National Institute of Immunology AdmissionExams Date »
National Institute of Immunology Admission 2019
National Institute of Immunology invites admission application for PhD program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
National Institute of Immunology Courses Offered 2019
Cutting – edge research at the Institute encompasses broad interdisciplinary areas :
- Infectious and Chronic Disease Biology
- Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Chemical Biology
- Structural Biology and
- Computational Biology
National Institute of Immunology Eligibility 2019
- Application must be minimum academic qualifications required are M.Sc. or equivalent in any branch of science, or M. Tech or MBBS or M.V.Sc or M. Pharm or equivalent qualification as per the norms of Jawaharlal Nehru University ( JNU ), New Delhi along with 60% aggregate score or equivalent grade in Senior Secondary Certificate ( 10+2 ) and bachelor’s degree, and at least 55% aggregate score or equivalent grade in Master’s degree is required.
- The Institute invites applications from candidates who have completed or are likely to complete the required courses this academic year.
- Rounding off of percentage score to next integral value is not permitted.
- Candidates appearing for the qualifying exam this academic year may also apply; they will be admitted provisionally pending satisfactory fulfillment of the above requirements the time of joining.
National Institute of Immunology Seats 2019
Reservations of seats :
- 15% for SC,
- 7.5% for ST,
- 27% for OBC ( non – creamy layer ) and
- 3% for Physically Handicapped as per statutory norms
National Institute of Immunology Application Form 2019
National Institute of Immunology application form is available in the official website www.nii.res.in.
- Candidates should submit their applications through NII online application portal only. The details of the application process are available at http://www.nii.res.in.
- Online application fee is [rupee] 1000/- for GENERAL / OBC ( NCL ) candidates and [rupee] 500/- for SC / ST / PwD ( non – refundable ).
- Online application facility will be available at the NII website from 26th December, 2018 to 27th January, 2019.
- For technical queries regarding NII online admission portal, please contact helpline number : 022-62507725. ; Email : email@example.com
- For queries regarding the eligibility criteria or other academic matters, please contact Tel : 011-26717101, 011-26703662, or 011-26703762 ; Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name of the candidate and his / her date of birth should match the corresponding entries in the Secondary School Certificate ( 10th ) or equivalent.
- Candidates must ensure that the information details furnished in the online application are true and correct. If any discrepancy is observed at any stage, NII reserves the right to cancel the admission.
National Institute of Immunology Exam Centres 2019
- Entrance Exam to be conducted by Nil at five different centres – New Delhi, Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad, and Guwahati
National Institute of Immunology Selection Procedure 2019
- NII will select candidates for the Ph.D. programme through the following Channels :
- Channel # 1 : Computer – based Entrance Examination, NII – 2019,to be conducted by NII at multiple centres all over India on 24th February, 2019 ( Sunday ). or
- Channel # 2 : Joint Graduate Entrance Examination in Biology and Interdisciplinary Life Sciences ( JGEEBILS – 2019 ).Candidates applying through JGEEBILS – 2019 must submit an application through NII application portal, along with application fees, and the JGEEBILS – 2019 admit card.
- Candidates must appear in at least one of the two examinations mentioned above. Candidates will be short – listed for an interview based on their scores in either NII – 2019 or JGEEBILS – 2019. Candidates are encouraged to appear in both the examinations.
- The list of candidates short – listed for interviews shall be available on the NII website and Notice Board on or before 15th March, 2019.
- Interviews will be held at the National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi from 13th June, 2019 to 15th June, 2019.
- Candidates selected will be enrolled for the Ph.D. programme of NII in academic affiliation with JNU, New Delhi. Candidates joining the programme will be paid second class train fare on providing the proof of journey.
National Institute of Immunology Important Dates 2019
|1||Online Application begins||26th December, 2018|
|2||Online application closing||27th January, 2019|
|3||Admit card available for download||6th February, 2019 onwards|
|4||NII - 2019 Entrance Examination||24th February, 2019|
National Institute Of Immunology,
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg,
Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Delhi – 110067, India.,
Telephone No. : 011 2671 7121 to 2671 7145,
Fax : 91-11-26742125,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.nii.res.in.