National Entrance Test (NET)-Exams Date »
National Entrance Test (NET)-2006
National Law University, Jodhpur
Phone: 0291-5121594, 2577530, and 2577530
National entrance test 2006 for UG & PG programmes will be held on
Undergraduate Programmes (Integrated Courses):
BBA., LL.B(Hons), B.Sc.,LL.B(Hons) & BA., LL.B(Hons)
Eligibility: Passed senior secondary examination (10+2) or equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate, students appearing this year may also appear.
Age: not born earlier than July 1,1986.
MBA-LL.M., MBA-MBL., Master degree in IPR., Master degree in Constitutional Governance., MBA-Insurance and Master degree in Trade related Laws and WTO.
Degree in any subject with 55% marks in aggregate or 55% marks aggregate in LL.B.
Distance Education (Without any entrance test):
Direct enrolment has been started in the following Distance Education Post Graduate and Diploma Programmes:
- Trade related Laws & WTO
- Criminal Law, Criminology and Forensic Science
- Diploma in IPR
- Diploma in securities Laws and Management.
How to apply:
- NET-2006 application form and prospectus may be procured by sending a draft of Rs.1200/- drawn in favour of The Registrar, National Law University, Jodhpur from December 15,2006.
- Prospectus and application forms can also be downloaded from our Website
. While submitting the application a DD of Rs.1200 must be attached.
- All filled in applications must reach the Registrar, National Law University, NH-65, Nagaur Road, Mandore, Jodhpur on or before March 31, 2006.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.