National Council for Hotel Management and Catering TechnologyExams Date »
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology 2019
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology invites admission application for B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration Program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
NCHMCT Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should passed in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study ( core / elective / functional ) in the qualifying examination.
- Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE 2019 on provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination ( 10+2 or its equivalent )
Qualifying Examinations for Indian Students
- Plus two level examination in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board / University.
- General Certificate Education ( GCE ) Examination ( London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka ) at the Advanced ( A ) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
- Any Public School / Board / University Examination in India or in a foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination approved by NCVT and SCVT of concerned state.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects, result of which should be available upto 30th September, 2019.
- For candidates from General and OBC categories, upper age limit is 22 years as on 1st July, 2019.
- Candidates born on or after 1st July, 1996 are eligible; in the case of SC & ST candidates, upper age limit is 25 years as on 1st July, 2019
- That is SC / ST candidates born on or after 1st July, 1998 are eligible. Upper age limit for Physically Challenged candidates shall be reckoned as per the category he / she belongs to i.e. General / SC / ST / OBC
- Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board / Pre – University Certificate shall be the authentic proof that will be accepted
- All qualified candidates will have to submit a physical fitness certificate at the time of admission from a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format
NCHMCT Exam Pattern 2019
|S.No||Subject||No. of Questions||Duration|
|1||Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30||3.00 Hrs|
|2||Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|3||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|5||Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
- Each correct answer under Numerical Ability & Analytical Aptitude, Reasoning & Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs and English Language components carry one mark. For any wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- Graded marks will be awarded under Aptitude for Service Sector component in the following manner; the most appropriate answer carries 1.00, the next appropriate answer carries 0.75, the next to next appropriate answer carries 0.50 whereas the inappropriate answer shall carry negative mark of 0.25.
NCHMCT Application Form 2019
- National Council For Hotel Mangement And Catering Technology application form will be available at website : www.nchm.nic.in.
- Application registration fee ₹ 800/- for General / OBC Candidates and ₹ 400/- for SC / ST / PD Candidates
NCHMCT Admit Card 2019
- Admit card to be downloaded from www.nchm.nic.in ( Admit Card shall not be sent by post to any candidate ). The candidate shall have to download the admit card ( in duplicate ). Candidate should carefully check the Admit Card for all the entries made therein.
- Any discrepancy should immediately be brought to the notice of JEE CELL in the Council through email at email@example.com. One copy of Admit Card duly self attested to be deposited with invigilator for his / her signature and same be preserved & produced for appearing during Counselling while second copy of Admit Card is required to be retained at the examination centre.
NCHMCT Selection Process 2019
- Candidate must get valid score in JEE 2019. selection will be done by merit.
NCHMCT Exam Centers 2019
Candidates should choose any one Test Centre from the following 33 Test Centres for appearing in the Written Exam
NCHMCT Syllabus 2019
- Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Reasoning and Logical Deduction
- English Language
- Aptitude for Service Sector
NCHMCT Results 2019
- The results will be uploaded on the official website.
- On the basis of marks secured in NCHMCT JEE written test, the merit list will be prepared.
NCHMCT Counselling 2019
- There shall be three rounds of Counselling on the basis of merit. The detailed process of counselling shall be available in the website www.nchm.nic.in.
NCHMCT Important Dates 2019
|1||NCHMCT will be opened by ‘National Testing Agency’||15th January, 2019|
|2||NCHM JEE 2019 Exam||27th April, 2019|
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology,
Plot No A-34, Sector-62,
Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201309, India.,
Phone No. : 0120 259 0600,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.nchm.nic.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.