National Council for Hotel Management and Catering TechnologyExams Date »
National Council For Hotel Management And Catering Technology invites admission application for B.Sc. programs and conducts JEE Entrance Exam for the academic year 2019.
NCHMCT Courses Offered 2019
- B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration – Generic
- B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration – Specialization
NCHMCT Eligibility 2019
- A pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary Exam or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects
- Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study ( core / elective / functional ) in the qualifying exam; those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent exam can also appear in JEE 2019 on provisional basis
- Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying exam ( 10+2 or its equivalent ) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission
- The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates / documents at the time of admission; if any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, his / her admission will stand cancelled
Qualifying Exams for Indian Students
- In addition, two level exam in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central / State Board, such as Central Board of Sr. Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Exam or State Boards of Secondary Education
- Intermediate or two – year Pre – University Examination conducted by a recognized Board / University; General Certificate Education ( GCE ) Examination ( London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka ) at the Advanced ( A ) level
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University
- Any Public School / Board / University Exam in India or in a foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination approved by NCVT and SCVT of concerned state
- Senior Secondary School Exam conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects
- For candidates from General and OBC categories, upper age limit is 22 years as on 1st July, 2019.
- Candidates born on or after 1st July, 1996 are eligible; in the case of SC & ST candidates, upper age limit is 25 years as on 1st July, 2019
- That is SC / ST candidates born on or after 1st July, 1998 are eligible. Upper age limit for Physically Challenged candidates shall be reckoned as per the category he / she belongs to i.e. General / SC / ST / OBC
- Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board / Pre – University Certificate shall be the authentic proof that will be accepted
- All qualified candidates will have to submit a physical fitness certificate at the time of admission from a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format given
NCHMCT Reservation of Seats 2019
As per Government of India, rules candidates belonging to certain categories are admitted to seats reserved for them. Benefit of reservation shall be given only to those classes / castes / tribes, which are in the respective Central List published by the Govt. of India
- 15% for Scheduled Caste ( SC ) Category in Central and State IHMs
- 7½% for Scheduled Tribes ( ST ) Category in Central and State IHMs
- 27% for OBC ( Central List ) ( Non – Creamy Layer ) Category in Central IHMs
- 5% seats shall be reserved for Physically Disabled across board as per rules
NCHMCT Exam Pattern 2019
- Subject : Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude ( 30 questions ); Reasoning and Logical Deduction ( 30 questions ); General Knowledge & Current Affairs ( 30 questions ); English Language ( 60 questions ) and Aptitude for Service Sector ( 50 questions )
- Total No. of Questions : 200 and Duration of 3.00 Hours
- Question Paper will be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi ( except for English Language )
- Each correct answer under Numerical Ability & Analytical Aptitude, Reasoning & Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs and English Language components carry one mark
- For any wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted
|S.No||Subject||No. of Questions||Duration|
|1||Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30||3.00 Hrs|
|2||Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|3||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|5||Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
NCHMCT Application Form 2019
- National Council For Hotel Mangement And Catering Technology application form will be available at website : www.nchm.nic.in.
- Application registration fee [rupee] 800/- for General / OBC Candidates and [rupee] 400/- for SC / ST / PD Candidate
- Admit card to be downloaded from www.nchm.nic.in ( Admit Card shall not be sent by post to any candidate ). The candidate shall have to download the admit card ( in duplicate ). Candidate should carefully check the Admit Card for all the entries made therein.
- Any discrepancy should immediately be brought to the notice of JEE CELL in the Council through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. One copy of Admit Card duly self attested to be deposited with invigilator for his / her signature and same be preserved & produced for appearing during Counselling while second copy of Admit Card is required to be retained at the examination centre.
NCHMCT Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidate must get valid score in JEE 2019. selection will be done by meri
NCHMCT Exam Centers 2019
- Candidates should choose any one Test Centre from the following 33 Test Centres for appearing in the Written Exam :
- Ahmedabad, Bangaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Dehradun, Gangtok, Goa, Gurdaspur, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Jammu, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Puducherry, Pune, Raipur, Shillong, Shimla, Siliguri, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram and Varanasi
NCHMCT Syllabus 2019
- Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Reasoning and Logical Deduction
- English Language
- Aptitude for Service Sector
NCHMCT Results 2019
- The results will be announced in 3rd week of May, 2019.
- The results will be uploaded on the official website.
- On the basis of marks secured in NCHMCT JEE written test, the merit list will be prepared.
NCHMCT Counselling 2019
- There shall be three rounds of Counselling on the basis of merit. The detailed process of counselling shall be available in the website www.nchm.nic.in along with declaration of result of Written Test in the 3rd week of May, 2019.
NCHMCT Important Dates 2019
|1||NCHMCT will be opened by ‘National Testing Agency’||15th January, 2019|
|2||NCHM JEE 2019 Exam||27th April, 2019|
National Council For Hotel Mangement and Catering Technology,
Plot No A-34, Sector-62,
Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201309, India.,
Telephone No. : 0120 259 0600,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.nchm.nic.in.