Diplomate of National Board CET – DNB CET 2013
DNB CET 2013
National Board of Examination DNB 2013,
( Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India ),
New Delhi – 110 029,
Telephone No. : 011 – 46054605,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.natboard.edu.in.
The Diplomate of National Board ( DNB ) invites application form eligible candidates for Final Examination during the session 2013.
DNB Entrance Exam Date 2013
|DNB Final Exam Date 2013 : 3rd week of December, 2013|
DNB Final Exam 2013 Eligibility
DNB Training : Candidates who have undergone training as a DNB trainee at any National Board of Examinations accredited institute or any medical college / university recognized institute after having registered with the Board as a DNB Trainee and are completing their prescribed training as DNB trainee by the 15th March 2012 can undertake the Board’s examination in the same specialty subjected to completion of training by the date mentioned & submission of certificate to this effect.
Submission of Training Completion Certificate for DNB trainees is an essential pre – requisite. In case the candidate does not submit the training Completion certificate with the application form, his / her application may be rejected and fees forfeited.
Ex – candidates are required to submit copy of training completion certificate.
MD / MS : Candidates who have passed the final examination leading to the award of Post Graduate Degree from Indian Universities which are duly recognized as per provisions of Indian Medical Council act 1956 i.e. have passed the final examinations for MD / MS degrees on or before the last date of submission of application form for DNB Examination can apply for the DNB Final examination in same broad specialty. A proof to this effect has to be submitted along with the application form for DNB Final Examination.
Submission of proof of having passed the MD / MS final examination before the last date of submitting application for DNB Final Examination is an essential pre – requisite. In case the candidate does not submit requisite proof of passing MD / MS with the application form, his / her application shall be rejected and fees forfeited.
Post Diploma Candidates who are registered with the Board and completing their prescribed training ( as per the registration letter ) by the 15th March, 2012 are eligible. Submission of Training Completion Certificate for DNB trainees is an essential pre – requisite. In case the candidate does not submit the training Completion certificate with the application form, his/her application may be rejected and fees forfeited.
Candidates not finishing DNB training at the time of submitting application are required to submit provisional training completion certificate as per format also required to submit within 15 days of completion of their training.
All candidates registered with the Board have to submit a self attested copy of the registration letter / registration number issued by NBE with the application form for final examination.
DNB Final Exam 2013 Application Form
DNB Applications must reach the NBE office by the close of office on the cut – off date mentioned above. No concession shall be given on any ground including postal delays or delivery delays.DNB Application form can be download from the NBE website www.natboard.edu.in.
Last Date of submission of DNB Application Form 2013 : Last week of September, 2013.
Candidates who have taken DNB final examination ( Theory ) held in June 2012 and declared FAIL can submit their application for DNB final examination Dec 2013 session latest by Last week of October, 2013.
Candidates willing to apply for DNB final Examination – Only Pratical Dec 2013 session can submit their applications latest by Last week of January, 2014.
DNB Final Exam 2013 Fee
|DNB Final Examination ( theory & Ist Attempt practical )||3550/-|
|DNB Final ( Only Practical- 2nd / 3rd attempt )||3600/-|
|Registration Fees ( Only for MD / MS Pass candidates taking DNB Examination )||1000/-|
|Information Bulletin cum DNB application form cost||750/-|
Deposition of Fees :
By Cash Deposit.
The fee as above can be deposited at any branch of the Indian Bank or Axis Bank; The list of branches of Axis Bank and Indian Bank can be seen at their website www.axisbank.com and www.indianbank.in respectively. Kindly use the pay-in-slip provided along with this Information Bulletin for this purpose. Pay – in – slip can also be downloaded from NBE Website www.natboard.edu.in. NBE copy of pay – in – slip is required to be submitted in original alongwith application form.
DNB Final Exam Schedule 2013
a) Theory ( Broad Specialty )
Paper I : 09:30 A.M. – 12:30 P.M.
Paper II : 2:00 – 5:00 P.M.
Sunday the 3rd week of December, 2013
Paper III : 09:30 A.M. – 12:30 P.M.
Paper IV : 2:00 – 5:00 P.M.
1. The date, time and venue of practical examination shall be intimated to all eligible candidates by letters usually sent by Speed Post.
2. The date, time and venue are also displayed at the website www.natboard.edu.in
3. The Board reserves the right to allot a practical center any where in the country; the candidates shall make their own arrangement for travel / boarding etc. Change in centre of the practical examination is not permitted under any circumstances.
4. Candidates are advised not to make any representations/not to canvass in this regard.
DNB Final Exam Pattern 2013
DNB Theory Examination 2013 :
- The theory examination comprises of four papers, maximum marks 100 each.
