National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Entrance ExamExams Date »
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Entrance Exam 2019
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in Ph.D., Superspeciality, Postdoctoral, Postgraduate, Diploma, B.Sc. and Certificate Courses for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
NIMHANS Admission Courses Offered 2019
- Ph.D. Courses
- Superspeciality Courses
- Postdoctoral Courses
- Postgraduate Courses
- Diploma Courses
- B.Sc. Courses and
- Certificate Courses
NIMHANS Admission Eligibility 2019
Minimum qualification for admission : Qualifying degree as specified for the concerned Course
External Fellowship including sponsorship Category
- Indian National Applicants who are / have been :
- Awarded external fellowship from various governmental Agencies like UGC, CSIR, ICMR, DBT and AYUSH ( specific references to courses in Yoga and Ayurveda ) ( JRF / SRF only ). Such applicants can activate JRF / SRF only after joining respective Ph.D. Course at NIMHANS.
- Permanent / tenured employees of NIMHANS who are sponsored to pursue Ph.D. Program at NIMHANS.
- Permanent / tenured employees of Government of India / State Government Institutions / Universities and Public Sector Undertakings sponsored / deputed to pursue Ph.D. Program at NIMHANS.
- Sponsored by Non – Governmental organizations ( NGOs ) to pursue Ph.D. Program at NIMHANS.
- Foreign Nationals Applicants sponsored / deputed by Governmental Organizations and recognized Universities and National Scholarships from reputed / recognized organization to pursue Ph.D. Program at NIMHANS.
- Applicable for courses with external fellowship / sponsorship category only
Other requirements : Applicants should have pursued and been awarded qualification from a recognized Institution / University ( In case of Medical Qualification, Medical Council of India recognized and University Grants Commission, Rehabilitation Council of India and Indian Nursing Council recognized in case of Non-medical qualification ).
Qualifying percentage in Online Entrance Test : UR / SC / ST / OBC – 50%
Age Criteria ( as on day of course commencement ) : No age limit.
NIMHANS Admission Application Form 2019
NIMHANS Admission application form is available in the official website www.nimhans.ac.in.
Application form can be filled online by following the below – listed steps
- Visit the official website of NIMHANS and fill the application form online.
- Pay the application fee of ₹ 1500/- per course for general candidates and ₹ 1000/- per course for SC / ST candidates.
- The payment can be made online with Debit / Credit cards or Net – banking.
NIMHANS Selection Procedure 2019
Mode of Selection
- Seats under Institute Fellowship : Online Entrance Test + Interview
- Seats under External Fellowship : Online Entrance Test and / or Interview*
- Mere qualifying in Online Entrance Test and / Interview does not entitle admission to a Ph.D. Course. Selection is subject to availability of eligible guides in the respective departments.
NIMHANS Admission Important Dates 2019
Dates for Session 1 :
|1||Date of Advertisement of Admission Notification||17th January, 2019|
|2||Start Date and End Date for submission of Online Application Forms||17th January, 2019 to 16th February, 2019|
|3||Date of conduct of Online Entrance Test for Ph.D., Super speciality, Postdoctoral and Postgraduate Courses||30th March, 2019 & 31st March, 2019|
|4||Date of conduct of Online Entrance Test for B.Sc. Courses||21st April, 2019|
|5||Date of Interview for Ph.D Programs||28th May, 2019 to 30th May, 2019|
|6||Date of admission for Ph.D., Super speciality, Postdoctoral and Postgraduate Courses||4th June, 2019|
|7||Date of admission for B.Sc. and Diploma Courses||7th June, 2019|
|8||Date of course commencement||1st July, 2019|
Bangalore – 560 029,
Phone : 91-080-26995201, 26995202,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.nimhans.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.