NBE DNB CET Test Centre Location : Exact address and location of the test centers is available at DNB CET website www.natboard.edu.in/CET. Location map of the test centers are also available at the website. Candidates are advised to familiarize themselves with the test centre locations and ensure that they report for the test as per scheduled time only. Maps and directions to each centre are available on DNB CET website www.natboard.edu.in/CET. Candidates are required to plan their travel accordingly.
4. Candidates are advised to familiarize themselves with the location of examination centre and plan travel time accordingly. Candidates have to reach the test centres on or before the reporting time. Candidates may note that late entry to the examination premises is not permitted under any circumstances. NBE shall not be responsible for any delayed arrival of the candidate in reaching the centre due to any reason.
5. All candidates at the centre shall be frisked by security guards and biometric information shall be captured.
6. Identity checks will be made upon arrival at the test centre to ensure that there are no unauthorized candidates appearing for the exam. Candidates are required to cooperate with the security checks.
7. Please note that only the registered candidates will be allowed at the examination centre.
8. Friends or relatives accompanying the candidates will not be allowed entry in the examination centre under any circumstances and will not be allowed to contact the candidate while the examination process is ongoing.
NBE DNB CET 2015 Important Dates
- Availability of NBE DNB CET Information Bulletin : 9th September, 2014 onwards.
- Online Registration for DNB CET Examination : 9th September, to 18th October, 2014
- Examination Dates for DNB CET : 27th to 29th November, 2014
- Declaration of NBE DNB CET Results : By 15th January, 2015
- Cut off date for completing Internship : 31st January, 2015
NBE DNB CET 2015 Exam Date – NBE DNB CET 2015 Eligibility – NBE DNB CET 2015 Application Form – NBE DNB CET 2015 Exam Fee – NBE DNB CET 2015 Exam Center – NBE DNB CET 2015 Exam Pattern
Exams Date Related : NBE DNB Final Test Date 2015, NBE DNB Final Entrance Exam 2015, NBE DNB Final Entrance Test 2015 Date, NBE Diplomate of National Board CET – DNB CET 2015, NBE DNB CET 2015 Final Exam Eligibility, NBE DNB CET 2015 Admission, NBE DNB CET 2015 Exam Centers Code, NBE DNB CET 2015 Application Form, DNB CET 2015 Application Form Last Date, DNB NBE Final Entrance Exam Pattern 2015, DNB NBE CET 2015 Exam Center, DNB CET 2015 Exam Scheme, DNB NBE CET 2015 Examination Fee, National Board of Examination DNB CET 2015 Notification, NBE DNB CET 2015 Examination Form, NBE DNB CET 2015 Fee Details, National Board of Examination DNB CET Final Exam 2015, DNB NBE 2015 Application Form Availability, DNB CET 2015 Application Procedure, NBE CET 2015 Exam Center in New Delhi, DNB NBE CET 2015 Registration Form, NBE DNB CET 2015 Question Papers ,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for nbe diplomate of national board cet – dnb cet 2015 by amala