- There are 10 short notes of 10 marks each, in each of the papers. The number of short notes and their respective marks weightage may vary in some subjects / some papers.
- Maximum time permitted is 3 hours.
- Candidate must score at least 50% in the aggregate of 4 papers to qualify the theory examination.
- Candidates who have qualified the DNB Final theory examination 2012 are permitted to take up the practical examination.
Practical Examination of DNB 2013 :
- Maximum Marks : 300.
- Comprises of Clinical Examination and Viva.
- Candidate must obtain a minimum of 50 % marks in the Clinical Examination ( including Viva ) to qualify for the Practical Examination.
- There are a maximum of three attempts that can be availed by a candidate for Practical Examination.
- First attempt is the practical examination following immediately after the declaration of theory results.
- Second and Third attempt in practical examination shall be permitted out of the next three sessions of practical examinations placed alongwith the next three successive theory examination sessions; after payment of full examination fees as may be prescribed by the Board.
- Absentation from Practical Examination is counted as an attempt.
- Appearance in first practical examination is compulsory;
- Requests for Change in center of examination are not entertained, as the same is not permissible.
- Candidates are required not to canvass with NBE for above.
DNB Final Exam Center 2013
|Sl. No.||Place||Centre Code|
NBE Centralized Entrance Test January 2013
National Board of Examinations will conducts the DNB Program at various accredited Medical Colleges / Hospitals / Institutions leading to the award of DNB.
NBE DNB is a recognized qualification as per provisions of Indian Medical Council act, and the Government of India vide its various notifications issued from time to time has equated the DNB qualifications to the corresponding MD / MS Qualification awarded by various Indian Universities National Board of Examinations Centralized Entrance Test is the Entrance Examination for admission to the 2 Years Post Diploma DNB Program.
National Board of Examinations shall be conducting the next session of DNB CET on 4th week of January, 2013.
For National Board of Examinations admission to DNB Program ( Post MBBS ) January 2013 session only.
For list of accredited Hospitals, Course / Specialties Available, Eligibility Criteria, Pattern of Examination, NBE DNB Examination Centers, Validity of Results, etc., candidates may kindly refer to the Information Bulletin – cum – Application Form for the NBE DNB CET January 2012 session which can be obtained from ( w.e.f. 22.01.2013 ) :
A. All branches of Indian Bank on cash payment of 750/- only. ( For List of Branches, kindly refer to detailed notice on National Board of Examinations website www.natboard.edu.in or contact helpline No. 46054605 ).
B. Can be downloaded from National Board of Examinations website of the Board www.natboard.edu.in. ( The Cost of 750/- towards the Information Bulletin and NBE DNB CET Application Form shall be payable with the NBE DNB CET 2011 Examination Fees ).
C. NBE DNB CET 2011 Examination fees can be paid through cash deposit along with prescribed Challan / Pay in Slip at All Branches of Indian Bank. Duly complete NBE application form along with NBE DNB 2013 Examination Fees of 3,500/- only can be submitted to the office of NBE latest by 3rd week of April, 2013.
1. Use of Mobile Phones / Electronic Devices is strictly prohibited in the promises of NBE DNB CET 2013 Examination Centres.
2. NBE Reserves its absolute rights to modify / alter / amend the admission guidelines.
NBE DNB CET 2013 Exam Date – NBE DNB CET 2013 Eligibility – NBE DNB CET 2013 Application Form – NBE DNB CET 2013 Exam Fee – NBE DNB CET 2013 Exam Center – NBE DNB CET 2013 Exam Pattern
Exams Date Related : NBE DNB Final Test Date 2013, NBE DNB Final Entrance Exam 2013, NBE DNB Final Entrance Test 2013 Date, Diplomate of National Board CET – DNB CET 2013, NBE DNB CET 2013 Final Exam Eligibility, NBE DNB CET 2013 Admission, NBE DNB CET 2013 Exam Centers Code, NBE DNB CET 2013 Application Form, DNB CET 2013 Application Form Last Date, DNB NBE Final Entrance Exam Pattern 2013, DNB NBE CET 2013 Exam Center, DNB CET 2013 Exam Scheme, DNB NBE CET 2013 Examination Fee, National Board of Examination DNB CET 2013 Notification, NBE DNB CET 2013 Examination Form, NBE DNB CET 2013 Fee Details, National Board of Examination DNB CET Final Exam 2013, DNB NBE 2013 Application Form Availability, DNB CET 2013 Application Procedure, NBE CET 2013 Exam Center in New Delhi, DNB NBE CET 2013 Registration Form, NBE DNB CET 2013 Question Papers ,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for diplomate of national board cet – dnb cet 2013 by amala